More evidence of controlled demolitions on 9/11

I always accept evidence, You and mike the fag and all the ogther twoofers DO NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE

No, no... that's not it at all.

Answer me this: The conspiracy you're speaking of would've required the cooperation of two administrations: Clinton and Bush. What would have been the net benefit to eit
I always accept evidence, You and mike the fag and all the ogther twoofers DO NOT HAVE ANY EVID
Not going to play your fucking game. You wont even look at the evidence let alone accept it.

You can't explain what we detail seeing with our own eyes from the countless videos so all you can do is imagine what you want us to think we saw through a computer animation?

Lmao (rotf)
I did not explain anything.

The superior minds who made the video did

They corrected you and you did not see what you claim to have seen boy

You guys certainly achieve your goals though with all your sock puppets cluttering the threads with 80% bullshit and lies that people have to try to read between.
skyline1__1314914830_9742.jpg

Everything you say is a lie except for now.
No you never explained anything because you can't....nor can any experts you dig up.
Wrong.

You are the proven liar and I have consistently proven it.

Everyone knows it including you.

I would not complain about lack of explanations. I have asked you repeatedly for explanations and hyou answer with a bullshit video.

You set the standard so thats how you get answered excepts i have better expert videos

They did explkain and prove youy wrong you have been owned again and you know it

In 1940 it only took 4 months to build a physical model of the Tacoma Narrows bridge in a wind tunnel to study the oscillations that caused the bridge to fail. They didn't have electronic computers to do a virtual model.

So why don't we have either one of the North Tower after 21 years? But wouldn't that require accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the structure? We don't have that either.

We don't have structural engineers talking about it.

Funny that!

ET&TTD.jpg

Forum List

Back