More False Flag Signals: Police Were Stood Down for 40 Minutes to Hour While Texas Shooter Rampaged

Always ask, "who benefits?" Cui bono?

I wish I could find the clip (I can't find it on YouTube) but there's a video of Chuck Schumer saying something like "Every one of these mass shootings brings us closer and closer to our goal"..... with a hint of a smile on his face.

I'm paraphrasing, but it was something along those lines.

That man ain't just a slimy, corrupt politician- he's an evil, slimy, corrupt politician.

Along with Hillary, Schiff, Pelosi and others.

Ugh.

Burn 'em at the stake.

In another thread, I read some cops went in and got their own kids while stopping other parents from trying to save their own.

I hope that's not true.

They cuffed the one mom, and local cops talked them out of uncuffing her and she immediately hopped a fence and went in and got her kids out.

Someone mentioned there's video of that out there.

I read that about the cops going in and retrieving their kids as well.

The videos I've seen, the cops had tasers out threatening parents and tackled a few parents who were pissed off they were just standing down and letting it happen.

I saw a bit of the press conference today where the cop was asked about why all of that happened and when pressed on it, he said, I'll have to 'circle back' on that.

I just rolled my eyes and flipped the idiot box off when I heard that response.

They cuffed the one mom, and local cops talked them out of uncuffing her and she hopped a fence and went in and get her kids out.

I read tha tabout the cops going in and retrieving their kids as well.

The videos I've seen, the cops had tasers out threatening parents and tackled a few parents who were pissed off they were just standing down and letting it happen.

I saw a bit of the press conference today where the cop was asked about why all of that happened and when pressed on it, he said, I'll have to 'circle back' on that.

I just rolled my eyes and flipped the idiot box off when I heard that response.

This almost exact argument has been here before. I can't remember where... a shooter in a school and cops literally hiding outside instead of trying to save anyone.

I have been a staunch supporter of the police all my years- till the last few with shit like this happening.

What good are they? Help carry the stretchers with body bags on them?

I'm pretty pissed this time.

Heads should roll- including those in charge of simple locked doors.

This almost exact argument has been here before. I can't remember where... a shooter in a school and cops literally hiding outside instead of trying to save anyone.

I have been a staunch supporter of the police all my years- till the last few with shit like this happening.

What good are they? Help carry the stretchers with body bags on them?

I'm pretty pissed this time.

Heads should roll- including those in charge of simple locked doors.

N_S made an interesting observation some place around here.

U.S. Marshals were quickly on the scene, well before tactical units arrived, with the closest U.S. Marshals office being about 40 minutes away.

Apparently, it was U.S. Marshals who cuffed the mom who, when uncuffed, went in to retrieve her children and it was local police who talked them into uncuffing her.

N_S made an interesting observation some place around here.

U.S. Marshals were quickly on the scene, well before tactical units arrived, with the closest U.S. Marshals office being about 40 minutes away.

Apparently, it was U.S. Marshals who cuffed the mom who, when uncuffed, went in to retrieve her children and it was local police who talked them into uncuffing her.

Well, that's interesting, isn't it?

He shot his grandmother over a phone bill. How many of these MK-Ultra Manchurians are lurking around? Are they out of control? If they are Manchurians who is triggering them in a steady beat that says "disarm Americans?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MK-Ultra Manchurians"?

You know, I read all of the posts on this thread (currently 50)......and clearly, all posters express their shock and/or anger over the tragedy in Uvalde. And that is good that we have a strong consensus. Those poor poor families need be America's focus right now. So judging by the expressed outrage --at the shooter and now seemingly at the police......those families and their dead kids ARE very much in focus. That is reassuring for the rest of us.

Nonetheless, it still leaves many to wonder what in bejesus' name is an "MK-Ultra Manchurian"?
And is a belief in 'em a symptom signaling how nutsocrazo a fringie slice of America is?

Or, in a more sinister view, are these conspiracies that foster a belief in 'Manchurians' also a sign that we should not be surprised when one of these disaffected young males get caught up in 'Manchurians' or 'Replacement' conspiracies.....and then get their hands on one of our ubiquitous rapid-fire weapons and go hurt people?

Look at the topic you’re in, genius.

You can answer the question now.

