Biden's Latest "Irish Remark".Now,Imagine If He Had Said Something Similar In Reference To Being "Part Polish" Or "Half Black".

Status
Not open for further replies.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Well there goes the Irish Vote in 2024 if he runs. So what will be the latest "Accidental Insult"? "I May Be Half Polish, But Im Not Dumb"? , kinda sounds like something Archie Bunker would of said on a daily basis in the 70's. And a worse case scenario? "I may be half black, but ________{Fill in the blank},,,,yah, you can only imagine what Biden would of said if he had said he was either half black or went to a black church/grew up near a black neighborhood.
So are there any other ethnities that Biden hasn't spoken of yet? and later inadvertantly insulted them? Oh, maybe sometime later this year, Biden will speak about growing up in Guam when he was four years old.

Well there goes the Irish Vote in 2024 if he runs. So what will be the latest "Accidental Insult"? "I May Be Half Polish, But Im Not Dumb"? , kinda sounds like something Archie Bunker would of said on a daily basis in the 70's. And a worse case scenario? "I may be half black, but ________{Fill in the blank},,,,yah, you can only imagine what Biden would of said if he had said he was either half black or went to a black church/grew up near a black neighborhood.
So are there any other ethnities that Biden hasn't spoken of yet? and later inadvertantly insulted them? Oh, maybe sometime later this year, Biden will speak about growing up in Guam when he was four years old.
When you can successfully cheat in the tens of millions column - and have it go unchallenged, Biden can talk like a black rapper, or LBJ and STILL get more black “votes” than Born in Kenya Barack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back