More Blood On Obama's Hands

"The information released by Grassley's office Thursday states Lopez Aguilar entered the U.S. July 3, 2005, when he was 7, "at an unknown place, without having been admitted or paroled by an immigration officer."

636092829811452076-D-SMBCampusDocumentStorepics210691.jpg

Lea Phann, a 7th grader at Brody Middle School, died in a car crash on Sept. 8. (Photo: Des Moines Public Schools)

On Oct. 8, 2013, Lopez Aguilar sought a temporary exemption from deportation under a policy known as DACA from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office, according to the report. On June 5, 2014, that deferred action was approved, valid until June 4, 2016."

Bad driving not bad policy. And, sorry kiddo but your problems are all behind you now. R.I.P.

"The information released by Grassley's office Thursday states Lopez Aguilar entered the U.S. July 3, 2005, when he was 7, "at an unknown place, without having been admitted or paroled by an immigration officer."

Lea Phann, a 7th grader at Brody Middle School, died in a car crash on Sept. 8. (Photo: Des Moines Public Schools)

On Oct. 8, 2013, Lopez Aguilar sought a temporary exemption from deportation under a policy known as DACA from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office, according to the report. On June 5, 2014, that deferred action was approved, valid until June 4, 2016."

Bad driving not bad policy. And, sorry kiddo but your problems are all behind you now. R.I.P.

Yeah, it was bad policy, one declared unconstitutional. The SOB should have already been gone.

More murdered Americans to come if Hillary is elected...

Yeah, it was bad policy, one declared unconstitutional. The SOB should have already been gone.
Gone where? He came here at seven. This is his nation now and we'll just add him to the list of other teenagers, for example Laura Bush, who killed someone through poor or reckless driving.

Gone where? He came here at seven. This is his nation now and we'll just add him to the list of other teenagers, for example Laura Bush, who killed someone through poor or reckless driving.

And he's broken the law every day since, ship that SOB to where ever he came from, and since ICE put a detainer on him I guess they agree with me.

And he's broken the law every day since, ship that SOB to where ever he came from, and since ICE put a detainer on him I guess they agree with me.
He won't be going anywhere and I read nothing about a detainer. If makes bail the locals promised to let ICE know, that's all. Until his case goes to trial he will be right here, what he calls home for good deal longer. Chances are, now, that he can't be deported as they won't take him back.

He won't be going anywhere and I read nothing about a detainer. If makes bail the locals promised to let ICE know, that's all. Until his case goes to trial he will be right here, what he calls home for good deal longer. Chances are, now, that he can't be deported as they won't take him back.

Maybe you should try actually reading the links before you try to discuss them. From the 1st link:

On Sept. 9, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement placed an immigration hold, also called a detainer, on Lopez Aguilar, an ICE spokesman said Wednesday.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...guilar-immigration-history-released/90436320/

Maybe you should try actually reading the links before you try to discuss them. From the 1st link:

On Sept. 9, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement placed an immigration hold, also called a detainer, on Lopez Aguilar, an ICE spokesman said Wednesday.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...guilar-immigration-history-released/90436320/
Missed that, by bad, but no matter. He isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

Missed, by bad, but no matter. He isn't going anywhere.

Well at least not till he gets out of jail.

He won't be going anywhere after that either. There's a long trial against him unless he pleads out but it's unlike they could deport him now. His criminal background means he is probably ours for life.

He won't be going anywhere after that either. There's a long trial against him unless he pleads out but it's unlike they could deport him now. His criminal background means he is probably ours for life.

Only if we get another president that refuses to enforce the law.

Who is charge doesn't matter. He's a criminal now, not just a civil matter of illegal immigration, and they are tough to send home. He'll be here, for life, more than likely.

How sad is this. Think Obama cares? Sigh.

Who is charge doesn't matter. He's a criminal now, not just a civil matter of illegal immigration, and they are tough to send home. He'll be here, for life, more than likely.

The law say that any country that refused to take back their illegals, criminal or not will be denied visas to this country. How many do you think would risk that if it were enforced?

The law say that any country that refused to take back their illegals, criminal or not will be denied visas to this country. How many do you think would risk that if it were enforced?
Anyone that mattered. It's a bullshit play. It won't work. There is way too much money on the table to be lost.

How sad is this. Think Obama cares? Sigh.
We kill a lot of people each year with cars. How much is he supposed to care?

Is that the same? I care...even about people killed with cars. I guess you don't? (hint...neither of us are POTUS)
He has a lot to care about. I doubt car accidents are high on his list. We accepted the carnage of the roads each year long ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back