More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

:thankusmile: You are making far too much sense for his warped brain to comprehend he is going to have a nervous breakdown overload with logic and common sense.:abgg2q.jpg:
That would be trump, he's right on the edge of madness; it won't be much of a stretch for him to go all the way. I may be poor but I am very successful. I am happy with my life, not content, always working to do better. Regret is not in my vocabulary and I am insensitive to ridicule unlike the sorry ass trump. The first indication you are wrong is to be sensitive to ridicule for your actions.

They just made Trump more of a drama queen. He needs to walk away. He and the democrats divide this country too much.
Trump has been fucked over and in the process the American citizen got fucked over too. The media and those in power are dividing this country, not Trump.

They just made Trump more of a drama queen. He needs to walk away. He and the democrats divide this country too much.
Well at least you're half right; trump does divide the country, everyone that doesn't support him is labeled an enemy.

Well at least you're half right; trump does divide the country, everyone that doesn't support him is labeled an enemy.
Projection. Patriots and parents are the enemy vilified daily by the media and politicians and bureaucrats. You are an idiot.

Bad way to lead though, sympathy votes because of the FBI raid on mar-lago. That'll disappear as soon as he's found guilty.
According to you liberal Democrats, every Republican is about to get arrested. For months you people have been saying Gaetz will be arrested.

According to you liberal Democrats, every Republican is about to get arrested. For months you people have been saying Gaetz will be arrested.
Just the ones that committed criminal Acts. The rest are suffering the consequences because of these few. Being misled by one of the world's biggest liars ever couldn't lead to a good conclusion. Liars are pathogenic.

Forum List

Back