More anti-white racism from Disney

Yes, Disney excluded white families completely In the ad of which I am speaking. They only ”permitted” a white woman because she had a black husband, and therefore wasn’t one of the evil white racists. But white families - the bulk of their customers - are BAD!
I think you are reading wayyyyy too much into one solitary ad that still had white people in it.

One add out of what, hundreds that Disney produces? Isn’t this a little silly?
I saw this ad, today. This is what the thread is about. The lack of a White Family was an intentional decision, and debated by the marketing team. The “woke” ones won.

I’m going to do an experiment. I am going to go to a “woke” channel and report the over-the-top “ignore whites” agenda. I just flipped to MSNBC, gag, and we have:

1) a black woman (Joy Reid, double gag) interviewing a black man with weird hair, talking about the new black SCOTUS nominee

2) Now they’re dumping on Trump. Where’s the coverage about Russia?

OK….now let’s wait for the anti-white commercials…..I’ll put it on mute so I don’t lose my dinner….

Went to the movies this afternoon, and I was treated to a commercial by Disney, celebrating 50 years of something. Featured lots of families and groups talking about how great a vacation Disney is. These families/groups were:

1) black families - husband and wife, with children
2) black and white friends (one white, one black)
3) bi-racial families, with the requisite bi-racial kid
4) the requisite gay couple
5) a Latino, speaking in Espanol

That was it. Whites were intentionally excluded, even though they represent the majority of the country.
Damn you are stupid. I mean, embarrassingly stupid. It was targeted marketing. They want more brown people to go to Disneyland.

JFC a retarded ferret could figure this out.

I saw this ad, today. This is what the thread is about. The lack of a White Family was an intentional decision, and debated by the marketing team. The “woke” ones won.

I’m going to do an experiment. I am going to go to a “woke” channel and report the over-the-top “ignore whites” agenda. I just flipped to MSNBC, gag, and we have:

1) a black woman (Joy Reid, double gag) interviewing a black man with weird hair, talking about the new black SCOTUS nominee

OK….now let’s wait for the anti-white commercials…..
Oh brother.

OK….now let’s wait for the anti-white commercials…..I’ll put it on mute so I don’t lose my dinner….

OK….here’s the ad…

Ad 1: Black male, white male, black family, black woman
Ad 2: White woman
Ad 3: White male
Ad 4: movie preview
Ad 5: Mixed group of friends

This grouping wasn’t too bad: about 50/50 *even though blacks are 15%. The problem is most notable with Disney.

Not what I said remotely. They could have had a commercial with kittens and puppies to sidetrack.
It is EXACTLY what you said idiot.

she's upset about pandering and only a tiny minded idiot, an idiot outstanding among his fellow tiny minds for its stupidity wouldn't know that the only purpose of advertising is pandering.

AND

Nothing said in the OP was about pandering. If it were, it would have been complaining about Dumbo, Cinderella, and Mickey as well.

Trying to excuse its misogynic tendencies only exposes your own.

she's upset about pandering and only a tiny minded idiot, an idiot outstanding among his fellow tiny minds for its stupidity wouldn't know that the only purpose of advertising is pandering.

AND

Nothing said in the OP was about pandering. If it were, it would have been complaining about Dumbo, Cinderella, and Mickey as well.

Let's not forget an ENTIRE movie encouraging beastiality. (but the main characters are white, so it's ok)

Tell me when I said ads should have only white people. But AVOIDING whites - when they make up the majority of the country - is just paet of the anti-white racism the liberals are trying to push through,

(One knows she’s made her point when the ledtist has to go to false extremes and make false accusations.)
Two guys sitting in a bar. 14% must be Black, 18% Latin, 50% women, 10% LGBQT+....

It's only about the White people to you and you are indeed offended by the presence of people not like you.

Deal with it. treat it as a learning experience and work on yourself. You will find yourself less angry and more happy.

AND

When you grow up we can resume the debate. I stand by my statement. Disney panders to the wealthy and uses it’s fake woke platform to ensure social media doesn’t call them out on it.

Two guys sitting in a bar. 14% must be Black, 18% Latin, 50% women, 10% LGBQT+....

It's only about the White people to you and you are indeed offended by the presence of people not like you.

Deal with it. treat it as a learning experience and work on yourself. You will find yourself less angry and more happy.
Nope. You just play the race card cause it’s the leftist playbook. You won’t even read my posts you just want to lash out.

Hahahahahaha

So dumb

Disney just wants more brown people to come to Disney.

There isn't a conspiracy against American hillbilly dumbfucks in every puddle, bro.
They don’t care who comes so long as they spend money. My wife and I had no desire to spend $20k+ there. Did it for the kids. Does Disney give poor kids in Baltimore less expensive packages? LOL

Oh brother……

Guess whitey better pretend not to notice when an ad features about 12 families - black, biracial, gay, and Latino - and not one single white family, despite the fact that whites represent the majority in the country, or a leftist will accuse her of being racist - along with the sanctimonious advice to “work on herself.”

That attack is getting old, pal.

Forum List

Back