My Folks were immigrants, they didn't own anyone

He should get a fair trial and then be executed. IM2, Paul and Mariam, take note, no one is defending this waste of good oxygen, not a single person, left or right. That’s what we do, we condemn criminals regardless of their race.
When you live facing white racism come talk. Because I know that the only thing that stopped me from buying a gun and mowing down a bunch of white people was my belief in God. But there were times when I was a young man that I had to pray for forgiveness after beating the crap out of some racist asshole who decided it was the 1800's. And when we know the system puts innocent blacks in prison while letting white killers walk free after lying about self-defense, you need to shut your fucking mouth about such things. You vote criminals into office to make law. You support criminals in blue uniforms who murder unarmed people. Only in the most obvious of circumstances are you saying what you are now. So shut the hell up.

Ummmm, because I am NATIVE AMERICAN, Mr African. You go home.
You are no Native American. And I was born here. So I will stay here. You and the other Europeans can move back home.

You are max 12% native american, like most "native americans" some are less then 3%. Real native americans are very few and dont discriminate blacks.

Actually, I am 25%.

You are no Native American. And I was born here. So I will stay here. You and the other Europeans can move back home.

Yeah, I am. I even lived on a reservation for 6 months when my mom married a Sioux.

Yeah, I am. I even lived on a reservation for 6 months when my mom married a Sioux.

You are a native american who sides with the whites that stole your homeland. We call that a sellout.

When you live facing white racism come talk. Because I know that the only thing that stopped me from buying a gun and mowing down a bunch of white people was my belief in God. But there were times when I was a young man that I had to pray for forgiveness after beating the crap out of some racist asshole who decided it was the 1800's. And when we know the system puts innocent blacks in prison while letting white killers walk free after lying about self-defense, you need to shut your fucking mouth about such things. You vote criminals into office to make law. You support criminals in blue uniforms who murder unarmed people. Only in the most obvious of circumstances are you saying what you are now. So shut the hell up.
Stick it up sideways and rotate. The only reason you aren't a mass murderer is you didn't have the guts. You live and breathe hatred every day. The system puts SOME innocent people of all colors in prison, but releases far more guilty of all colors because of the presumption of innocence. Criminals of all colors get off all the time because they intimidate witnesses, or there just isn't enough evidence. Self defense is justified and not limited to any race. I don't vote any criminals into office, I'm almost certainly tougher on criminals than you are because I don't care about what color they are. I've never supported a cop who murdered anyone, but I give them the same benefit of the doubt I'd give you if you were in the dock. Guilt must be proven beyond a REASONABLE doubt by the prosecution and the prosecution fails more than they succeed. That's why prosecutors are so big on plea deals, they are easy, certain convictions. Most prosecutors are hacks who want to be politicians.

25% is still too washed out to be a real native, I guess you look white or mostly white with little amerindian around the eyes or something like most of them. To me you are not native american.
100 percent or nothing. I am part Cherokee as my mom was half Cherokee. But the Cherokee would not recognize that.

Stick it up sideways and rotate. The only reason you aren't a mass murderer is you didn't have the guts. You live and breathe hatred every day. The system puts SOME innocent people of all colors in prison, but releases far more guilty of all colors because of the presumption of innocence. Criminals of all colors get off all the time because they intimidate witnesses, or there just isn't enough evidence. Self defense is justified and not limited to any race. I don't vote any criminals into office, I'm almost certainly tougher on criminals than you are because I don't care about what color they are. I've never supported a cop who murdered anyone, but I give the same benefit of the doubt I'd give you if you were in the dock. Guilt must be proven beyond a REASONABLE doubt by the prosecution and the prosecution fails more than they succeed. That's why prosecutors are so big on plea deals, they are easy, certain convictions. Most prosecutors are hacks who want to be politicians.
I think I know what I am better than you do. You conflate truth and hate. That's how confused you are along with your race pimped feelings of victimhood. You are not tougher on criminals than me, you are simpleminded and don't want to consider what racism does to people. Now, explaining what racism does, is not excusing the behavior, but it is an attempt to get racists to understand the complete consequences of their behavior. So until you turn black and experience the emotions you go through in dealing with racism, you should learn to listen and modify your behavior so that we don't see any more Farmers.

Last, despite having to endure white racism consistently, you do not see the number of mass shooting from blacks that we have seen from whites and there is nobody black here excusing criminals, but when an unarmed black gets murdered by police racists like you rush to criminalize them.

Yes you are as much native american as him then. LOL He is a fake just a white boy.
Yeah, whites like him always turn to native americans when the discussion is race.

I think I know what I am better than you do. You conflate truth and hate. That's how confused you are along with your race pimped feelings of victimhood. You are not tougher on criminals than me, you are simpleminded and don't want to consider what racism does to people. Now, explaining what racism does, is not excusing the behavior, but it is an attempt to get racists to understand the complete consequences of their behavior. So until you turn black and experience the emotions you go through in dealing with racism, you should learn to listen and modify your behavior so that we don't see any more Farmers.

Last, despite having to endure white racism consistently, you do not see the number of mass shooting from blacks that we have seen from whites and there is nobody black here excusing criminals, but when an unarmed black gets murdered by police racists like you rush to criminalize them.
You blame everything on racism. It's your crutch. You Paul and Mariam ALWAYS excuse black murderers and criminals and say their crimes are caused by racism. I'm not the racist here, you are. Race is the last thing I think about, it's the first thing you always think about. I grew up surrounded by every race and learned early in life that there are good and bad in all races and I judge people by their actions and speech, NOT their color.

You are a native american who sides with the whites that stole your homeland. We call that a sellout.

I am a native American who sides with my people unless they aren't worthy. The crimes that were committed 100 years and more ago were done by men who are long gone.

Now, I judge based on what the new people do. If they are bad I fight them. If they are good I support them.

Regardless of color, or creed, or sexual orientation.

I simply don't care about the surface details.

I only care about the heart of the person.

You blame everything on racism. It's your crutch. You Paul and Mariam ALWAYS excuse black murderers and criminals and say their crimes are caused by racism. I'm not the racist here, you are. Race is the last thing I think about, it's the first thing you always think about. I grew up surrounded by every race and learned early in life that there are good and bad in all races and I judge people by their actions and speech, NOT their color.
The problem with your argument is that proof exists that racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face. What the fuck do you think racism is? A nasty word that means nothing and causes no harm? I mean are you really that stupid? Studies show that racism causes severe mental and physical problems.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen.”

On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Pike, Karen D, “What is Internalized Racial Oppression and Why Don't We Study It? Acknowledging Racism's Hidden Injuries”, December 1, 2010, Sociological Perspectives, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 551–572 Internalized Racism Among Asians

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/d...RaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Please read the links and educate yourself, because if you think racism is no big thing, you're an idiot. Racism is an abusive behavior.

Race is the last thing your white ass thinks about because you don't have to face white racism. instead, you practice it, then lie to yourself about how you don't think about it. I have to think about it, it's essential for my survival. For example, if I am stopped by a cop and don't think about racism, I could be reaching into the glove compartment for my title and insurance and end up dead. You need to face the reality that things are not the same for blacks and whites.

And stop trying to use that content of character crap. I read your posts and your character shows. That's what you are judged by. Not every white person here is a racist, but you are.

Forum List

Back