More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Good ol Joe leveled with the people about how the fight against the new virus would be difficult even with the vaccines.
He most certainly did not.
He openly blamed Trump for the number of deaths and repeatedly promised to do better. Called the deaths under Trump "unconscionable".
Not surprising, politicians lie and distort to get elected everyday. So don't hold that against him.
But I do hold people like YOU accountable for the outrage at Trump... and the open free pass to Biden.
You are parrots and sheep.

That’s great Marivin… did you also hear that water is now DRY?! It’s no longer wet!
nah it's pretty wet, and Xiden still has no plan, other then to create more super spreader events.

Xiden lied, people died.

That was the same time Pelosi was telling people to crowd into Chinatown, and Fauci told the world no one needed masks.
Yup so what? It was also before COVID had hit here and before we had enough intel to know exactly what it was. Are you trying to say you would have liked pelosi and Fauci to push shutdowns and masks sooner?!

......wait....Biden declared 'Victory' over COVID-19 back in July

:dunno:

Yup so what? It was also before COVID had hit here and before we had enough intel to know exactly what it was. Are you trying to say you would have liked pelosi and Fauci to push shutdowns and masks sooner?!
No, he's saying Democrats were stupid as fuck.

Pelosi was telling people to come to China Town, the NY Mass-murdering governor was telling people to pack the subways and ignore Trump, while Democrats in the House Intel Committee never saw it coming because they were distracted with Pelosi's 1st failed BS Impeachment.

She and Xiden were calling Trump xenophobic then for restricting travel. She knew. She got the same intel as the President. She didn't care.

Now there is zero excuse. We know how it spreads, and Xiden is still creating super spreader events and undoing the protections with travel restrictions, in particular with illegals, that Trump put into place.

and all these people have died. He had knowledge, he had tools in place to help prevent it....this is more then mere negligence....this is criminal behavior. Xiden lied, people died

You didn't know illegals aren't required to be vaccinated? You're the second leftist I've had to school on this today. I forget how small a bubble you people live in..
I was referring to your ridiculous claim that Biden has NO PLAN. Of course he has a plan and a whole team of people working every day on it and doing pretty consistent updates to the public.

You didn't know illegals aren't required to be vaccinated? You're the second leftist I've had to school on this today. I forget how small a bubble you people live in..

Only a dementia-ravaged, Marxist-controlled, CCP puppet would demonize and attack Americans for not getting vaccinated while exempting virus-affected illegals from getting vaccinated and having trafficked over 1.5 million illegals into the US, dumping them all over the country, endangering Americans lives.

I was referring to your ridiculous claim that Biden has NO PLAN. Of course he has a plan and a whole team of people working every day on it and doing pretty consistent updates to the public.
Oh Biden had / has a plan: Open Borders - allow as many illegals into the US before he can be stopped.

She and Xiden were calling Trump xenophobic then for restricting travel. She knew. She got the same intel as the President. She didn't care.

Now there is zero excuse. We know how it spreads, and Xiden is still creating super spreader events and undoing the protections with travel restrictions, in particular with illegals, that Trump put into place.

and all these people have died. He had knowledge, he had tools in place to help prevent it....this is more then mere negligence....this is criminal behavior. Xiden lied, people died
She and Biden had been calling trump xeonophobic well before Covid because he is xeonophobic. Pretty simple there

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Most of them in Florida and Texas and most also because they refused to vaccinate

Wow, so letting unvaccinated illegals into the country is part of Biden's plan??? That's just sick.

Biden's plan was to have an Open Border is a LIE?

EVERYTHING he has done since becoming President has been Open Borders policy, refusing to secure the border, refusing to protect our national security, and a complete push to ram as many illegals into the US - with little to no transparency as possible.

You're such a lying, traitor-supporting ass....

But the meme, the meme!

So, when do leftoids start blaming this on Biden? Biden killing Americans.

More Americans have died from Covid-19 so far in 2021 than in 2020, a sobering milestone after the year began with hopes that the United States was set to turn the corner on the pandemic with the rollout of vaccines -- and the death count is still rising steadily at a pace of over 2,000 a day.

Forum List

Back