MORE GOOD NEWS: "Trump must turn over tax returns to NY prosecutors"

That's because you pulled it out of your dumb ass
No, he was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a court filing in a case for a Man convicted of these very crimes
Wrong case, dumbass. And Trump has not been charged as a co-conspirator of the lying perjurer.

You're a fucking moron.

Do you even comprehend what the word "jurisdiction" means? Or is that too many syllables for you?

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

The only comments you post are personal attacks, calling everyone who dares to offend trump a dumbass is not only an idiot-gram, it is laughable. Your President, not mine, is corrupt, incompetent and a damn liar.

Why do you defend him? What part of his character do you support? Not that he's honest, that is not possible. He is incapable of leading a diverse nation of 330 million citizens! He lost the last election by million's of votes, and acts as if he has a mandate to do anything he wants to do.
Actually Trump won the election, dumbass.

And that's not the only thing you are wrong about. Your claim that the only comments I make are personal attacks is also false, jackass. First I point out where you are factually incorrect and destroy your arguments with the tools of logic and reason, then ridicule your lack of intelligence, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

It's not all just calling a dumbass a dumbass. Don't post stupid shit and I won't ridicule your lack of intelligence.

That's because you pulled it out of your dumb ass
No, he was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a court filing in a case for a Man convicted of these very crimes
Wrong case, dumbass. And Trump has not been charged as a co-conspirator of the lying perjurer.

You're a fucking moron.

Do you even comprehend what the word "jurisdiction" means? Or is that too many syllables for you?

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

The only comments you post are personal attacks, calling everyone who dares to offend trump a dumbass is not only an idiot-gram, it is laughable. Your President, not mine, is corrupt, incompetent and a damn liar.

Why do you defend him? What part of his character do you support? Not that he's honest, that is not possible. He is incapable of leading a diverse nation of 330 million citizens! He lost the last election by million's of votes, and acts as if he has a mandate to do anything he wants to do.
Actually Trump won the election, dumbass.

And that's not the only thing you are wrong about. Your claim that the only comments I make are personal attacks is also false, jackass. First I point out where you are factually incorrect and destroy your arguments with the tools of logic and reason, then ridicule your lack of intelligence, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

It's not all just calling a dumbass a dumbass. Don't post stupid shit and I won't ridicule your lack of intelligence.

LOL, thanks for proving my allegations.

It's clear you cannot provide any reason to support Donald Trump to serve another term in an office of trust.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold the presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
man, that is so important

This will eventually end up in the Supreme Court which won’t happen till after the election. If loses the election the returns won’t matter to people anymore if he wins it won’t matter which way the court rules because it will have no election impact.

This will eventually end up in the Supreme Court which won’t happen till after the election. If loses the election the returns won’t matter to people anymore if he wins it won’t matter which way the court rules because it will have no election impact.
Yep, probably not. But it could have an impact on the freedom of ex president trumpanov...

Has anyone else noticed that all the left has now is regurgitated bull shit? Its all Rinse, Lather, Rinse, repeat... Every single topic is one they have already tried and failed at.. Its no wonder they are falling like a rock in the battle ground states and the nation in general...

All they have is We Hate Trump... That is what they are running on as their surrogates Burn, Loot, and Murder Americans....
They've thrown a ton of shit against the wall and nothing has sticked :badgrin: :auiqs.jpg::laugh:

So you don't know, you hope and demand illegal searches to find out.
Subpoenas are "illegal searches", now? Or just subpoenas served regarding Dear Leader?
In this case, you have to admit they are not appropriate.

The problem with this whole thing is, the left telegraphed their intentions far too early and far too often.

The attempts to get his tax returns have always been a plot from the left to search for a crime. They couldn't get them in the house, so they are using the NY court system to get them.

Again, it would have been different if you guys would have had a credible allegation and then went after his tax information, but you didn't. You tried over and over to get them without having any crime to allege against him. You had suspicions and theories but nothing else.

Now, any and every attempt to go after his personal information will always be viewed as a witch hunt.

Yep, probably not. But it could have an impact on the freedom of ex president trumpanov...
Nah, it won't. All of this is just a smoke screen designed to hinder trumps campaign. Should trump lose this election, the left will have accomplished their goal and all of this will likely go away.

Nah, it won't. All of this is just a smoke screen designed to hinder trumps campaign.
Yeah, I know that is what you are hoping. I know you guys are all convinced that there is a big, deep state conspiracy aligned with democrats, and that the prosecutors, law enforcement officers, and judges involved are all corrupt liars. Of course, that is absurd, you are off your rocker to believe it, and the fact that Trump is a career grifter that has no respect for the law and so have overstepped it is a much more simple and likely explanation supported by everything we know about him.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Trump must turn over tax returns to NY prosecutors, judge rules
The ruling by U.S. District Judge Victor Marrero amounted to a second loss in Trump’s high-stakes court battle with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance.

