More False Flag Signals: Police Were Stood Down for 40 Minutes to Hour While Texas Shooter Rampaged

there should be armed security in every school in the US ....now !
There were 2 armed guards at Uvalde. There were armed guards at Parkland, but they hid from the shooter. There have armed guards at lots of mass shootings, but they didn't prevent anything. Of course having armed guards might be better in some cases than not, but that alone is not the answer. Suicidal active shooters, and there have been several, might purposely choose a target with guards just for that purpose. About 25% of mass shootings did have armed guards, but they averaged 3 times the deaths.

1653606020451.png

I can't believe you're sitting here denying the fact that the cops stood around for 40 fucking minutes.
Of course I'm not denying that, and it's disgusting. They need to be held responsible for their inaction. The claim that it was some sort of false flag is conspiracy theory bullshit.

That's true.

OTH, it sure is awfully suspicious that the Trump administration only averaged about 1.25 of these a year, keeping the Deep State occupied trying to destroy him, and folks in his administration, while Biden seems to be now averaging 3 or 4 of these a year, much like his anti-gun predecessor.

It almost makes me believe the Deep State can't walk and chew gum.

I don't particularly care for Trump or Biden, but one thing that was nice about Trump, we didn't have these mass shootings ever other week, whether or not they are provoked by the Deep State or not. . . .

6hmta5.jpg
6hmudq.jpg
6hmugh.jpg

View attachment 650153
You think the so called DEEP STATE plans and enacts school shootings. You're crazy.

You think the so called DEEP STATE plans and enacts school shootings. You're crazy.
And your lack of critical thinking about what the oligarchs and elites give a shit about and value, and the way they show us?

:dunno:

Astounds me.

I might be crazy? But?

iu

6hn5n5.jpg

There were 2 armed guards at Uvalde. There were armed guards at Parkland, but they hid from the shooter. There have armed guards at lots of mass shootings, but they didn't prevent anything. Of course having armed guards might be better in some cases than not, but that alone is not the answer. Suicidal active shooters, and there have been several, might purposely choose a target with guards just for that purpose. About 25% of mass shootings did have armed guards, but they averaged 3 times the deaths.

View attachment 650185
there were no armed guards on duty when the killer struck in Uvalde .. the officer at the press briefing said there was no armed guard confronted the shooter .

And your lack of critical thinking about what the oligarchs and elites give a shit about and value, and the way they show us?

:dunno:

Astounds me.

I might be crazy? But?

iu

6hn5n5.jpg
I've read your posts. You being crazy is not new information.

there were no armed guards on duty when the killer struck in Uvalde .. the officer at the press briefing said there was no armed guard confronted the shooter .
There are lots of conflcting statements from officials. There were lots of armed people standing around for 40 minutes while the shooter continued shooting. I wonder how many more kids died while they waited for supplies and negotiators.

What piece of excrement ordered the non response from police and ordered parents to be stopped from saving their children??
Is the identity bring hidden like the murderer of Babbit was?

Last edited:
It’s always an elaborate conspiracy theory with you people.
Then just stick to the facts. Was the fact the FBI, DOJ et al. helped the putrid democrats hold the nation hostage for 2+ years with a fake Russian collusion and spygate a conspiracy theory or a fact? Was the Afghanistan tragedy a conspiracy theory. Is the insanity at the Southern border a conspiracy theory? Is violent crime rising a fact or a conspiracy? How about how unruly and lost are kids today? Is Biden and co. shutting down swaths of the domestic oil and energy industry a conspiracy? How about inflation and gas prices. Why is your party so evil? No one can be that dumb. Maybe you.

Then just stick to the facts. Was the fact the FBI, DOJ et al. helped the putrid democrats hold the nation hostage for 2+ years with a fake Russian collusion and spygate a conspiracy theory or a fact? Was the Afghanistan tragedy a conspiracy theory. Is the insanity at the Southern border a conspiracy theory? Is violent crime rising a fact or a conspiracy? How about how unruly and lost are kids today? Is Biden and co. shutting down swaths of the domestic oil and energy industry a conspiracy? How about inflation and gas prices. Why is your party so evil? No one can be that dumb. Maybe you.
Blah blah blah. Was the elementary school shooting a manchurian candidate or not?

Shut the fuck up.

Parents were going to rush in unarmed themselves. How did a loser working at Wendys buy $4,000 worth of guns? He shot his grandmother over a phone bill. How many of these MK-Ultra Manchurians are lurking around? Are they out of control? If they are Manchurians who is triggering them in a steady beat that says "disarm Americans?" Why were the cops not ordered to charge at all costs? Who told them to stand down?

Now we have a nice high bodycount for Beto O'Rourke to grandstand over.

There was no confirmation that MK-Ultra was halted. The CIA just said "we have stopped. Cross our heart."

MK-Ultra:

MKUltra - Wikipedia

As predicted, FBI knew Buffalo shooter.

Cops are here to protect the criminals.....from us.

Some "incompetence" is so fucking bad that there's no other conclusion one can reach.

I, a civilian, would have charged into that school armed with whatever I had, and attack that shooter with extreme violence even if it cost me my life.

Some things are worth dying for.

Except the cops would have tackled and tazed you.

They didn't want to save the kids and they don't want you doing it either.

Protect and serve my ass.

Always ask, "who benefits?" Cui bono?

I wish I could find the clip (I can't find it on YouTube) but there's a video of Chuck Schumer saying something like "Every one of these mass shootings brings us closer and closer to our goal"..... with a hint of a smile on his face.

I'm paraphrasing, but it was something along those lines.

Forum List

Back