More anti-white racism from Disney

Lisa558
Went to the movies this afternoon, and I was treated to a commercial by Disney, celebrating 50 years of something. Featured lots of families and groups talking about how great a vacation Disney is. These families/groups were:

1) black families - husband and wife, with children
2) black and white friends (one white, one black)
3) bi-racial families, with the requisite bi-racial kid
4) the requisite gay couple
5) a Latino, speaking in Espanol

That was it. Whites were intentionally excluded, even though they represent the majority of the country.

Walt Disney was a Hardcore -Hardcore racist.

He was even extremely racist for a man of that time.

You write like Disney and white people have had a history of showing blk ppl in such a positive light

The white media is doing a great job of elevating white people
  • Superman is white
  • Batman is white
  • Spider man is white
  • Ant Man is white
  • Aqua Man is white
  • Iron Man is white
  • X Men are white
  • Neo is white
  • Pinocchio is white
  • Walter White is white
  • Tony Soprano is white
  • Hulk is white
  • Chandler Bing is white
  • Joey Tribbiani is white
  • Lucy Ricardo is white
  • Jean Luc Picard is white
  • Arya Stark is white
  • Peggy Olsen is white
  • Wolverrine is white
  • Wonder Woman is white
  • TinTin is white
  • Rambo is white
  • Robocop is white
  • James Bond is white
  • Gladiator is white
  • Thor is white
  • Heidi is white
  • Sherlock Holmes is white
  • Gandalf is white
  • Ebenezzer Scrooge is white
  • Luke Skywalker is white
  • Dr Spock is white
  • Amy Jellicoe is white
  • Frasier Crane is white
  • Al Sweareger is white
  • Blair Waldorf is white
  • Elizabeth Jennings is white
  • Captain Kirk is white
  • Marty McFly is white
  • Harry Potter is white
  • Bart Simpson is white
  • Homer Simpson is white
  • Marge Simpson is white
  • Dorothy Gale is white
  • Indiana Jones is white
  • Eddard Stark is white
  • Sheldon Cooper is white
  • Daryl Dixon is white
  • Jerry Seinfield
  • Archie Bunker is white
  • Han Solo is white
  • Barbie is white
  • The Joker is white
  • The Fonz is white
  • Fred Flinstone is white
  • Ellen Ripley is white
  • Alice in Wonderland is white
  • Austin Powers is white
  • Beavis and Butthead are white
  • Buzz Lightyear is white
  • Jack Sparrow is white
  • Cinderella is white
  • Crullea De Vil is white
  • Dracula is white
  • Frankenstein is white
  • Hannibal Lecter is white
  • Jason Bourne is white
  • Jessica Rabbit is white
  • Popeye is white
  • Princess Leia is white
  • Rocky Balboa is white
  • Snow White is white
  • Tarzan is white
  • The Terminator is white
  • Zorro is white
  • John McClane is white
  • Tyler Durden is white
  • Micheal Corleone is white
  • Don Corleone is white
  • Travic Bickle is white
  • The Bride is white
  • Foresst Gump is white
  • Eliza Doolittle is white
  • Mary Poppins is white
  • Danny Zuko is white
  • Sandy Olsson is white
  • Scarlett O'Hara is white
  • Rhett Butler is white
  • Hermione Granger is white
  • Atticus Finch is white
  • Jane Eyre is white
  • Willy Wonka is white
O and speaking of Willy Wonka - Charlie in Charlie And The Chocoloate factory is white. Even though Roald Dahl (The Author) meant him to be black but the film studios weren’t having it.

main-qimg-dabbfad03de9456b2423f3e895ea1dfb-pjlq

And the oompa loompas were meant to be African pygmies

And bear in mind all of the people on this list are non fictional (Not real people) so they could have been anyone of any race but you assume that whiteness should be the default setting for all human beings.

You see this mentality when Rue in “The Hunger Games” (2012) who was played by a black girl (Amanda Stenberg)

main-qimg-39ed1fa1c34cf88f62ef5f2037193598

They came out on Twitter and went full white supremacy

main-qimg-d6b4bffa03aa7941bd44fba06f724762-pjlq

main-qimg-21c5037f3ede24a8b2c11186dc13d172-pjlq

main-qimg-0ab6c8dfaeff6557f50ad1653e4faf96-lq

They had imagined Rue as a white girl even though the book said Rue had “dark brown skin and eyes”

White history is never ignored, diminished or overlooked. So for you to demand special time to teach about the people we’ve already learned about from the start is insane and that’s shown by the fact that there has to be a black history month because white history is Jan, Feb, March, April (You get the picture)

And they'll show Africa as if there were no signs of civilization there before whites arrived and black history is nothing more black people getting their asses kicked by whites and then MLK stops it a lil bit, and a few others, then Obama comes and everyone lives happily ever after.

Yeah right

Disney didn't create half of these characters. Characters like Snow white, cinderella, etc. were books in the 1800s long before Disney was a sperm in his dads ballsack.

And you can’t see the damage in brainwashing white children that they are inherently racist, and that blacks are all oppressed victims.

Sorry, but normal Americans aren’t letting you get away with that crap.
Showing non white people in an ad is not brainwashing white children. Your argument would only have supporters in some 1950s cracker KKK meeting.

