More buses of refugees arrive in NYC from Texas.

Don't really understand why they are targeting TX and AZ, when NM and CA say they are sanctuary states.
We get thousands and thousands here in New Mexico. Currently the problem is the parks and cemeteries and parking lots are being taken over by homeless migrants. It has become a dangerous and extremely costly humanitarian crisis. You don't hear about us because we have an ultra 'progressive' governor who ignores the problem and could care less what health hazards they cause, what crimes they commit, how they are suffering themselves. Sort of what happens in California.

And the truly evil people who are funding them to come to America don't provide any assistance for them once they get here and don't help them return home.

Hmmm. But the OP topic is about Abbott and buses. Not about what you want.
Everone on this thread with the exception of you had been addressing exactly that. Most in support of Abbott's decisions with discussion of the cause for his actions. YOU have distracted, first with unfounded character attacks on Gov. Abbott disregarding the reasons for his actions and then when those attacks didn't accomplish the trolling distraction that you desired, you devolved into irrelevant, obtuse attacks on another poster for his lack of a letter in his post, which was very clear to all except you. Now would you like to discuss the topic of the OP and the underlying reasons or are you going to continue with your distractions?

Everone on this thread with the exception of you had been addressing exactly that. Most in support of Abbott's decisions with discussion of the cause for his actions. YOU have distracted, first with unfounded character attacks on Gov. Abbott disregarding the reasons for his actions and then when those attacks didn't accomplish the trolling distraction that you desired, you devolved into irrelevant, obtuse attacks on another poster for his lack of a letter in his post, which was very clear to all except you. Now would you like to discuss the topic of the OP and the underlying reasons or are you going to continue with your distractions?
You think I don't respond to flames? Bad habit for me. What is your argument issue? Incessant bitch.

Like I said. Texas and Abbott has the problem. You want to argue that? No. You won't go there. Instead you make up excuses.
Abbott didn’t open the border, Xiden did. Abbott solved the problem by sending these illegals to places that claimed they would welcome them. Now they’re whining about them. It’s not so much fun once you have to stand behind your statement and actually let these illegals in and take care of them.

Please show me where I flamed you. However you are exhibiting typical democrat behavior with your projection. The last two words of your post illustrate my point. ^^
Did I say you flame me? Look starting at post #25.
I notice that when you start badgering you don't stop. The threads end with BS that never go anywhere.

Did I say you flame me? Look starting at post #25.
I notice that when you start badgering you don't stop. The threads end with BS that never go anywhere.
You think I don't respond to flames? Your post #88. I have been cordial in my replies. I have presented valid points that you have done nothing beyond irrelevant personal attacks to respond. Trolling as you are right now. The topic is "More buses of refugees arrive in NYC" Please respond to the topic and quit trolling.

You think I don't respond to flames? Your post #88. I have been cordial in my replies. I have presented valid points that you have done nothing beyond irrelevant personal attacks to respond. Trolling as you are right now. The topic is "More buses of refugees arrive in NYC" Please respond to the topic and quit trolling.
No. I'm busy.

And instead of blaming Joe Biden who is the cause of this migrant crisis, the crybaby mayors of New York and Washington DC are blaming Texas governor Abbott.

A brave new world.
Thanks Joe.

More buses of refugees arrive in NYC from Texas.​

Please don’t refer to the human cockroaches as refugees…that’s the shit leftists do.
Wetbacks>Illegal Aliens>Undocumented Immigrants>Immigrants>Dreamers>Migrants>Asylum Seekers>Refugees
Fuck that!

More buses of refugees arrive in NYC from Texas.​

Please don’t refer to the human cockroaches as refugees…that’s the shit leftists do.
Wetbacks>Illegal Aliens>Undocumented Immigrants>Immigrants>Dreamers>Migrants>Asylum Seekers>Refugees
Fuck that!
Sadly, our own government is largely responsible for many of them having to leave where they came from.

Forum List

Back