More Christie Problems? Sheesh.

If her ONLY evidence is her own diary entry, then she might end up in court.

I could care less about Christie since he is a liberal piece of shit. :eusa_whistle:

It is just amazing this mayor found this story now....simply amazing.....

If her "evidence" is her own diary entry, then she can be sued for false accusations.

She's pretty believable. I know Christie will come after her full bore though.

Forensic ink dating can determine when Mayor Zimmer made the entry in her journal regarding the quid pro quo conversation with the Lt. Governor.

Stupid fuck....someone can write down a lie today, yesterday, tomorrow, last year, next year....good god you are fucking stupid.

"Oh she wrote it down so it must be true...."

Forensic ink dating can determine when Mayor Zimmer made the entry in her journal regarding the quid pro quo conversation with the Lt. Governor.

There will be a new Democrat complaining about Christie every week from now on; they will have them lined up waiting for their cue to slice off another piece of his ample ass.

It is what he gets for leading Hillary Clinton by 2 points in early polls.

No. It's what he gets for corruption. If you believed he was innocent, you would have explained why.

Cough cough Corzine cough cough

Best thing about this is that we don't have to have "works well with democrats" as a qualification for our next nominee

The Christie gang will soon realize they are now playing on a national stage and their bullying and intimidation tactics won't work like in New Jersey politics.

Here's another little story about Christie's bullying past.

Carl Lewis: Chris Christie Wanted Me Out Of Senate Race

Yeah, I just read that.

Carl Lewis says Chris Christie scandal puts his old allegation in new light | NJ.com

With links to the original situation as it unfolded.

“I thought it was going just fine. And when I started to run, when he talked to me on the phone that night, he said ‘If you run, we’re going to have to cancel the program,’” Lewis said.

Despite the pressure from Christie, Lewis declared his candidacy for state Senate shortly after their conversation. But before his campaign began in earnest, it was mired in legal challenges. Republicans sued, claiming he hadn’t lived in New Jersey for the requisite four years, based partly on him casting a vote in California in 2009. And even though an administrative law judge first sided with Lewis, Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno overturned the decision and kicked him off the ballot. After a tangled five-month losing battle in state and federal courts, Lewis dropped out, leaving Addiego to seek re-election unopposed.

At the time, Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak acknowledged the governor talked with Lewis but denied he attempted to dissuade him from running. “Absolutely, positively not. And anybody who says otherwise is lying," Drewniak told The Star-Ledger, though he did say Christie told Lewis "Well, I have to support my friend of 20 years." Referring to the fitness ambassador position, Drewniak said "I don't think Mr. Lewis is going to be running for office and doing this."

“He called me and asked me to get out of the race. I said I would stay in the race. Then he killed the program and used his secretary of state and attorney general’s office to get me out of the race,” Lewis said. “It’s a pretty clear parallel.”

Lol the heck with Christie the rino but still how funny there's no proof but obvious proof of capital crimes by Obama and Hillary. Just wow I never thought I'd witness the fall of humanity but American leftists are leading the world in human regression aside from radical Muslims.

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges

Two senior members of Gov. Chris Christie’s administration warned a New Jersey mayor earlier this year that her town would be starved of hurricane relief money unless she approved a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor, according to the mayor and emails and personal notes she shared with msnbc.

The mayor, Dawn Zimmer, hasn’t approved the project, but she did request $127 million in hurricane relief for her city of Hoboken – 80% of which was underwater after Sandy hit in October 2012. What she got was $142,000 to defray the cost of a single back-up generator plus an additional $200,000 in recovery grants.

In an exclusive interview, Zimmer broke her silence and named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Richard Constable, Christie’s community affairs commissioner, as the two officials who delivered messages on behalf of a governor she had long supported.

“The bottom line is, it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer,” she said Saturday on UP w/ Steve Kornacki. “… I know it’s very complicated for the public to really understand all of this, but I have a legal obligation to follow the law, to bring balanced development to Hoboken.”

Constable and Christie – through spokespersons – deny Zimmer’s claims.

“Mayor Zimmer has been effusive in her public praise of the Governor’s Office and the assistance we’ve provided in terms of economic development and Sandy aid,” Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak wrote in a statement. “What or who is driving her only now to say such outlandishly false things is anyone’s guess.”

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges | MSNBC

Giving back to one private developer? I don't know how the conversation can be proven in it's entirety but it seems like just one more nail in Christie's Watergatish coffin.

are you Kudzu from AWE?

Now it's getting reaaal meaty. And nasty.

Update
: Christie going on offensive over accusation......
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is going on the offensive after a former loyalist said he has evidence the Republican governor knew more than he has admitted about an apparently politically motivated traffic jam ordered by one of his staffers last year.

The governor's political team sent an email Saturday to donors, along with columnists and pundits who might be in a position to defend Christie, bashing the man Christie put in a top post at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the accusations the man's lawyer made in a letter Friday.

