More FAIL- Enrollment growth in Obamacare Health Insurance Slower than Expected

Its not a law you have to get coverage there, you just have to have coverage that meets the min of the ACA requirement.
Yes a buddy of mine that hardly could afford to feed his family. Is forced to pay a hundred dollars a month. That's liberal compassion. Oh and before you say he has insurance. Well he can't afford the deductible. Liberal compassion.
So you would throw him out on the street, yes?

Its not a law you have to get coverage there, you just have to have coverage that meets the min of the ACA requirement.
Yes a buddy of mine that hardly could afford to feed his family. Is forced to pay a hundred dollars a month. That's liberal compassion. Oh and before you say he has insurance. Well he can't afford the deductible. Liberal compassion.
No, I wouldn't make him pay for something he can't afford.

Last edited:
exactly, the deductibles are so high the won't ever be able to use it for doctor appts, eye check ups. the people buying into this, I don't think understands how insurance works. and on top of that WE are being FORCED into this

exactly, the deductibles are so high the won't ever be able to use it for doctor appts, eye check ups. the people buying into this, I don't think understands how insurance works. and on top of that WE are being FORCED into this

Liberals don't care whether or not you can use it as long as they can count you on a list. They determine success by what's on a piece of paper not on how the paper is used.

The final kicker is when he goes to get his taxes done. He will find out those subsidies he got will be taxed as income. Therefore making a republican voter for life. Thanks Obama!

My husband has been self employed for years, and there are many good things about the ACA, yes the yearly deductions are high, and so are the OOP costs in most, but no higher really than the plans before the ACA. The OOP costs are what to look for, because one will pay a copay until they reach the OOP costs. It needs work, no doubt, in our state there are only a couple options, but if you find yourself unable to work, just what are you going to do?? (if you don't have enough in savings for monthly ins. costs) even if disabled , its 2 years wait to get Medicare. Some people also pay peanuts for it if ones income is low, but at least they are paying something.

My husband has been self employed for years, and there are many good things about the ACA, yes the yearly deductions are high, and so are the OOP costs in most, but no higher really than the plans before the ACA. The OOP costs are what to look for, because one will pay a copay until they reach the OOP costs. It needs work, no doubt, in our state there are only a couple options, but if you find yourself unable to work, just what are you going to do?? (if you don't have enough in savings for monthly ins. costs) even if disabled , its 2 years wait to get Medicare. Some people also pay peanuts for it if ones income is low, but at least they are paying something.

they are being FORCED to get into this OR get their own insurance. what don't you get about that. If he wanted to get with the Insurance companies and set up something hey no skin off our backs. but they went and set it up IF you don't buy any INSURANCE ..... you will BE FINED. guess who that will hurt the most? our children just starting out in their lives.

lovely, while the FINES if you don't want to be FORCED into it are increasing into the 1000s. say goodbye to any tax return you might have had coming that's going right into the ObamaIRS wallet.
Well... That was the plan. To steal more tax payers money so...

they are being FORCED to get into this OR get their own insurance. what don't you get about that. If he wanted to get with the Insurance companies and set up something hey no skin off our backs. but they went and set it up IF you don't buy any INSURANCE ..... you will BE FINED. guess who that will hurt the most? our children just starting out in their lives.

Good because if they have income and no ins. they should be fined. Its about time don't you think , that those who have money quit getting medical care for nothing. Also if one is below poverty level they fall onto Medicaid and pay nothing. They are forced to get comparable ins that is at least of what is offered under the ACA. Clinton in 1995 was suppose to work on this, and finally under the Obama Admin a group was set up to begin and start the process. Its a good thing.

Liberals don't care whether or not you can use it as long as they can count you on a list. They determine success by what's on a piece of paper not on how the paper is used.
Bingo.

Kind of like employment statistics. They don't care if you were laid off from a good paying job in an Obama economy that has destroyed industries and then have to take a substantial pay cut in order to get a new job to make bills ...or if you are now working part time instead of full time. As long as they can count you as "employed".

Morons.

Bingo.

Kind of like employment statistics. They don't care if you were laid off from a good paying job in an Obama economy that has destroyed industries and then have to take a substantial pay cut in order to get a new job to make bills ...or if you are now working part time instead of full time. As long as they can count you as "employed".

