MORE GOOD NEWS: "Trump must turn over tax returns to NY prosecutors"

The district attorney realizing that he has no case has dropped the tax report demand.
That is not what happened, ya liar. He agreed to let the Trump team make more arguments, instead of demanding the subpoena be enforced immediately. Which he did not have to do, but you can't leave any stones unturned when proceeded toward imprisoning a former president.

Its just that, as far as I'm aware, no u.s. president has ever gone to jail. I just don't think it's going to happen this time either.
Well, the only ones who faced jail were pardoned by successors, as far as I know. Trump has burned all his bridges and has made a point of going out of his way to shit on every established norm, etiquette, and tradition. So I hope his successors say, "Enjoy jail", instead of pardoning him.

You just proved my point and validated my post.
Nobody did that. And it doesn't matter what anyone posts to your dumb ass... you always say this. Every time.
So you admit you always prove my points, and yet you keep making the same mistakes over and over.
You know what they say about repeating your mistakes while expecting a different outcome.
HillaryGoneNuts.jpeg

Forum List

Back