More FAIL- Enrollment growth in Obamacare Health Insurance Slower than Expected

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Wait- You mean the government was wrong? No way.. Not possible and they care about all so much, they want us to have roofs over our heads and warm food at night. Forget about all our veterans on the streets, listen to the government and move along

-Geaux
==========
Reflecting slower than anticipated enrollment growth in health insurance purchased through the Affordable Care Act, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has lowered its estimate of how many people will get coverage through the law in 2016.
In any given month this year, about 13 million people on average are now expected to be enrolled in a health plan purchased on a marketplace created by the law, often called Obamacare.
That is down from 21 million people previously estimated by the budget office, whose projections about the impact of legislation are closely watched by both parties in Washington.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obamacare-estimate-20150125-story.html

Its not a law you have to get coverage there, you just have to have coverage that meets the min of the ACA requirement.

lovely, while the FINES if you don't want to be FORCED into it are increasing into the 1000s. say goodbye to any tax return you might have had coming that's going right into the ObamaIRS wallet.

So 14 to 16 million who now have health care who could not afford it before is not good and significant.

Its not a law you have to get coverage there, you just have to have coverage that meets the min of the ACA requirement.
So if you don't have coverage that "meets min requirements" what happens? LOL
YOU want to privatize the profit on your health care while socializing the risk on the rest of us? Nope, you won't be allowed to, and that won't change in a Trump presidency.

YOU want to privatize the profit on your health care while socializing the risk on the rest of us? Nope, you won't be allowed to, and that won't change in a Trump presidency.

I didn't ask you and all you did was your usual yap flapping anyway, shut up

I didn't ask you and all you did was your usual yap flapping anyway, shut up
Under your skin again, I see, SassyRouteIrishSlinger. Tough to be you.

Trump is a business man who will become the darling of the middle class and center of America.

He will make ACA even better under a new name.

Even if it means people losing the plans they liked or the doctor they likes despite the lying piece of shit saying that wouldn't happen?

It's not a law, but you have to be (marched, forced,) to get a plan that meets the Obamadicktators plan. we are suppose be to protected from an overbearing tyrant Fed. government. they have no right to force anyone to buy anything. I'm shocked over the people supporting this

Even if it means people losing the plans they liked or the doctor they likes despite the lying piece of shit saying that wouldn't happen?

It's not a law, but you have to be (marched, forced,) to get a plan that meets the Obamadicktators plan. we are suppose be to protected from an overbearing tyrant Fed. government. they have no right to force anyone to buy anything. I'm shocked over the people supporting this

Why are you shocked? These broke jokes get free health insurance....on the backs of people that are getting screwed due to it

I'm not shocked that many support it. It doesn't surprise me one bit that those who think taxpayers owe them all sorts of thing would add healthcare subsidies to the list.

Why are you shocked? These broke jokes get free health insurance....on the backs of people that are getting screwed due to it

they got this over on us. That is their green light to roll ALL OVER us in the future. we are so screwed and it's by our own fellow countrymen and women. but they said once they have over 51% sucking off us taxpayers (welfare, OscamCare, food stamps, etc)... we were done. these snake in Government knew what they working towards

they got this over on us. That is their green light to roll ALL OVER us in the future. we are so screwed and it's by our own fellow countrymen and women. but they said once they have over 51% sucking off us taxpayers (welfare, OscamCare, food stamps, etc)... we were done. these snake in Government knew what they working towards

The problem is that 51% is dumber than a sack of hammers, if you don't think so just read their comments on here. Everyday they continue to surprise me at how utterly stupid they are

The problem is that 51% is dumber than a sack of hammers, if you don't think so just read their comments on here. Everyday they continue to surprise me at how utterly stupid they are

I would say it's whatever percentage voted for Obama.

they'll vote for the party that offers them the most. they don't care how it will be paid for. I guess they think the Fed Government grows money trees and plucks it every night

Yes a buddy of mine that hardly could afford to feed his family. Is forced to pay a hundred dollars a month. That's liberal compassion. Oh and before you say he has insurance. Well he can't afford the deductible. Liberal compassion.

Yes a buddy of mine that hardly could afford to feed his family. Is forced to pay a hundred dollars a month. That's liberal compassion. Oh and before you say he has insurance. Well he can't afford the deductible. Liberal compassion.

They don't give a fuck, what matters to them is they got their precious bill passed. damn whatever happens afterwards

Forum List

Back