More evidence of controlled demolitions on 9/11

I think it was Jewish Space Lasers
The Jewish space lasers are for secure satellite communications, not destroying skyscrapers, you fucking low IQ easily brainwashed dumbass.

I bet you're so fucking stupid that you actually believe that MTG blamed forest fires in California on Jewish space lasers. You really are that fucking stupid.

The Jewish space lasers are for secure satellite communications, not destroying skyscrapers, you fucking low IQ easily brainwashed dumbass.

I bet you're so fucking stupid that you actually believe that MTG blamed forest fires in California on Jewish space lasers. You really are that fucking stupid.

Jewish Space Lasers brought down the World Trade Center

It was an inside job
Deep State kinda stuff

So riddle me this. If it was a controlled demolition, HOW did they pull it off? How did they sneak hundreds, if not thousands of charges into the office buildings, and drill the holes, and seal it up so no one would notice, over a period of months without anyone in either building noticing? It makes no logical sense. And then they "hire" arabs to hijack planes and hit the WTC? In flight phone calls from the flights that hit the towers don't deny it was terrorists that hijacked the planes....

I don't care what some attention seeking failed "engineer" says with money pressed to her nose. I have eyes. I know what happened.

really?

Do I need to explain Newtonian Physics to you?
Where were the missing jolts?
Or do you expect people to believe the 12-in by 12 in 2-in thick steel vertical columns --47 in each Tower gave no resistance at all ?

No equal and opposite reaction .
If an 18-wheeler crashes head on into a pickup truck no matter how fast they're going they're both going to stop.

R.gif

Or do you expect people to believe the 12-in by 12 in 2-in thick steel vertical columns --47 in each Tower gave no resistance at all ?

If an 18-wheeler crashes head on into a pickup truck no matter how fast they're going they're both going to stop.

View attachment 700306

Those 12x12 in. steel columns were hit by a plane that weighed near 300,000 lbs. fully loaded, traveling at speeds estimated at 495 mph for the first plane, and 587 mph for the second plane.

300,000 lbs. going near 600 mph. is GOING to create a LOT of damage.

View attachment 700306
ummm…actually, they didn’t

We SAW the planes slam into the towers
They did not bounce off

ummm…actually, they didn’t

We SAW the planes slam into the towers
They did not bounce off
You want to play dumb...confuse the kids.
Is that it ?

The planes caused asymetrical damage
which could not have resulted in near free-fall symetrical collapses of these particular towers.

Not without some other energy (at @1100 C we know) compromising the vertical support columns below.

Pop quiz Tuesday kids....
Happy Rosh Hashanah .....

You want to play dumb...confuse the kids.
Is that it ?

The planes caused asymetrical damage
which could not have resulted in near free-fall symetrical collapses of these particular towers.

Not without some other energy (at @1100 C we know) compromising the vertical support columns below.

Pop quiz Tuesday kids....
Happy Rosh Hashanah .....

Let me explain gravity for you
It makes things fall downward

The planes and resulting fires caused structural weakness
The floors pancaked on themselves

We are not 'conspiracy theorists' for pointing out
the obvious truth.

Just a word of advice to 9-11 Inside Job Conspiracy theorists

If you want to provide “expert analysis” to refute the WTC collapse, get yourself someone an expert who has a Doctorate in the field and has detailed knowledge of the architecture of the WTC

Don‘t trot out someone with a Bachelors Degree who has never even seen the towers

This thread is unbelievably disgusting. I get this topic falls under the "conspiracy theories" category, but this is not even a conspiracy theory — it's an idiocy theory. And furthermore a disgraceful insult to all of us New Yorkers who lost someone that day and they're met with theories of the US government somehow demolishing the Twin Towers on purpose just to plot against God-knows-who. Sigh.

This thread is unbelievably disgusting. I get this topic falls under the "conspiracy theories" category, but this is not even a conspiracy theory — it's an idiocy theory. And furthermore a disgraceful insult to all of us New Yorkers who lost someone that day and they're met with theories of the US government somehow demolishing the Twin Towers on purpose just to plot against God-knows-who. Sigh.
If you don't educate yourself, nobody's going to do it for you.

Just remember "the line separating good and evil passes not through states nor between classes nor between political parties, but right through every human heart and through all human hearts."

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Forum List

Back