Video shows children in Texas taking oath to be 'martyrs'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yep, terrorism is coming big time. Combine this with who knows how many Biden has allowed in with his open border policy.

Reports also say that foreign powers support blm and antifa. But Democrats, the MSM, and RINOs want to play nice with BLM and antifa and so do Gen. Milley and portions of the US Military.

This is where we are at in this moment of American history as the FBI tracks down trespassers and paraders.

A video of kids at an Islamic center in Houston, Texas pledging their allegiance to the supreme leader of Iran is setting off alarm bells among experts, who are warning this has all the signs of the Iranian regime's global indoctrination efforts to spread its revolutionary ideology and recruit operatives abroad.
The viral video was initially posted to YouTube and Facebook last week by the Islamic Education Center of Houston (IEC), which organized the event calling on parents to bring children aged 4-14, according to its social media pages. The original video posts were later removed, but clips remain online.
At the gathering, a large group of children sang "Salam Farmande," meaning "Hello Commander," in both English and Persian. The song is a new and popular Iranian children's anthem pledging allegiance to al Mahdi, a messianic figure in Shia Islam, the religion of Iran's theocratic government.
The religious anthem is also a pledge of support to Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, whom devotees consider the Mahdi's representative on earth until the messiah returns.
"Seyed Ali is calling on his children, his soldiers, who were born in the 2010s," the children sang in Houston, using Khamenei's first name (Ali) and honorific title (Seyed). "In spite of my age, I will be your army's commander … Don't look at my young age. May my father and mother be sacrificed for you. I will sacrifice everything for you."
The Persian lyrics, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, also call for kids to become "martyrs" for the supreme leader.
Wearing headbands, waving flags, and saluting, the children sang: "I make an oath, one day when you need me. I make an oath, to be your martyr, Ali. A very long time has passed, every nation is full of tears, don't worry about it, oh my Allah, your soldiers are here without fear."
As the video was circulating online last week, Khamenei suggested on Twitter that the U.S. and Israel were behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks and accused them of being behind the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Argentina. U.S. officials and Argentine prosecutors have said Iran and its chief terrorist proxy, Lebanese Hezbollah, were responsible for the attack.

This is where we are at in this moment of American history as the FBI tracks down trespassers and paraders.
As soon as the first attack occurs, all of these "schools" need to be closed, with extreme prejudice and any government entity that tries to protect them should be treated the same way.

pay attention----the supporters of this filth will claim "MISTRANSLATION"

Yep, terrorism is coming big time. Combine this with who knows how many Biden has allowed in with his open border policy.

Reports also say that foreign powers support blm and antifa. But Democrats, the MSM, and RINOs want to play nice with BLM and antifa and so do Gen. Milley and portions of the US Military.

A video of kids at an Islamic center in Houston, Texas pledging their allegiance to the supreme leader of Iran is setting off alarm bells among experts, who are warning this has all the signs of the Iranian regime's global indoctrination efforts to spread its revolutionary ideology and recruit operatives abroad.
The viral video was initially posted to YouTube and Facebook last week by the Islamic Education Center of Houston (IEC), which organized the event calling on parents to bring children aged 4-14, according to its social media pages. The original video posts were later removed, but clips remain online.
At the gathering, a large group of children sang "Salam Farmande," meaning "Hello Commander," in both English and Persian. The song is a new and popular Iranian children's anthem pledging allegiance to al Mahdi, a messianic figure in Shia Islam, the religion of Iran's theocratic government.
The religious anthem is also a pledge of support to Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, whom devotees consider the Mahdi's representative on earth until the messiah returns.
"Seyed Ali is calling on his children, his soldiers, who were born in the 2010s," the children sang in Houston, using Khamenei's first name (Ali) and honorific title (Seyed). "In spite of my age, I will be your army's commander … Don't look at my young age. May my father and mother be sacrificed for you. I will sacrifice everything for you."
The Persian lyrics, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, also call for kids to become "martyrs" for the supreme leader.
Wearing headbands, waving flags, and saluting, the children sang: "I make an oath, one day when you need me. I make an oath, to be your martyr, Ali. A very long time has passed, every nation is full of tears, don't worry about it, oh my Allah, your soldiers are here without fear."
As the video was circulating online last week, Khamenei suggested on Twitter that the U.S. and Israel were behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks and accused them of being behind the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Argentina. U.S. officials and Argentine prosecutors have said Iran and its chief terrorist proxy, Lebanese Hezbollah, were responsible for the attack.

Thank you democrats. Another fine accomplishment by the American haters.

As soon as the first attack occurs, all of these "schools" need to be closed, with extreme prejudice and any government entity that tries to protect them should be treated the same way.
I hope the kids and their parents have been ID'ed

You clowns have been saying this since 2001... and no one believes you anymore.

Forum List

Back