I looked at one post, yours. "It’s always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you people." << Just wanted to point out how you live on lies and dismiss facts so cavalierly. I really do not care about Manchuria. Sorry I don't follow the ground rules.

I looked at one post, yours. "It’s always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you people." << Just wanted to point out how you live on lies and dismiss facts so cavalierly. I really do not care about Manchuria. Sorry I don't follow the ground rules.
That’s right. The ridiculous belief that’s suggested in this topic is a conspiracy theory. What are your thoughts on the ridiculous conspiracy theory being suggested here?

You can go ahead answer the question this time, coward.

They stood there and did nothing while that maniac faggot slaughtered kids. 40 fucking minutes of nothing. That has been verified. Only a fucking ghoul would defend that.

I wonder if any of those police have children? If their kids were inside that school being shot, I wonder if they would be as content to remain outside doing nothing? If I had been a parent there, I'm afraid that I would have to go right over anyone who stood in my way to go in and save those kids or the police would have to kill me, then, can you imagine the furor when it was found out that police at a school shooting killed parents to protect a killer inside murdering kids?

Those police are lucky that 20-40 parents didn't organize with guns to go in and shoot it out with police if necessary, and I have a real feeling this time, there are going to be some real questions asked of all the ways the system obviously FAILED to stop this kid and allow this whole disaster in the making to occur. There were at least a dozen ways in which thing whole event could have been prevented had the proper authorities really been doing their jobs.

In every way, I would hold those police more responsible for these deaths than the cops responding to George Floyd and I'd fully support the prosecution of those responsible, for not only do we have woke progressives generating crime and mental illness throughout our society now, but the system is clearly not capable of really responding to and effecting reasonable controls of these situations, and people are plain fed up with the usual BS of gun-lobby this and NRA that trying to defer blame when clearly that is not the problem nor will it do a thing to fix anything, so the shootings go on.

That’s right. The ridiculous belief that’s suggested in this topic is a conspiracy theory. What are your thoughts on the ridiculous conspiracy theory being suggested here?

You can go ahead answer the question this time, coward.
You are the one who changed the subject by saying "It's always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you people" ---- that's not talking about the Manchurian Candidate is it? But to satisfy your deflection, I don't believe this person was a manchurian candidate, lacking evidence. So you won one --- catching someone in their big decree ----does that make you the righteous party?

You are the one who changed the subject by saying "It's always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you people" ---- that's not talking about the Manchurian Candidate is it? But to satisfy your deflection, I don't believe this person was a manchurian candidate, lacking evidence. So you won one --- catching someone in their big decree ----does that make you the righteous party?
So I said this thing is a conspiracy theory and you agree with me.

Fantastic.

Once again Demolition Man predicted the future:
F2B93A7E-81FD-46A1-B904-6655241F26BA.jpeg

Some "incompetence" is so fucking bad that there's no other conclusion one can reach.

I, a civilian, would have charged into that school armed with whatever I had, and attack that shooter with extreme violence even if it cost me my life.

Some things are worth dying for.

At the end of the day, the reason the cops didn't go in there was because they didn't wanna lose ther jobs. More specifically, their identity. Meaning their own perception of themselves as an entity. That's what that so-called thin bue line is really all about.

There's not much that'll get a cop fired these days. And if they do happen to get fired for something, like excessive force or whatever, they can just go get another job policing in some other town some place. We've seen that occur over and over again. And they continue to maintain their identity as the entity they perceive themselves to be as well as how others perceive them as an entity.

But if they place themselves in danger, or do anything to place other police officers in danger, they'll likely be fired and they'll very likely never be a police officer anywhere again. And they lose their identity as an entity along with that specific means of employment.

"Officer safety,'' as a matter of policy, will be the reason they offer for not going in there.

And it's the reason they pepper sprayed, tackled and cuffed parents.

It's one of the main reasons I personally find the automatic hero worship and tremendous sense of entitlement among so many of them these days so laughable, undeserved and inappropriate.

Last edited:
This may become even more stomach churning when we find that some goddamn criminal weeping liberal ordered the police to not respond and the police effectively turned against parents who were trying to save their children.
I think this is most likely what happened.

Groomers are desperate to get the great groomer king Brandon's failures out of the news. The shootings and the leaks are no doubt related.

New Topics

Forum List

Back