More False Flag Signals: Police Were Stood Down for 40 Minutes to Hour While Texas Shooter Rampaged

iu
Your pyramid assumes a reality based discussion. Your disgustingly stupid claims that the mass shooting was choriographed for political purposes is just insane. Rational discussion is never served by treating insanity as a normal point to be made.

I will say that I respect and admire the police enormously, no doub about it!

However in this situation, after the 40 min wait

I agree with his

1653700955737.png

Turns out we were right. It was admitted in the press conference that the commander told 19 officers IN THE SCHOOL to stand down and not breach.

Willing to apologize yet?
Apologize for what?

It was police incompetence, not an MKUltra Manchurian candidate.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Apologize for what?

It was police incompetence, not an MKUltra Manchurian candidate.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

You were accusing people of being wrong about saying that police didn't go in like they were supposed to saying it was a "conspiracy theory." Turns out thats exactly what happened.

Care to apologize for false accusations of saying it was a conspiracy theory when it turned out to be true?

You were accusing people of being wrong about saying that police didn't go in like they were supposed to saying it was a "conspiracy theory."
I didn’t say that at all. I agree that the police took too long to go in.

I said the Manchurian candidate nonsense was the conspiracy theory. Did you even read the OP?

I didn’t say that at all. I agree that the police took too long to go in.

I said the Manchurian candidate nonsense was the conspiracy theory. Did you even read the OP?

That's what you're calling a conspiracy theory? I didn't even take the OP seriously. I'd long ignored that.

So there were a confluence of several terrible coincidences, that in my mind, made this thing possible. As some posters have remarked, if not "conspiracy," then, terrible incompetence. The "conspiracy," is real, when politicians want to use a confluence of coincidences, to lobby for "gun control," when no amount of control would have solved something that should not have happened.

So, whether it was a false flag, or, terrible incompetence? More gun control, and more safe guards doesn't seem to be the answer. The answer? Seems to be, to make sure the safe guards we already have, are used.

The conflicting information that is coming out from the establishment and the politicians, added to the fact, that juvenile records are sealed? Make me suspicious of the entire narrative.

Was he confronted by a guard or not?

Uvalde mass shooter was not confronted by police before he entered the school, Texas official says​

How Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos bought guns, hatched sinister plans​

". .. . At a back door on the west side of the school building, Ramos was confronted by a school resource officer — though McCraw said “gunfire was not exchanged.”

Somehow, Ramos was able to get inside the school as the officer “followed him in immediately” and then gunfire was exchanged, McCraw said.. . . "

Was he arrested as a juvenile or not?

Pol backtracks on claim Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos was arrested for previous threat: ‘Clear need for mental health resources’​

Juvenile files are sealed, so, whether it was this teen or another, they had four years to prepare.

At the point when he bought the guns? And all the ammo, why was local law enforcement not notified?

Why was that door propped open? When they heard the shots outside, why would they do this?

Authorities say security video shows the back door of Texas school was propped open by a teacher just before the gunman attacked the school​

1. Four years before, kids had made comments that they wanted to shoot up the school, indicating a toxic culture in the school, indicating a clear need for more resources toward counseling and better community integration of students.

2. No security was on duty, and staff was propping open the door when a clear a present danger was near. Either a conspiracy was a foot, or colossal incompetence, and litigation need to be brought to bear. This is clearly NOT a gun issue, it is an institutional issue, and a matter of the government playing CYA, if it is NOT a conspiracy.

. . and . .

3. Lax response and waiting while the mass shooting completed his deadly spree while emergency response waited cowardly outside.

IMO, none of this comments on whether private business could at least make local law enforcement, schools and gun clubs aware of when suspicious teens purchase powerful guns and large amounts of ammo.

If the kid doesn't show up at the local gun clubs and firing ranges, perhaps communities should keep track of what is going on.

The same thing happened in Columbine, many years ago. If you look at these events overall, there are a number of telling similarities.

False flags have happened throughout history. That's one of the ways corrupt powers operate.

The idiots on this thread who are calling the idea crazy are either ignorant or dishonest.

I suspect it is more likely the case that the deniers in this thread are terrified of the truth. Since birth, in the case of most Americans, mommy and daddy drilled into their brains the mantra, "Whatever else you do, don't rock the boat." Americans are brainwashed to keep their heads down, worship the government in fearful awe, and blend in at all costs. Acceptance of the idea that our government is not only capable of pure evil but predisposed to committing evil acts would expose many of them to a reality they couldn't possible handle or know what to do with. So rather than accept the truth of such matters most Americans tend to cling for dear life to one of two major political ideologies and ignore the rest; forcing themselves to believe their government is basically the good guys . . . at the end of the day.

The same thing happened in Columbine, many years ago. If you look at these events overall, there are a number of telling similarities.

False flags have happened throughout history. That's one of the ways corrupt powers operate.

The idiots on this thread who are calling the idea crazy are either ignorant or dishonest.
Took me a while to dig this up. . .

"Dismantle the FBI and CIA.

(Edited for Brevity)

"There are many mass shooting-type events—school shooters, workplace shooters, family-ciders, “politically-motivated” (and so-called) mass shooters seem to be the main categories.

Academic studies on these shootings exist, but they’ve mostly been conducted from the widely unquestioned—but flawed—viewpoint that they are spontaneous or organic in origin.
Face value, shooter-oriented explanations are inadequate. [The starviego thread] is an alternative paradigm necessary, a la Webster Tarpley’s eminently useful “9/11 false flag framework of moles, patsies, […] professional killers, and [a] “command” center that coordinates all of that within the framework of a brainwashed world by a controlled corporate media.”

Following are examples of common characteristics present in school shootings that fit a manipulated event, circa late 1990’s-2011. Starviego lists events and dates for each of the following categories.

• The black/camouflage/trench-coat ‘look’ is the uniform for manipulated shootings

• A “work hour/week day” start time for a manipulated shooting—midmorning to early afternoon—is generally preferred so the event will dominate the evening news and the next day’s headlines.

• An astoundingly high percentage of the shooters are reported to have been on psychotropic drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), often in combination with other stimulants like Ritalin.

• Often the alleged perp, if he’s still alive, has no memory of the event

• “Extra” guns and ammo always are found somewhere—auto, home, on the perp, etc.—that “belonged to the shooter” in an attempt to further convince the public a manipulated shooting event was real.

• The shooter is usually a scapegoat or patsy who, although he might have had some prep for the job, typically is less than 100% witting of his intended destiny as “fall guy”—the hallmark of an “intelligence” operation.

• Generally, there’s a lack of any believable motive for the shooter’s acts at a manipulated event.

• Police response is generally ‘reserved’ at the outset of a manipulated shooting. Most street-level officers aren’t going to be consciously in on the plot, but they know where their supervisor’s ‘interests’ lie, and are ‘around’ to keep would-be heroes from muddling the event. Local officials assist with the cover-up, often with “prepared” statements.

• In killings that are classified by “authorities” as “random-rage”, survivors often don’t report rage, hate, or anger on the face of the perp, and often report the exact opposite; which would indicate mind-control and a manipulated event.

• Where real victims have all been shot in the head or torso, or where there’s a very high proportion of hits vs shots fired, or where witnesses noted military-style gun handling skills, suggests a shooter(s) with professional training.

• When numerous Feds, usually represented by the FBI, become involved in the “response” or a post-shooting “investigation”, despite it being a purely local crime, indicates a manipulated event.

• An attempt by Washington politicians to immediately introduce and impose new gun restriction laws follow each manipulated shooting event.

Starviego lists events and dates for each of the above catagories."

Forum List

Back