More Blood On Obama's Hands

How sad is this. Think Obama cares? Sigh.
We kill a lot of people each year with cars. How much is he supposed to care?

Is that the same? I care...even about people killed with cars. I guess you don't? (hint...neither of us are POTUS)
He has a lot to care about. I don't car accidents are high on his list. We accepted the carnage of the roads each year long ago.

That is so out of line with the OP. Good grief. You can't do better? How insulting to the murdered child.

Is that the same? I care...even about people killed with cars. I guess you don't? (hint...neither of us are POTUS)
He has a lot to care about. I don't car accidents are high on his list. We accepted the carnage of the roads each year long ago.

And other than himself, I don't see anything high on his list.

That is so out of line with the OP. Good grief. You can't do better? How insulting to the murdered child.
She wasn't murdered. It was a car crash. A teenager was driving. About as interesting as dog bites man.

That's because you are an irrational partisan.

He has a lot to care about. I doubt car accidents are high on his list. We accepted the carnage of the roads each year long ago.

BULL. It is about an illegal. He has had prior problems as well. Stop protecting and pretending.

I generally do not name call, but in this case I will make an exception. YOU are a lying skank. Get lost.Idiot.

Last edited:
Well at least not till he gets out of jail.
He won't be going anywhere after that either. There's a long trial against him unless he pleads out but it's unlike they could deport him now. His criminal background means he is probably ours for life.

Only if we get another president that refuses to enforce the law.
Who is charge doesn't matter. He's a criminal now, not just a civil matter of illegal immigration, and they are tough to send home. He'll be here, for life, more than likely.

The law say that any country that refused to take back their illegals, criminal or not will be denied visas to this country. How many do you think would risk that if it were enforced?
Anyone that mattered. It's a bullshit play. It won't work. There is way too much money on the table to be lost.

Yep, that attitude will just hasten the demise of the country. I know, you regressives really don't care. I've seen illegals interviewed on the local news that have been here for decades that had to speak through an interpreter, their not interested in becoming Americans, and you leftist have no problem with that, do you?

He has a lot to care about. I doubt car accidents are high on his list. We accepted the carnage of the roads each year long ago.

BULL. It is about an illegal. He has had prior problems as well. Stop protecting and pretending.
There are millions of them causing no problem. And plenty of American kids worse than he is. Being here illegally is what you want to focus on when it hardly matters a damn. The tragedy is the crash, not that he came here with mommy and daddy illegally at seven-years-old.

I generally do not name call, but in this case I will make an exception. YOU are an lying skank. Get lost.Idiot.
An irrational partisan a bitch? So be it.

There are millions of them causing no problem. And plenty of American kids worse than he is. Being here illegally is what you want to focus on when it hardly matters a damn. The tragedy is the crash, not that he came here with mommy and daddy illegally at seven-years-old.

It matters a damn to me. Obviously nothing matters to you. Go have another drink.

He won't be going anywhere after that either. There's a long trial against him unless he pleads out but it's unlike they could deport him now. His criminal background means he is probably ours for life.

Who is charge doesn't matter. He's a criminal now, not just a civil matter of illegal immigration, and they are tough to send home. He'll be here, for life, more than likely.

The law say that any country that refused to take back their illegals, criminal or not will be denied visas to this country. How many do you think would risk that if it were enforced?
Anyone that mattered. It's a bullshit play. It won't work. There is way too much money on the table to be lost.

Yep, that attitude will just hasten the demise of the country. I know, you regressives really don't care. I've seen illegals interviewed on the local news that have been here for decades that had to speak through an interpreter, their not interested in becoming Americans, and you leftist have no problem with that, do you?
I have no problems with people speaking other languages here. And I like Americans who respect what America stands for, which leaves you out so don't complain too loudly about others. You were born here and don't respect the place, it's too liberal for you.

I generally do not name call, but in this case I will make an exception. YOU are an lying skank. Get lost.Idiot.

Ohhhhhhhhh Awwwwwww Tough little boy. How am I partisan btw? Because I want the law upheld. Oh woe is me.

Last edited:

It matters a damn to me. Obviously nothing matters to you. Go have another drink.
It matters to you because, you don't actually know what matters.

Ohhhhhhhhh Awwwwwww Tough little boy. How am I partisan btw? Because I was the law upheld. Oh woe is me.
You are a partisan because you can say things like Obama cares only about himself when that is so obviously wrong.

I have no problems with people speaking other languages here. And I like Americans who respect what America stands for, which leaves you out so don't complain too loud about others. You were born here and don't respect the place, it's too liberal for you.

Okay, gotcha now. You aren't even from this country. Yet what a tough guy you are. Calling women bitches. I so respect you. NOT. Go home.

LOL You are getting more pathetic with each post. /ignore buh bye

I have no problems with people speaking other languages here. And I like Americans who respect what America stands for, which leaves you out so don't complain too loud about others. You were born here and don't respect the place, it's too liberal for you.

Okay, gotcha now. You aren't even from this country. Yet what a tough guy you are. Calling women bitches. I so respect you. NOT. Go home.
My people were here before it was a nation, and I respect what it stands for, you don't.

Ohhhhhhhhh Awwwwwww Tough little boy. How am I partisan btw? Because I was the law upheld. Oh woe is me.
You are a partisan because you can say thinks like Obama cares only about himself when that is so obviously wrong.

thinks like? I think things like is what you meant to say Frankie. bwhahahah Thank you for the funny send off.

And she runs away. Pretty typical for her kind.

Considering where she lives some sympathy is called for. Let us pray.

And she runs away. Pretty typical for her kind.

That would be her kind. Not here kind. At least do the edit like most of us do. I have not gone yet. Just a quick click and I don't have to read stinky you anymore though.
I am not afraid of you, boi.

Forum List

Back