Montana becomes first state to completely ban TikTok

The Govt has a 100% fail rate on such matters.

My parents felt the same way about MTV when it started and my grandparents felt the same way about Elvis
It is very different today.
MTV never made shows talking about how awesome it is to have multiple sex partners. Never had a series on how fun it is to experiment with same sex partners. Never had guest speakers who promote to young girls how they can make money getting naked on the internet.
None.
You clearly have no idea about what is happening out there.

MTV never made shows talking about how awesome it is to have multiple sex partners.

I guess you never watched the Real World.

Or have never watched the Bachelor or Bachelorette or Temptation Island or....

Never had a series on how fun it is to experiment with same sex partners. Never had guest speakers who promote to young girls how they can make money getting naked on the internet.
None.

None of these things are limited to TikTok.

You clearly have no idea about what is happening out there.

Do you have children that are being impacted by this? What makes you the resident expert on the subject?

I guess you never watched the Real World.

Or have never watched the Bachelor or Bachelorette or Temptation Island or....

None of these things are limited to TikTok.

Do you have children that are being impacted by this? What makes you the resident expert on the subject?
Okay so awesome.
Your answer is to just keep silent about it, don't question it. Don't say anything at all. Just find reasons to quell anyone who doesn't like what is happening?
Because that is what you are doing.
Just like I said, you are not listening. You are only thinking about how you can find something to disagree with.

When, in reality, I suspect we agree 98% (at least) about this topic. Yet you choose to keep playing the 2%.

Okay so awesome.
Your answer is to just keep silent about it, don't question it. Don't say anything at all. Just find reasons to quell anyone who doesn't like what is happening?
Because that is what you are doing.
Just like I said, you are not listening. You are only thinking about how you can find something to disagree with.

When, in reality, I suspect we agree 98% (at least) about this topic. Yet you choose to keep playing the 2%.

No, my answer is that the Govt is not the answer.

Question all you like, find solutions all you like.

But making the Govt more of a nanny state is one I can never support

Forum List

Back