Morons.

I've asked Obama supporters who tout a lower unemployment rate that if people are working, why are so many more on food stamps. They respond with the jobs that are being created are low paying jobs. In other words, they claim the jobs to look good on paper but acknowledge that what they claim to make things appear to look good have a poor quality.

Good because if they have income and no ins. they should be fined. Its about time don't you think , that those who have money quit getting medical care for nothing. Also if one is below poverty level they fall onto Medicaid and pay nothing.

Shows how much you know and the moron that thanked you knows. This is patently FALSE.

I, as a single guy, HAVE to make 12000 a year to qualify for subsidies. Yes, that is funny isn't it? If I'm out of work with no income, I don't qualify. The only people with no income who qualify for medicaid are pregnant women or the elderly. And.....if I report at the beginning of the year that I will make 12000 and I don't, I lose all the subsidies I was given throughout the year and have to pay it in full come tax time! Nothing like a 4000 dollar medical insurance bill for someone with no income. How do I know? I signed up for it just to see!

How Can Someone With No Income Get Health Insurance? - Obamacare Facts

Marketplace coverage doesn't help non-dependents with no income.
Please be aware some states have very tight regulations on Medicaid programs, as they rejected expanding Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act, and childless adult males tend to be the group that is excluded

You fucking liberals have no idea what the fuck the ACA is and what it really has behind it.

Last edited:
Good because if they have income and no ins. they should be fined. Its about time don't you think , that those who have money quit getting medical care for nothing. Also if one is below poverty level they fall onto Medicaid and pay nothing.

Shows how much you know and the moron that thanked you knows. This is patently FALSE.

I, as a single guy, HAVE to make 12000 a year to qualify for subsidies. Yes, that is funny isn't it? If I'm out of work with no income, I don't qualify. The only people with no income who qualify for medicaid are pregnant women or the elderly. And.....if I report at the beginning of the year that I will make 12000 and I don't, I lose all the subsidies I was given throughout the year and have to pay it in full come tax time! Nothing like a 4000 dollar medical insurance bill for someone with no income. How do I know? I signed up for it just to see!

How Can Someone With No Income Get Health Insurance? - Obamacare Facts

Marketplace coverage doesn't help non-dependents with no income.
Please be aware some states have very tight regulations on Medicaid programs, as they rejected expanding Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act, and childless adult males tend to be the group that is excluded

You fucking liberals have no idea what the fuck the ACA is and what it really has behind it.

What state do you live in? I don't believe you have really checked it out.
Most people without income are covered by Medicaid. Marketplace coverage doesn't help non-dependents with no income. That being said, you can call HealthCare.Gov or your state Medicaid office and most likely get him covered. (You can also generally walk into any public hospital and someone will help you apply for Medicaid.)

Please be aware some states have very tight regulations on Medicaid programs, as they rejected expanding Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act, and childless adult males tend to be the group that is excluded.

If you have further questions simply contact your state Medicaid office or HealthCare.Gov.

In emergency situations you should go directly to a hospital. We are an unofficial facts site and are not able to help our users contact or coordinate medical care. In non-emergency situations you should direct comments to your state Medicaid office or HealthCare.Gov.

(Be informed, if you vote for a Republican they will cut Medicaid as well and all the other programs, and you will struggle to work at a part time job with the same mim. wage.)

Last edited:
So... Let's see. Are we also counting the poor saps that the government over compensated for subsities during 2014 and 2015 that are going to be getting a bill from the IRS this year?

For those who live in states without Medicaid expansion there is a program called hardship exemptions.

Details about hardship exemptions

How long hardship exemptions last

Hardship exemptions usually cover the month before the hardship, the months of the hardship, and the month after the hardship.

But in some cases the Marketplace may provide the exemption for additional months, including up to a full calendar year.

• For people ineligible for Medicaid only because a state hasn’t expanded Medicaid coverage, the hardship exemption will be granted for the whole calendar year.

• For people eligible for Indian Health Services, the hardship exemption lasts as long as you remain eligible.

• For people under 21 who are eligible for an exemption due to religious conscience, you’ll need to reapply if you remain a member when you turn 21.
2015 hardship exemptions, forms, and how to apply

Forum List

Back