More Brutality? How many cops need to go to jail before it stops?

As we can see, conservatives aren’t going to do anything to stop the brutality.

Rightists will continue to deflect and make excuses, claim these are only ‘isolated incidents’ and that no reform is needed.

And conservatives will repeat their usual lies about calling for law enforcement reform is being ‘anti-cop,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

To the OP’s question, it’s not going to stop as long as conservatives ignore the problem and oppose necessary, warranted reforms.

Not long ago it was Kamala Harris defending police officers like this.

I normally take the side of the cops and the guy probably deserved it but professionally the cops shouldnt have sicked the dog on him.

Seige dogs are a time tested method of subduing a less than cooperative offender.

Police are taught not to get between the handler and the offender. Dogs have been known to get so focused on the job that they have bitten members as well as suspects.

Belgian Malinois police dogs are awesome. They are taught to not bite life threatening areas and just bring the douchebag criminal down so the cops do not get shot which happens quite often especially in this Black Criminals Matter environment. The first thing the criminal said was he will try for a ghetto lottery. :p

I’m not sure how anyone can see the dog necessary in that particular arrest. The guy was being fully cooperative.

Not only was he cooperative but he was completely surrounded by at least 6 officers. And they all just stood there and watched the guy get mauled.

C'mon guys. We need our police officers to be better than this.

The perp tried to kill a cop during the chase. The cops know the Deep State dems control the DA and judges and thus will let the POS loose. Reminds me of Magnum Force.

Opinions are kool!

Unless you're an experienced LEO your opinion doesn't count - training of the LEO counts - period.

SMANN is PERFECT--he would do everything perfect--NEVER a mistake !!!
...SMann would shit in his pants if he even had to talk to jackasses like these
....more babble shit

I’m not sure how anyone can see the dog necessary in that particular arrest. The guy was being fully cooperative.

Not only was he cooperative but he was completely surrounded by at least 6 officers. And they all just stood there and watched the guy get mauled.

..X would do everything PERFECT all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -he is perfect!!!
...there is not a problem of police brutality ..all stats/etc here:

SMANN is PERFECT--he would do everything perfect--NEVER a mistake !!!
...SMann would shit in his pants if he even had to talk to jackasses like these
....more babble shit

And Brutality doesn’t happen. And if you do what the cops say you won’t get hurt. Shall I continue down your well worn list of excuses?

..X would do everything PERFECT all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -he is perfect!!!
...there is not a problem of police brutality ..all stats/etc here:

And those millions of traffic stops show a clear Racism problem in the police. Next?

First I am going to post the raw video.

The suspect had run. He had driven at more than 100 MPH attempting to flee according to reports. And none of that matters one damn bit.

Saldivar was complying. He was prone on the ground as directed. He got to his knees as directed. He started to stand obeying orders from the police when they sent in the attack dog.

The Chief says he is not going to second guess the officers on the scene.

Chief. That is literally your job. That is literally the job of a supervisor to judge and assess the performance of subordinates. It is literally the job of a boss to make sure the employees are doing what they are supposed to.

In the meantime the Police have been polled. They insist they do not need reforms. They are doing a fantastic job. Shut up and go away.

This is not doing a fantastic job. This as nearly every recent example of brutality clearly shows that Law Enforcement is desperately in need of reform.

Now. In truth if people are unwilling to change then change will be forced upon them. And the changes forced are most often far more extreme than what could have been done by the participants.

In a week the Prescott Valley Police will be wishing they had said that actions were wrong. In two weeks the cops involved will be facing prosecution for their actions. In a month cops will be fired and the Department will announce the Grand Jury decision to indict.

Not police brutality -- they only let one dog attack him....what is brutality is them not allowing the other dog to have some fun.....

Look....he is an illegal alien criminal scumbag...not a real person

It wasn't like he was standing up for his right to not wear a mask -- something noble...

First I am going to post the raw video.

The suspect had run. He had driven at more than 100 MPH attempting to flee according to reports. And none of that matters one damn bit.

Saldivar was complying. He was prone on the ground as directed. He got to his knees as directed. He started to stand obeying orders from the police when they sent in the attack dog.

The Chief says he is not going to second guess the officers on the scene.

Chief. That is literally your job. That is literally the job of a supervisor to judge and assess the performance of subordinates. It is literally the job of a boss to make sure the employees are doing what they are supposed to.

In the meantime the Police have been polled. They insist they do not need reforms. They are doing a fantastic job. Shut up and go away.

This is not doing a fantastic job. This as nearly every recent example of brutality clearly shows that Law Enforcement is desperately in need of reform.

Now. In truth if people are unwilling to change then change will be forced upon them. And the changes forced are most often far more extreme than what could have been done by the participants.

In a week the Prescott Valley Police will be wishing they had said that actions were wrong. In two weeks the cops involved will be facing prosecution for their actions. In a month cops will be fired and the Department will announce the Grand Jury decision to indict.

Not police brutality -- they only let one dog attack him....what is brutality is them not allowing the other dog to have some fun.....

Look....he is a illegal alien criminal scumbag...not a real person

So you hate the Constitution. I got it.

He was an illegal scumbag alien.

Fuck him...

Question. Where did you get the illegal alien part. I haven’t read that anywhere.

The very last paragraph in this article is a statement from Saldivar's attorney. to wit:

"His lawyer said he initially fled from police because he is an undocumented immigrant, with a deportation order tied to a 2014 DUI arrest."

Police K9 bite scrutinized after video shows suspect complying with officers

Kinda' clears up the whole "Why was he trying to run?" thing...

He was an illegal scumbag alien.

Fuck him...

Question. Where did you get the illegal alien part. I haven’t read that anywhere.

The very last paragraph in this article is a statement from Saldivar's attorney. to wit:

"His lawyer said he initially fled from police because he is an undocumented immigrant, with a deportation order tied to a 2014 DUI arrest."

Police K9 bite scrutinized after video shows suspect complying with officers

Kinda' clears up the whole "Why was he trying to run?" thing...

You were right. Thank you. However. How does it feel knowing he is going to get a huge payday for it?

I'd say it was a wee much, however your response is way over the top, and irrational, clearly you expect perfection, sometimes when you try to kill cops they fuck you up a bit, many of you deserve every bit of it.... Police are not robots, when you try to kill them, well sometimes they do things you might not wish them to do! The guy will very likely get himself a lump-sum cash settlement, but he also attempted to murder police officers... BTW, expect it to get worse for you, much much worse, because now they are better off killing you animals straight up, think about that as you riot and loot & pillage. :wink:

Nowhere in any article does it say he tried to kill the cops. But I would point this out. For years people have claimed that if you do what the cop says you won’t get hurt. He was complying. He was doing what they said.

Oh. And I live in Rural Georgia. There haven’t been any riots out here.
He does not care. He is a copsucker. To him, cops can do no wrong. A cop could pull over a teenage girl, drag her out of the car, rape her on camera, shoot her in the back, drop a throwdown, claim the shot was self-inflicted...and the copsuckers would excuse it. They WORSHIP authority, with religious fervor.

Seige dogs are a time tested method of subduing a less than cooperative offender.

Police are taught not to get between the handler and the offender. Dogs have been known to get so focused on the job that they have bitten members as well as suspects.
Then it is time to totally eliminate police dogs. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back