More abortion insanity

you are literally either insane or intentionally ignorant of const law. The 10th amend is irrelevant in Dobbs.

You are equating a prohibition on states making laws that affect abortion as a RIGHT. Govts don't have rights. They have powers, and rights of INDIVIDUALs limit those powers.

Dobbs holds that the const does not include any INDIVIDUAL right to limit a State's POWER to outlaw abortion, partially, totally, or anyway it sees fit.

A state cannot make any abortion law that doesn't affect women differently than men. But that was not an issue in Dobbs.

The Supreme Court did not write any Laws ... They didn't require States to either, and they didn't prohibit anything.
All they did in the Dobbs case was address the fact the Supreme Court cannot create Rights that don't exist.
They did however protect the ability of the States, or the People, to exercise their Tenth Amendment Right to govern themselves.

Last edited:
That's an adorable take.

In reality, the Supreme Court ruined the principle of Stare Decisis forever, while also deleting a constitutionally protected right for half the population.

The first part is probably the worst of all.
The supreme court has reversed rulings before. You people act like its the end of the world. Its so fucking humorous! :lol:
I just LMAO at hacks like you!

They do when the cover the autonomy and provacy of someone with a uterus.

so, thanks for the painfully dumb comment.

The Supreme Court didn't require anyone to do anything.
They didn't write a single piece of Legislation or create any Laws ...
So just stop pretending that they did.

If you want a Law that addresses a woman's uterus, ask your Representatives to write one.
If you want a Constitutional Amendment that protects Abortion ...
All you need is a Supermajority in the House and Senate, and 38 States to agree.

That's not dumb ... Just what is required.

The Supreme Court didn't require anyone to do anything.
They didn't write a single piece of Legislation or create any Laws ...
So just stop pretending that they did.

If you want a Law that addresses a woman's uterus, ask your Representatives to write one.
If you want a Constitutional Amendment that protects Abortion ...
All you need is a Supermajority in the House and Senate, and 38 States to agree.

That's not dumb ... Just what is required.

I never stated or implied that they did any of that. So you are arguing with a fantasy opponent.

Second, they deleted a constitutionally right. I have every right and reason to criticize the historically derelict and deviant decision. And you have every right to continue to sit there and have apparently no idea what I am saying.

A law does not make something a constituional right. The constitution, an amendment, or the Supreme court does. Go brush up on Civics, thanks.

I never stated or implied that they did any of that. So you are arguing with a fantasy opponent.

Second, they deleted a constitutionally right. I have every right and reason to criticize the historically derelict and deviant decision. And you have every right to continue to sit there and have apparently no idea what I am saying.

A law does not make something a constituional right. The constitution, an amendment, or the Supreme court does. Go brush up on Civics, thanks.

They cannot delete something that isn't there to start with.

If you want a Law ... Ask your Representatives.
If you want a Constitutionally Protected Right ... Ask your Representatives.

If you want to argue with me about it ... I don't care and the Supreme Court holds the same position ... It's your choice, so use it.

So , because your dumb ass doesn't know about something, it must not exist.

What a bizarre existence.
You were the one who made the claim that SCOTUS has never reversed itself in this manner before. No one knows what this manner means except for you. We can't read your mind. What manner is this?

Forum List

Back