More Christie Problems? Sheesh.

There is no ‘excuse,’ as there’s nothing to be ‘excused.’

There is email evidence documenting Christie’s deputy chief of staff authorizing what was likely a crime.

You have no credibility until you hold Democrats to a standard. Now you hold them to none at all. For example, Obama's giving favors to his cronies, like the union thugs, by exempting them from Obamacare dwarfs Christie assuming he's guilty of this. Yet silence from you people. If a Republican had implemented a policy you opposed then exempted his cronies from the policy you people would be running in circles and shrieking like your hair was on fire.

Last edited:
I see the far left propaganda machine is working over time on this one. Then again it is MSNBC a known far left blog site and mouthpiece for the DNC.

Well, why not? We've endured the endless far right propaganda about Benghazi from the far right blog Fox News, the mouthpiece for the GOP for a long time. Our turn now.

Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer told Steve Kornacki this morning that she would be willing to testify under oath and take a lie detector test (polygraph). She then posed the question as to whether Christie's people would be willing to do the same.

Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer told Steve Kornacki this morning that she would be willing to testify under oath and take a lie detector test (polygraph). She then posed the question as to whether Christie's people would be willing to do the same.

I suppose we'll be waiting awhile for the response to Mayor Zimmer.

This is delicious - especially coming from a Christie Democrat who "previously" praised him for cleaning up corruption in New Jersey - which was what propelled Christie into the Governor's office. I look forward to more revelations from Steve Kornacki tomorrow morning at 8:00 am on UP.

DUDE! Where have you been?! Welcome back! :smiliehug:

MSNBC is dang near wall to wall Christie at this point, kind of the transparent go-to source for bringing him down, so we can certainly head there or to any lefty for the latest on this stuff. No doubt, they get an "A" for effort on this one.

He's looking toastier by the day. I'm sure the GOP establishment is working full time on a Plan B.

Partisan politics: All bullshit, all of the time.

The problem with this is if there is objective, documented evidence of wrong-doing on the part of Christie or his staff, whether or not it’s ‘partisan politics’ is irrelevant and meaningless, having nothing to do with ‘the left.’

The Christie scandals are under Federal investigation, which would have taken place regardless how much time MSNBC devotes to the scandals.

I have absolutely no doubt that you absolutely believe that.

When you're sitting on your five yard line, someone who's sitting on your 25 yard line may appear to be at midfield.

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges

Two senior members of Gov. Chris Christie’s administration warned a New Jersey mayor earlier this year that her town would be starved of hurricane relief money unless she approved a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor, according to the mayor and emails and personal notes she shared with msnbc.

The mayor, Dawn Zimmer, hasn’t approved the project, but she did request $127 million in hurricane relief for her city of Hoboken – 80% of which was underwater after Sandy hit in October 2012. What she got was $142,000 to defray the cost of a single back-up generator plus an additional $200,000 in recovery grants.

In an exclusive interview, Zimmer broke her silence and named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Richard Constable, Christie’s community affairs commissioner, as the two officials who delivered messages on behalf of a governor she had long supported.

“The bottom line is, it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer,” she said Saturday on UP w/ Steve Kornacki. “… I know it’s very complicated for the public to really understand all of this, but I have a legal obligation to follow the law, to bring balanced development to Hoboken.”

Constable and Christie – through spokespersons – deny Zimmer’s claims.

“Mayor Zimmer has been effusive in her public praise of the Governor’s Office and the assistance we’ve provided in terms of economic development and Sandy aid,” Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak wrote in a statement. “What or who is driving her only now to say such outlandishly false things is anyone’s guess.”

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges | MSNBC

Giving back to one private developer? I don't know how the conversation can be proven in it's entirety but it seems like just one more nail in Christie's Watergatish coffin.

More and more it appears that Christie is a bully.....

The Mayor of Hoboken is looking for money to finally help her city protect it's resources when not if another storm hits. She's desperate and is begging Christie to give them the money without the committment from her to use only one private developer.

I'm sure we'll hear more from her.

Yep....the chickens are coming home to roost.....Christie....you never should've had that bridge closed.......

Lane-Closure.jpg

You can either put up some facts that prove the investigation wrong or shut up.
Putting your bullshit up on here does nothing to persuade others that he has trouble with his administration or possibly himself.
You have a typical right wing answer for corruption in your own party.
Deny, deny , deny. But that doesn't work.
Now..if this was someone Anthony Weiner, you right wingers would have him already crucified,.
Take a couple of pictures of yourself naked and that is so horrible, but deny hundreds of thousands of people comfort and the right to rebuild their lives. Hell that is so okay.
It really is always about money with your type.
Keep up the good work.
:cuckoo:

I see the far left propaganda machine is working over time on this one. Then again it is MSNBC a known far left blog site and mouthpiece for the DNC.

No. It's what he gets for corruption. If you believed he was innocent, you would have explained why.

He is innocent because he has not yet been proven guilty...and guilt will not constitute New Jersey Social Democrats complaining on MSNBC.

It was a disgusting act and I believe people ought to go to jail. It is classic Chicago style politics...and Democrats are apoplectic. Imagine that.

He is guilty by propaganda, that is the way Democrats bring down their opposition.

They start accusing and then attach the guilt without the proof. One person makes an accusation, it isn't investigated or proved, it is now fact with the Democrats.

I think Christie brought himself down. We used to like him....democrats voted for him, and now that we're finding out what a bully he really is and how he gets things done it isn't looking pretty for him....he can only blame himself. He thought he was invincible...

Are you defending him? I thought most TP conservatives didn't even like Christie...?

Maybe the next time a republican governor decides to kiss a left wing president's ass for money and pretend to be a democrat he will think about what the dirty tricks democrats and the left wing media are doing to Christie.

Oh, he's doing it to himself.......if you think the media, or democrats made up those e-mails, by all means post up some facts...otherwise, it's just whine.

Forum List

Back