Showing non white people in an ad is not brainwashing white children. Your argument would only have supporters in some 1950s cracker KKK meeting.
And again….out with the nasty racism shit. It’s all part of the anti-white CRT crap you a-holes are forcing on this country, and on our children. You leftists can keep denying it, and denying it, and denying it, but it shows up everywhere.

And give me a f’n break. It’s not “showing non-white people”. We’ve been showing non-white people on TV and in commercials for 50 years. The problem is when you show everyone BUT white people.

Black families. Biracial families. Gay families. But white families, who are the most prevalent type of family? NOPE. They intentionally AVOID showing any white families, and that’s a hell of a lot different than INCLUDING non-white families.

When you grow up we can resume the debate. I stand by my statement. Disney panders to the wealthy and uses it’s fake woke platform to ensure social media doesn’t call them out on it.
Disney panders to the wealthy by including people from different backgrounds in their advertising?
Of course you fail to understand how stupid that is and, of course, you stand firmly with the racist OP.

I'm sure you're just too stupid to understand ow stupid your are.

Oh brother……

Guess whitey better pretend not to notice when an ad features about 12 families - black, biracial, gay, and Latino - and not one single white family, despite the fact that whites represent the majority in the country, or a leftist will accuse her of being racist - along with the sanctimonious advice to “work on herself.”

That attack is getting old, pal.
The difference, fool?

I don't notice.

They're just people.

Except to racists like you.
THEN
They're not quite people and you're offended.

Work on yourself.

Disney panders to the wealthy by including people from different backgrounds in their advertising?
Of course you fail to understand how stupid that is and, of course, you stand firmly with the racist OP.

I'm sure you're just too stupid to understand ow stupid your are.
Nothing racist pointing out how white families are EXCLUDED ENTIRELY from a Disney ad. What IS racist is intentionally excluding white families in keeping with the anti-white wokism the lefties are cramming down America’s throats.

The difference, fool?

I don't notice.

They're just people.

Except to racists like you.
THEN
They're not quite people and you're offended.

Work on yourself.
I never noticed, either, until leftists like you starting making everything about race, fool.

You work on YOURSELF. Whites aren’t some evil people that can’t appear in ads.

Of course you can't treat it as a learning experience. Your tiny racist brain is already full of racist crap.
Racist…..racist….racist….racist….

2017 called. It wants it insult back.

I never noticed, either, until leftists like you starting making everything about race, fool.

You work on YOURSELF. Whites aren’t some evil people that can’t appear in ads.
Made it about race? Your entire OP made it about race.

Nothing racist pointing out how white families are EXCLUDED ENTIRELY from a Disney ad. What IS racist is intentionally excluding white families in keeping with the anti-white wokism the lefties are cramming down America’s throats.
Wasn’t the gay family white?

And again….out with the nasty racism shit. It’s all part of the anti-white CRT crap you a-holes are forcing on this country, and on our children. You leftists can keep denying it, and denying it, and denying it, but it shows up everywhere.

And give me a f’n break. It’s not “showing non-white people”. We’ve been showing non-white people on TV and in commercials for 50 years. The problem is when you show everyone BUT white people.

Black families. Biracial families. Gay families. But white families, who are the most prevalent type of family? NOPE. They intentionally AVOID showing any white families, and that’s a hell of a lot different than INCLUDING non-white families.
I see adds that show only white peope. Is that a problem? (Not that I care).

Made it about race? Your entire OP made it about race.
That’s because DISNEY made their ad all about race. The Pandering was blatant. A Martian dropping down would think American families are either black, biracial, or gay - and white families don’t exist at all.

One doesn’t correct for racism, in which blacks have been ignored or overlooked, by turning the offending behavior around against whites,

And the smear job calling “.raaaacist” is old. You lefties need new material.

I see adds that show only white peope. Is that a problem? (Not that I care).
It would be if there were 12 families featured, enjoying a vacation, and not a single black or non-white family was included.

Wasn’t the gay family white?
There was no traditional white family. Obviously, a white wife, white husband, and white kids is considered baaaaad by today’s lopsided radical leftists.

That’s because DISNEY made their ad all about race. The Pandering was blatant. A Martian dropping down would think American families are either black, biracial, or gay - and white families don’t exist at all.

One doesn’t correct for racism, in which blacks have been ignored or overlooked, by turning the offending behavior around against whites,

And the smear job calling “.raaaacist” is old. You lefties need new material.
You are getting completely unhinged over one Disney ad that isn’t showing people in the racial proportions you think they should be, therefore it is “waaaycist”.

People like to see stuff that shows people like them, that they can identify with. Someone else pointed out that the majority of Disney’s patrons tend to be white families. So if Disney wants to expand it’s customer base, what is the best strategy? Ads showing diversity,

There was no traditional white family. Obviously, a white wife, white husband, and white kids is considered baaaaad by today’s lopsided radical leftists.
Obviously not, given the many ads I showed with t radio Al bleached white families. :rolleyes:

Of course you can't treat it as a learning experience. Your tiny racist brain is already full of racist crap.
This is more than racism. Disney is not what its founder envisioned. It became corporate then godless and then woke.

Forum List

Back