More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

The point of the thread is that neither Trump nor Biden can stop a deadly virus. It was stupid of Biden to say that he would. It was stupid for Americans to vote for him because he said he would. He promised to be a unifier and he has divided us more than DJT ever did.

Bullshit. You just wanted to whine about Biden, cause that's all you did. Nary a peep about the Trumpybear's lack of action during the beginning stages.

You asked me what I would do if I were in his shoes and I answered you.

What do you disagree with, leftist?
I disagree with firing Fauci, he is a great. The rest I would love to see more of. It’s all being done through our media and medical communities, but having a national chat for the White House to elevate useful info is a great thing to do.

I don’t see it changing much as people seem dug into political agendas more than smart medical advice but that’s the nation we are living in

Read this OP and tell me how well the almost dead fake president's "message" on Covid is working out?

The issue with that, in my opinion, is the political divide over vaccines.

Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups. This isn’t a coincidence. Trump’s downplaying of the virus and mixed messaging has caused the biggest vaccine divide to be along political party lines.

Biden’s messaging has been much more consistent regarding Covid and vaccines. I think he has done well on this front, done just about everything he can. But people will still refuse to be vaccinated and I won’t blame Biden for that.

I disagree with firing Fauci, he is a great. The rest I would love to see more of. It’s all being done through our media and medical communities, but having a national chat for the White House to elevate useful info is a great thing to do.

I don’t see it changing much as people seem dug into political agendas more than smart medical advice but that’s the nation we are living in
Fauci the flip flopper is "great"??!?!? If he were great there would a lot fewer vaccine skeptics.

1633633965114.png

Biden can barely finish a speech but if you feel like that’s dividing us then that’s just fine
He blamed the unvaccinated for the COVID deaths, he opened the southern border and barred reporters from going there, his exit from Afghanistan was a giant shit show, he turned his back on Israel. Do you live in a cave?

Uh huh.... just like how you were "celebrating deaths" under Trump.
Once again, it just shows how bad the American media is. And how sheepish the American people are.
If Trump was still President... you would be saying something entirely different. You know it, and we all know it as well.
And the media... they would be showing death counts everyday and the White House Press would be grilling the Press Secretary.

But Biden is President... so... move along folks, nothing to see... but Goddamn!! Some Parents spoke out against a school board - SEND THE FBI!!!

Good ol Joe leveled with the people about how the fight against the new virus would be difficult even with the vaccines.

Fauci the flip flopper is "great"??!?!? If he were great there would a lot fewer vaccine skeptics.

View attachment 548761
Fauci has been a godsend. An honest speaker in a time of Trumps chaotic daily lies. I know he has become the evil fall guy for you and your ILK but that is not how most people see it.

Had we known everything there is to know about a new virus in Jan 2020 the pandemic never would have taken off, but that’s not the nature of how things are in real life. We do the beat we can with the information we have. Normal people understand that

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse

Biden has NO PLAN to deal with Covid (or anything else). He's actively importing Covid infections across the border.

Bullshit. You just wanted to whine about Biden, cause that's all you did. Nary a peep about the Trumpybear's lack of action during the beginning stages.
First death was Feb 29th. At that time he shut travel down from China (Dems called it racist). My and kids and I were home and locked down on March 16th. What are you talking about leftist? Biden lied and like a sheep you fell for his lie and voted for him. Elections have consequences. In this case its death. Tick Tock.

He blamed the unvaccinated for the COVID deaths, he opened the southern border and barred reporters from going there, his exit from Afghanistan was a giant shit show, he turned his back on Israel. Do you live in a cave?
The unvaccinated are responsible for the vast majority of Covid deaths. That’s just stats. He didn’t open the border, that’s a lie, his exit from Afghanistan was a shit show but he was doing the same thing that Trump campaigned on which was withdrawing our troops (you’d think that effort would unify but no, everything Biden does is evil for you hacks), I don’t know or care much about Israel so no comment on that.

The unvaccinated are responsible for the vast majority of Covid deaths. That’s just stats. He didn’t open the border, that’s a lie, his exit from Afghanistan was a shit show but he was doing the same thing that Trump campaigned on which was withdrawing our troops (you’d think that effort would unify but no, everything Biden does is evil for you hacks), I don’t know or care much about Israel so no comment on that.
Bullshit. COVID is the fault of China not the unvaccinated. He did open the border and stopped building the wall. You’re an ignorant asshole for denying that. Trump would not have left billions of dollars of equipment behind. That’s asinine. I know you don’t care about our only Democratic ally in the Middle East. You’re an ignorant ass. Karma…karma

Bullshit. COVID is the fault of China not the unvaccinated. He did open the border and stopped building the wall. You’re an ignorant asshole for denying that. Trump would not have left billions of dollars of equipment behind. That’s asinine. I know you don’t care about our only Democratic ally in the Middle East. You’re an ignorant ass. Karma…karma
Haha, Covid is Covid and is what’s killing people, yes that true. It’s also true that the vast majority of people currently dying of Covid are unvaccinated. Those are statistical facts

The border is not open. We have hundreds of patrol agents going to work every day and we have detention facilities full of people and we are still deporting people every day…. That’s not an open border so stop lying and saying it’s open

First death was Feb 29th. At that time he shut travel down from China (Dems called it racist). My and kids and I were home and locked down on March 16th. What are you talking about leftist? Biden lied and like a sheep you fell for his lie and voted for him. Elections have consequences. In this case its death. Tick Tock.

That was the same time Pelosi was telling people to crowd into Chinatown, and Fauci told the world no one needed masks.

Forum List

Back