More Hypocrisy- Texas Athletes Demand Changes to University

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
Longhorns push for elimination of 'Eyes of Texas'

They want a specific and segregated black athlete hall of fame. LMAO. I thought these people were all about equality and we're all "as one".

They want to remove their fight song...despite no actual racist lyrics in the song. The song was first performed by people in blackface in 1903. It obviously has not been performed that way in decades. The song is named after a famous speech given by Robert E. Lee to Texas troops. And yet they have no problem with their favorite musical artists saying "******" every other verse and talking about shooting fellow African Americans.

They want to rename the stadium after Texas's first black player, for the only reason being...that he was black. Again, so much for "the color of my skin shouldn't matter".

In 20 years the entire history of this country will be wiped clean from record if these people have their way. We don't "celebrate" negative parts of our history, nobody thinks Slavery is okay or agrees with the views of racists or segregationists from 200 years ago....but we don't avoid them or pretend they didn't happen. We don't try and hide our negative history.

rightwinger was just telling me, how the "opinion" of some people matter more than others. He was dancing around admitting that race is what makes an opinion matter or not, but he is slowly getting there.

True history will be erased. It will be replaced by a black centric history in which all buildings will be named for blacks. All holidays will celebrate blackness. All achievement will be black achievement.

This is 13% of the population that believes it deserves the power to steamroll over everyone else.

True history will be erased. It will be replaced by a black centric history in which all buildings will be named for blacks. All holidays will celebrate blackness. All achievement will be black achievement.

This is 13% of the population that believes it deserves the power to steamroll over everyone else.
They are just trying to act like the whites.

Forum List

Back