The email says the former Port Authority official, David Wildstein, "will do and say anything to save David Wildstein."

Christie's team noted that Wildstein did not present any proof to back up the claims his lawyer, Alan Zegas, made in the letter. The email also denies that Christie knew about the traffic jam or its political motive until after it was over and bashes Wildstein on a variety of fronts, characterizing him as a litigious teenager, a controversial mayor of Livingston, where Christie and Wildstein attended high school together, and for his past career as an anonymous political blogger.....snip~

Yahoo!

Here is the email Christie released:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/Christie-email.pdf

When he throws a guy he created a special position for and hired to be his "eyes and ears" under the bus, he backs up and runs him over again. And does wheelies.

I'm wondering if Christie was drunk when he approved that email.

Another head has rolled.

Chris Christie aide resigns after receiving subpoena in Bridgegate scandal* - NY Daily News

One of Gov. Chris Christie’s top aides has quit her job after being subpoenaed in the George Washington Bridge lane-closure scandal.
Christina Genovese Renna, director of departmental relations in the governor's office, reportedly resigned from her state government role on Friday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...far-subpoenaed-investigator-article-1.1599634
Her lawyer Henry Klingeman confirmed the news in a statement to the Associated Press.

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges

Two senior members of Gov. Chris Christie’s administration warned a New Jersey mayor earlier this year that her town would be starved of hurricane relief money unless she approved a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor, according to the mayor and emails and personal notes she shared with msnbc.

The mayor, Dawn Zimmer, hasn’t approved the project, but she did request $127 million in hurricane relief for her city of Hoboken – 80% of which was underwater after Sandy hit in October 2012. What she got was $142,000 to defray the cost of a single back-up generator plus an additional $200,000 in recovery grants.

In an exclusive interview, Zimmer broke her silence and named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Richard Constable, Christie’s community affairs commissioner, as the two officials who delivered messages on behalf of a governor she had long supported.

“The bottom line is, it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer,” she said Saturday on UP w/ Steve Kornacki. “… I know it’s very complicated for the public to really understand all of this, but I have a legal obligation to follow the law, to bring balanced development to Hoboken.”

Constable and Christie – through spokespersons – deny Zimmer’s claims.

“Mayor Zimmer has been effusive in her public praise of the Governor’s Office and the assistance we’ve provided in terms of economic development and Sandy aid,” Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak wrote in a statement. “What or who is driving her only now to say such outlandishly false things is anyone’s guess.”

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges | MSNBC

Giving back to one private developer? I don't know how the conversation can be proven in it's entirety but it seems like just one more nail in Christie's Watergatish coffin.

First on CNN: Mayor behind Christie allegations full of contradictions

The Democratic mayor at the center of one of the controversies swirling around Republican Gov. Chris Christie is, to put it politely, a woman of contradictions.

Mayor behind Christie allegations full of contradictions - CNN.com

Another head has rolled.

Chris Christie aide resigns after receiving subpoena in Bridgegate scandal* - NY Daily News

One of Gov. Chris Christie’s top aides has quit her job after being subpoenaed in the George Washington Bridge lane-closure scandal.
Christina Genovese Renna, director of departmental relations in the governor's office, reportedly resigned from her state government role on Friday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...far-subpoenaed-investigator-article-1.1599634
Her lawyer Henry Klingeman confirmed the news in a statement to the Associated Press.

Sure looks like "the rats are leaving a sinking ship" - her lawyer says she was going to quit anyway...we'll have to wait and see what more evidence comes forth. I don't know that leaving her job means she escapes anything....

Another head has rolled.

Sure looks like "the rats are leaving a sinking ship" - her lawyer says she was going to quit anyway...we'll have to wait and see what more evidence comes forth. I don't know that leaving her job means she escapes anything....

We should start hearing soon. I know the wingnuts want to get this swept under the rug as quickly as possible. Ann Coulter has already said if they don't run Christie, they'll lose.

Chris Christie bullying is a problem, Obama and Holder arming a Mexican drug gang and acting as an accomplice in Brian Terry's murder is a "meh"

With me so far?

Another head has rolled.

We should start hearing soon. I know the wingnuts want to get this swept under the rug as quickly as possible. Ann Coulter has already said if they don't run Christie, they'll lose.

Ann Coulter needs an update....they'll probably lose if they run Christie...

CaféAuLait;8564092 said:
First on CNN: Mayor behind Christie allegations full of contradictions

The Democratic mayor at the center of one of the controversies swirling around Republican Gov. Chris Christie is, to put it politely, a woman of contradictions.

Mayor behind Christie allegations full of contradictions - CNN.com

Translation: The mayor's a liar.

Oh sure, because we haven't seen enough cases of the Christie bullying? :razz::razz:

Forum List

Back