"Trump must turn over tax returns to NY prosecutors, judge rules
So you think you got him this time.
43534-ocallaghan-talks-coyote-falls.jpg

But that kind of fascist behavior is not popular, and only helps him not hurt him.
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

Put the cult aside for a moment. Imagine hearing that a person or a corporation fought a federal subpoena, in a criminal investigation, of his/its tax returns, all the way to the Supreme Court. And lost. You would think he was probably guilty, to fight such a simple thing. You know you would. I am sure you won't post any agreement to this, but you know it is true. All of you do.

Put the cult aside for a moment. Imagine hearing that a person or a corporation fought a federal subpoena, in a criminal investigation, of his/its tax returns, all the way to the Supreme Court. And lost. You would think he was probably guilty, to fight such a simple thing. You know you would. I am sure you won't post any agreement to this, but you know it is true. All of you do.
That was a typical poorly devised argument that reveals your fascist tendency to always think you know what others think or should think otherwise you feel the need to accuse them for not being silly as you. Must be nice to think you are the only one who justice should serve.
So no people don't seem to think like that, I can tell you only what I think, that the spin narrative will abuse the info or harass his investments. Why do you think I don't share my stocks with you evil doers? It's the same reason.
Because your nature to destroy what you want to subvert or feel adequate next to means you are likely to short my stocks out of revenge and spite.
Same concept the President is too smart to let the left weaponize the info in their fascist behavior.
Everything the left has done has been liken to a child in a sand box destroying the bigger sand castles because of jealousy that they can't build one. When terrorist displace blame and demonize their manufactured rival it's to hide the fact they can't build what their rivals build, so they take the opposite nature to destroy in rage everything they can't become.
That's what we are seeing, those that can't build can only destroy out of spite. All destructive nothing constructive. That why the left revels in the virus and tries to destroy the remedies.

Last edited:
That was a typical poorly devised argument that reveals your fascist tendency to always think you know what others think or should think otherwise you feel the need to accuse them for not being silly as you. Must be nice to think you are the only one who justice should serve.
So no people don't seem to think like that, I can tell you only what I think, that the spin narrative will abuse the info or harass his investments. Why do you think I don't share my stocks with you evil doers? It's the same reason.
Because your nature to destroy what you want to subvert or feel adequate next to means you are likely to short my stocks out of revenge and spite.
Same concept the President is too smart to let the left weaponize the info in their fascist behavior.
Everything the left has done has been liken to a child in a sand box destroying the bigger sand castles because of jealousy that they can't build one. When terrorist displace blame and demonize their manufactured rival it's to hide the fact they can't build what their rivals build, so they take the opposite nature to destroy in rage everything they can't become.
That's what we are seeing, those that can't build can only destroy out of spite. All destructive nothing constructive. That why the left revels in the virus and tries to destroy the remedies.
What a verbose, boring word salad. So, the subject fights against releasing his tax returns. Tooth and nail. Because:

a) He is hiding something

b} Because he has the right to say fuck you, and is innocent of any crime

It's a simple choice. But somehow it's not simple enough for you, simpleton.

What a verbose, boring word salad. So, the subject fights against releasing his tax returns. Tooth and nail. Because:

a) He is hiding something

b} Because he has the right to say fuck you, and is innocent of any crime

It's a simple choice. But somehow it's not simple enough for you, simpleton.
You just proved my point and validated my post.
If you call people simpletons then why are you so threatened by them?
4c2db2.jpg

Nah, it won't. All of this is just a smoke screen designed to hinder trumps campaign.
Yeah, I know that is what you are hoping. I know you guys are all convinced that there is a big, deep state conspiracy aligned with democrats, and that the prosecutors, law enforcement officers, and judges involved are all corrupt liars. Of course, that is absurd, you are off your rocker to believe it, and the fact that Trump is a career grifter that has no respect for the law and so have overstepped it is a much more simple and likely explanation supported by everything we know about him.
Personally, I don't care what happens to trump. Its just that, as far as I'm aware, no u.s. president has ever gone to jail. I just don't think it's going to happen this time either. I think this is all a democrat sideshow to make trumps electability go down.

For sure, corruption doesn't stop at the presidency. All politicians are likely corrupt to some extent. Im sure there is plenty of corruption to go around, and you can be sure that, while you see pelosi and schiff talking a big game, trump probably has dirt on them and if he goes down, they go down. Its called deterrence. Its not right, but its how washington works.

Forum List

Back