More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Biden promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days and did well better than that.

As a result the number of infections and deaths fell off the table…until Delta took hold… mostly among those who refused to vaccinate

Biden's plan was to have an Open Border is a LIE?

EVERYTHING he has done since becoming President has been Open Borders policy, refusing to secure the border, refusing to protect our national security, and a complete push to ram as many illegals into the US - with little to no transparency as possible.

You're such a lying, traitor-supporting ass....
Yup it’s a bold faced lie. Got many people going to work every day patrolling the border, detaining people and deporting people.

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Not bad for a fake pandemic.

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
By proudly voting for President Joe Biden...I don't have redneck authoritarianism issues.

We've always had people dying in large numbers.
usually not from the same thing.

Let me ask you this, if next year 350,000 people died on the highways, do you think people would just blow it off and say "people always die on the roads"?

The reason the pandemic is still raging is because so many fools won't cooperate in attempting to limit its spread by getting vaccinated and wearing masks. If everyone had made a concerted effort in this way from the start, the spread of the disease would have been severely limited and it would be a much lesser problem today. Vaccinations and masks aren't just about protecting yourself; they prevent you from spreading the virus if you're unwittingly infected. Walking around without a mask or vaccination is closely comparable to driving drunk.

Ah yes the death stats that make the Neo-GOP happy as clams. Celebrating hundreds of thousand dead!

How come the damn thing didn't just disappears like it was nothing last spring?
Isn’t that exactly what you lefties did for a year? I seem to recall the CNN death count always on the screen, until Biden was installed.

Haha, Covid is Covid and is what’s killing people, yes that true. It’s also true that the vast majority of people currently dying of Covid are unvaccinated. Those are statistical facts
Perhaps they would be vaccinated if this administration did a better job in convincing people the vaccines are safe. I was skeptical at first too. How many know that they have been 20 yrs in the making for example. Terrible job by the administration and I say again treating those who had the virus as those who didn't further exacerbated the skepticism. How do you not see that, leftist?

The border is not open. We have hundreds of patrol agents going to work every day and we have detention facilities full of people and we are still deporting people every day…. That’s not an open border so stop lying and saying it’s open
100s LOL It wasn't a disaster like it now under DJT and why did Biden state that reporters aren't allowed there? LOL You're such a lemming.

he just picked up where Trump left off on that front
What an impossibly stupid comment, just speak the truth you feeble minded douche bag, "you don't care that Biden is a traitor" to the United States, you do not care one whit! You fascist intellectual abortions lack even rudimentary courage to back up your true belief, and this of course indicates that you fully comprehend just how fucking twisted, evil, and unacceptable your beliefs really are, you fear revealing just how depraved you genuinely are!

He most certainly did not.
He openly blamed Trump for the number of deaths and repeatedly promised to do better. Called the deaths under Trump "unconscionable".
Not surprising, politicians lie and distort to get elected everyday. So don't hold that against him.
But I do hold people like YOU accountable for the outrage at Trump... and the open free pass to Biden.
You are parrots and sheep.

"And our plan will take time. Progress from our plan will take time to measure, as people getting infected today don't show up in case counts for weeks, and those who perish from those - from the disease die weeks after that exposure. You know, despite the best - our best intentions, we're going to face setbacks, which I will always explain to you and acknowledge."

Things are going to continue to get worse before they get better. The death toll, experts tell us, is likely to top 500,000 by the end of next month - February - and cases will continue to mount. We didn't get into this mess overnight, and it's going to take months for us to turn things around. But let me be equally clear: We're going to get through this. We will defeat this pandemic."

Not once in that speech did he blame Trump for the 400,000 deaths we had at the time either. But Joe is old school. He doesn't realize that the election campaigning never stops in the 12 hour news cycle 24/7/365. The Neo-GOP and the Rabid Right have understood this since at least GW terms. The Looney left is trying to catch up.

What an impossibly stupid comment, just speak the truth you feeble minded douche bag, "you don't care that Biden is a traitor" to the United States, you do not care one whit! You fascist intellectual abortions lack even rudimentary courage to back up your true belief, and this of course indicates that you fully comprehend just how fucking twisted, evil, and unacceptable your beliefs really are, you fear revealing just how depraved you genuinely are!

I know the truth hurts, but Biden is not doing a single thing different in regards to China than Trump was.

Forum List

Back