More Christie Problems? Sheesh.

He is guilty by propaganda, that is the way Democrats bring down their opposition.

They start accusing and then attach the guilt without the proof. One person makes an accusation, it isn't investigated or proved, it is now fact with the Democrats.

Alinsky would be proud
Don't tell me with a straight face if this was a high profile D your side wouldn't be hair on fire like your side usually is ... you guys flip your wigs when there isn't any evidence -- and here we have some smoking guns, sharpiefests, a city turned into a parking lot during 9/11 week, a guy who pleads the 5th when asked his own name -- and now more charges of abuse of power and denying people who needed the allotted funds because they didn't play his game.

...this is criminal activity happening from the offices of one the most popular political figures in the country and the next presidential candidate rising star...and a lot of this stinks. And it *is* an actual scandal. Whether it brings down Christie, no one knows, but 5 people have already rolled, and two state investigations are slated and a US Atty. investigation is up next.

We are watching an episode of horse-head corruption here and what happens in the kindler, gentler corner of the GOP -- or so we were led, and there is a story here, with some real evidence.

To downplay it and divert at every opportunity, like cons have been doing -- and (ha!) screaming Alinsky! is purebred stoopid.

If Christie was a lefty and had done what he did, conservatives would already be yelling "Impeach," "Impeach".......that's how they roll.....

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges

Two senior members of Gov. Chris Christie’s administration warned a New Jersey mayor earlier this year that her town would be starved of hurricane relief money unless she approved a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor, according to the mayor and emails and personal notes she shared with msnbc.

The mayor, Dawn Zimmer, hasn’t approved the project, but she did request $127 million in hurricane relief for her city of Hoboken – 80% of which was underwater after Sandy hit in October 2012. What she got was $142,000 to defray the cost of a single back-up generator plus an additional $200,000 in recovery grants.

In an exclusive interview, Zimmer broke her silence and named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Richard Constable, Christie’s community affairs commissioner, as the two officials who delivered messages on behalf of a governor she had long supported.

“The bottom line is, it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer,” she said Saturday on UP w/ Steve Kornacki. “… I know it’s very complicated for the public to really understand all of this, but I have a legal obligation to follow the law, to bring balanced development to Hoboken.”

Constable and Christie – through spokespersons – deny Zimmer’s claims.

“Mayor Zimmer has been effusive in her public praise of the Governor’s Office and the assistance we’ve provided in terms of economic development and Sandy aid,” Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak wrote in a statement. “What or who is driving her only now to say such outlandishly false things is anyone’s guess.”

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges | MSNBC

Giving back to one private developer? I don't know how the conversation can be proven in it's entirety but it seems like just one more nail in Christie's Watergatish coffin.

More twisted up stories for the democrat operatives to use.
The story is inaccurate.
The fact that the alleged talks between Trenton and Hoboken cannot be corroborated makes this article suspect as best.
The democrats are obviously targeting Christie because he is polling ahead of their darling, Hillary Clinton. The media NEEDS a clear road for Clinton. And they are plowing the way for her....Sad.

According to most conservatives here, they wouldn't vote for Christie, so maybe he's polling ahead because some democrats are still thinking he's a decent guy? Maybe it's coming to an end, and now you blame the democrats for Christie's ignorance? Why am I not surprised?

Alinsky would be proud
Don't tell me with a straight face if this was a high profile D your side wouldn't be hair on fire like your side usually is ... you guys flip your wigs when there isn't any evidence -- and here we have some smoking guns, sharpiefests, a city turned into a parking lot during 9/11 week, a guy who pleads the 5th when asked his own name -- and now more charges of abuse of power and denying people who needed the allotted funds because they didn't play his game.

...this is criminal activity happening from the offices of one the most popular political figures in the country and the next presidential candidate rising star...and a lot of this stinks. And it *is* an actual scandal. Whether it brings down Christie, no one knows, but 5 people have already rolled, and two state investigations are slated and a US Atty. investigation is up next.

We are watching an episode of horse-head corruption here and what happens in the kindler, gentler corner of the GOP -- or so we were led, and there is a story here, with some real evidence.

To downplay it and divert at every opportunity, like cons have been doing -- and (ha!) screaming Alinsky! is purebred stoopid.

So your excuse for being all over this, is because it's not true, it's because the other side does it?

Strange justification. Thanks for just being on a witch hunt.

I think we're all over it because that's how politics go....weren't y'all all over Benghazi? But if it wasn't true, then Christie will be vindicated, so what's your worry? But, that the other side does it, it's true, unless you think that it's only fair when your side does it.....:eusa_whistle:

So your excuse for being all over this, is because it's not true, it's because the other side does it?

I think we're all over it because that's how politics go....weren't y'all all over Benghazi? But if it wasn't true, then Christie will be vindicated, so what's your worry? But, that the other side does it, it's true, unless you think that it's only fair when your side does it.....:eusa_whistle:

Yes we were. Americans were murdered there. Are you really trying to equate Benghazi to this? :eusa_eh: Seriously?

Your post makes no sense.

In other words you are a hack for the leftists propaganda. You spread it. No questions asked.

