More evidence of controlled demolitions on 9/11

Yeah I can find people just as stupid on You tube.

You never post evidence just lame videos from people who have as much credibiltiy ass a flat earther.

Try this explain in detail the physics which you say the collapse of the towers ignored.

Use math, show your work

If you do not it is yet more proof tthat you are a liar and a sack of trash

This thread is unbelievably disgusting. I get this topic falls under the "conspiracy theories" category, but this is not even a conspiracy theory — it's an idiocy theory. And furthermore a disgraceful insult to all of us New Yorkers who lost someone that day and they're met with theories of the US government somehow demolishing the Twin Towers on purpose just to plot against God-knows-who. Sigh.
The lawyer representing the families of those who died says otherwise and so do his clients.

If the kids were able to read between all the troll clutter from disinformation clowns like you they could see a pretty good summary that I put together.

That's why you guys flood my threads with a bunch of sock puppet blabbering.
The most childish liaer on the internet calls othert people kids.

Every person reading your crap is an adult who knows you are full of shit

It is not YOUR thread boy

1632936309694.png

8th

I asked you to post evidence you little faggot stop dodging
You asked for it douche muffin muncher.

I saw two airliners crash into the World Trade Center. That had never happened before.

Everything which occurred after that had never happened before.

Nothing will ever convince me that the government intentionally brought the towers down. It won't happen...

I saw two airliners crash into the World Trade Center. That had never happened before.

Everything which occurred after that had never happened before.

Nothing will ever convince me that the government intentionally brought the towers down. It won't happen...
By posting here you're only appearing to us , people who have spent years researching it,, that you're just another closed-minded conformist who has been misinformed.

Forum List

Back