More Christie Problems? Sheesh.

If Christie was a lefty and had done what he did, conservatives would already be yelling "Impeach," "Impeach".......that's how they roll.....

The Christie ads were approved by the Obama Administration ... But I am sure they don't know anything about it ... That's how they roll.
I seriously doubt that Governor Christie's BridgeGate is going to work out as well as Ted Kennedy's did though.

Feds investigate Christie's use of Sandy relief funds - CNN.com
Christie office: Obama admin approved Jersey Shore TV ads | The Daily Caller
Christie's Spokesman: 'Stronger Than the Storm' Approved by Obama Administration | National Review Online

The question remains....did the Obama Administration approve the Ads, or did they approve Christie being featured in the ads? There's where the problem lies......

Just saw this:

Photo

BeW31ZfCMAIyG4J.jpg:large

:lol:

Christie'll have his in a traffic cone.

Samson, (remember that name) former Christie campaign counsel -- and current Port Authority head appointed by CC has hired a top notch lawyer. Here's a name y'all will remember: Michael Chertoff.

Yup, former Homeland Security Secretary under Bush. Heck of a job, Sammy.

Reporting today in NJ.com:

Port Authority chairman hires former Homeland Security chief as attorney in GWB scandal | NJ.com

Smoking emails:

"The New York side gave Fort Lee back all three lanes this morning," Wildstein wrote to Kelly that Friday, Sept. 13. "We are appropriately going nuts. Samson helping us to retaliate."

Chris Christie bridge scandal: Documents show Port Authority chairman blasting executive director | NJ.com

Oh, and there's this: "Samson's law firm, Wolff & Samson, was drawn into a broadening discussion of the lane closures and other recent developments when Hoboken mayor Dawn Zimmer said she was pressured to expedite a development project represented by Samson's firm."

Zimmer made statements to the Feds yesterday, the Lt. Governor is pissed, no questions in her press conference...

Shit's getting real.

They're trying to make Zimmer out to be a psycho. :lol: The talking point is that the idea is illogical. The Lt. Governor called her that in her presser.

Can't believe she didn't answer any questions. The press is even more hungry now.

Zimmer made statements to the Feds yesterday, the Lt. Governor is pissed, no questions in her press conference...

Shit's getting real.

Zimmer offered to take a lie detector test....I wonder if the Lt Gov would do the same?

Doubt it.

Shit's getting real.

Zimmer offered to take a lie detector test....I wonder if the Lt Gov would do the same?

Doubt it.

Zimme asked that question too. My cable tv has been out all day, not sure if anything is going on with Christie. He was supposed to be in Florida supporting Rick Scott for something?

The hush-hush FL fundraisers of Chris Christie; Scott donor calls secrecy "stupid" | Naked Politics

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is coming to Florida to help fundraiser for FL Gov. Rick Scott in Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. The venues are like a state-held secret now that Christie is taking fire over "Bridgegate."

But word of the locations is leaking out anyway (see below). And Scott supporters are shaking their heads in the meantime about the secrecy that, they say, is being insisted upon by Christie's political handlers.

"This is ridiculous. It's stupid, amateur hour," said one major Scott donor, who plans to attend at least one of the events. "They took a little story and made it into a bigger one than was necessary. Trust me, this isn't Rick making this a state secret."

So the somewhat-run-of-the-mill fundraising story could now become a spectacle, replete with Weston Rep. and Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz announcing that she'll hold press availabilities to highlight how Christie is hiding.

Christie needs to drop a drone missile on someone so the media will go suddenly silent.

Mayor Zimmer was on CNN's Anderson Cooper at 8:00 pm. She continued to seem genuine and very credible. Cooper grilled her but she held her ground. Cooper was unable to poke any holes in her story, and lightened up and smiled toward the end. I think he found the Mayor believable.

Drip...drip...drip...

Christie needs to drop a drone missile on someone so the media will go suddenly silent.

Thank god that hothead doesn't have that power. I did see the Lt. Governor early this morning and she seems as mean as him.

Thank god that hothead doesn't have that power. I did see the Lt. Governor early this morning and she seems as mean as him.

I agree. Although I'm not a Chris Matthews fan, he said something I found very true and funny tonight. He said the Lt. Governor sounded like a "hostage" - as in reading a hostage note.

I agree. Although I'm not a Chris Matthews fan, he said something I found very true and funny tonight. He said the Lt. Governor sounded like a "hostage" - as in reading a hostage note.

HaHa. Chris Matthews was saying early on that if it was him (the governor) he'd be turning everything in that office over to find out what happened. He'd turn over every cockroach.

HaHa. Chris Matthews was saying early on that if it was him (the governor) he'd be turning everything in that office over to find out what happened. He'd turn over every cockroach.

Christie is playing the "victim" card. He's like Sgt. Schultz on Hogan's Heroes - "I know nothing"...

ZWuOTir.jpg

Christie is playing the "victim" card. He's like Sgt. Schultz on Hogan's Heroes - "I know nothing"...

blog%2B240.jpg

:lol: This has only just begun, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back