Why is it leftists propaganda when it's against a conservative, but journalism and truth seeking when it's against a lib?

The story is developing......I'm sure like the bridge closing, there will be evidence to either help it or kill it....no need to get all uptight over it just yet.

Enjoying watching the media take out a liberal republican. 24 hours a day, full ejaculation mode for msnbc. This must be their crowning moment, their nuremburg trial. Its comical.

Yeah, sort of like Benghazi, only with Benghazi it was never proven that a Democrat actually set out to deliberately cause it......:lol::lol:

There is no ‘excuse,’ as there’s nothing to be ‘excused.’

There is email evidence documenting Christie’s deputy chief of staff authorizing what was likely a crime.

The Christie scandals are currently subject to a Federal investigation, high-ranking Christie officials have been fired, one has invoked his 5th Amendment right to not self-incriminate, and subpoenas have been issued pursuant to a New Jersey legislative investigation.

Please explain how any of this constitutes a ‘witch hunt.’

Well, anytime the Dems find a Rep doing something wrong and expose it, it is a witch hunt, but Reps can spend years investigating something and coming up with nothing and that is definitely good use of our tax money...wink, wink....

This is delicious - especially coming from a Christie Democrat who "previously" praised him for cleaning up corruption in New Jersey - which was what propelled Christie into the Governor's office. I look forward to more revelations from Steve Kornacki tomorrow morning at 8:00 am on UP.

DUDE! Where have you been?! Welcome back! :smiliehug:

Thanks. However, I'm not really back. I just couldn't resist Sarah's thread on Christie's new Hoboken scandal.

Yes we were. Americans were murdered there. Are you really trying to equate Benghazi to this? :eusa_eh: Seriously?

That's funny that you should say that, because it was Republicans, who tried to downplay Christie's scandal by comparing it to Benghazi....

Some of the nation’s most prominent conservatives sought to downplay New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s bridge scandal on the Sunday morning political talk shows, suggesting it paled in comparison to purported Obama Administration perfidies like Benghazi, or the IRS “targeting” of conservative groups.
Republicans Defend Christie By Invoking Benghazi | ThinkProgress

Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer told Steve Kornacki this morning that she would be willing to testify under oath and take a lie detector test (polygraph). She then posed the question as to whether Christie's people would be willing to do the same.

I'm betting they'll start resigning, like they did on the Bridgegate.....:lol::lol:

Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer told Steve Kornacki this morning that she would be willing to testify under oath and take a lie detector test (polygraph). She then posed the question as to whether Christie's people would be willing to do the same.

I'm betting they'll start resigning, like they did on the Bridgegate.....:lol::lol:

Possibly. However, in the meantime the Christie gang remains in the attack mode.

Chris Christie's Office Goes Off On MSNBC: 'A Partisan Network That Has Been Openly Hostile'

Your post makes no sense.

Neither does yours, you are justifying your actions because the other side does it. Fucking stupid.

I see the far left propaganda machine is working over time on this one. Then again it is MSNBC a known far left blog site and mouthpiece for the DNC.

They have to investigate it now. Steve had the Mayor on his show and she was begging Christie to help her city. The private developer from the Rockefeller project wasn't even the lowest bid.

That was a pretty knee jerk response on your part.

I think that's a C&P for Kosh. As you'll notice, there is no mention of the subject at hand.

This is delicious - especially coming from a Christie Democrat who "previously" praised him for cleaning up corruption in New Jersey - which was what propelled Christie into the Governor's office. I look forward to more revelations from Steve Kornacki tomorrow morning at 8:00 am on UP.

Thanks. However, I'm not really back. I just couldn't resist Sarah's thread on Christie's new Hoboken scandal.

Sorry, you've been sighted by me. That means duct tape is involved, and hello, you won't be leaving. ;)

The best thing about this is Republican might finally have learned you can't work with people who want to kill you

If Christie was a lefty and had done what he did, conservatives would already be yelling "Impeach," "Impeach".......that's how they roll.....

The Christie ads were approved by the Obama Administration ... But I am sure they don't know anything about it ... That's how they roll.
I seriously doubt that Governor Christie's BridgeGate is going to work out as well as Ted Kennedy's did though.

Feds investigate Christie's use of Sandy relief funds - CNN.com
Christie office: Obama admin approved Jersey Shore TV ads | The Daily Caller
Christie's Spokesman: 'Stronger Than the Storm' Approved by Obama Administration | National Review Online

We'll have to think up some more interesting threads to lure you back, Dear. Missed you.

Maybe the next time a republican governor decides to kiss a left wing president's ass for money and pretend to be a democrat he will think about what the dirty tricks democrats and the left wing media are doing to Christie.
I'd say that the Right does it to Democrats all the time. Funny, you never noticed that.

Possibly. However, in the meantime the Christie gang remains in the attack mode.

Chris Christie's Office Goes Off On MSNBC: 'A Partisan Network That Has Been Openly Hostile'

Gosh, if Dems were to say that every time Faux News said something hostile about Dems, they'd never have time to do anything else....

and....Christie's office should be the last to be calling anyone partisan after the e-mails revealed the petty pay-back due to a non-endorsement (Bridgegate) .....

Forum List

Back