Money out of thin air

On January 8, 1835, president Andrew Jackson paid off the entire national debt, the only time in U.S. history that has been accomplished. The Panic of 1837 then followed. 1836 to 1910 . In 1836 debt began again (the debt on January 1, 1836 was $37,000).

Clinton had a few years of budget surplus, but the debt was higher when he left office than when he entered it.
A short but excellent post. I am so tired of hearing people incorrectly writing about economic history, thanks for being spot on and concise!

Gold dropped $400 since Biden beat Trump in the polls, because everyone knows Democrats always return the USA to fiscal sanity. Republicans only goal is to bankrupt the government so they can claim government is bad!
You are an idiot moron. You don't know anything about what you are talking. A simple search of the US debt since 1986 will show you that both parties are equally responsible when looking strictly at presidential party, but those indicators do not tell the whole story as the last year clearly attests. The democrat congress passed ~$7T in NEW debt in just the past year. The cumulative debt to that point was ~$23T. It is now ~$30T and rising at a phenomenal rate with no opposition. Just wait until all of your democrat pork gets thrown in over the next two years. The best thing about it is morons like you are going to have to deal with the unbridled inflation that will make your $15 minimum wage seem more like $0.15. You are a typical democrat--the foresight of a dead person.

Gold dropped $400 since Biden beat Trump in the polls, because everyone knows Democrats always return the USA to fiscal sanity. Republicans only goal is to bankrupt the government so they can claim government is bad!
Gold when Biden took office was $1871, today $1745. That is $126. Now I see why you democrat morons voted for CCP Joe. You can't do simple arithmetic. It also doesn't mean shit. The market fluctuates from day to day and the rules of supply and demand dictate the price. Watch what happens to gold if Biden's policies adversely affect business and the markets drop. Gold and silver will sky rocket. Stick to something you know--obviously it is not economics.

Poor people spend their money. Rich people save it.

My daughter gave me the book "The Millionaire Next Door."

The author studied his subject and millionaires extensively.

"The three characteristics of the average millionaire," he says, "are frugality, frugality, and frugality."

I've made two fortunes. I still have one of them.

What do you guys think of real estate? Specifically buying your own home and making sure you can afford the payments. None of this adjustable mortgage crap. Rent can go up, mortgage payments don't.

Task, I made a lot of money in real estate, buying and managing apartments, buying land and building houses, condos and apartments, buying discounted trust deeds, and brokering industrial real estate deals. The last commission I earned before retiring was two seventy five large.

Real estate is THE way to go. You can simplify by buying REITS. I bought FRESX some years ago and held it for five years while it increased 20 to 25% a year. Not a bad reward for the effort.

This is the motto of the Order of the Golden Fleece. Look it up.

A competitor was flabbergasted and asked my colleague how I got such a large commission.
My colleague answered, "He asked for it."

Poor people spend their money. Rich people save it.

My daughter gave me the book "The Millionaire Next Door."

The author studied his subject and millionaires extensively.

"The three characteristics of the average millionaire," he says, "are frugality, frugality, and frugality."

I've made two fortunes. I still have one of them.
Only an idiot would save fiat money! You have to invest any extra in assets, or it's value will be stolen!

Better yet, AMMO.

What do you guys think of real estate? Specifically buying your own home and making sure you can afford the payments. None of this adjustable mortgage crap. Rent can go up, mortgage payments don't.
Always remember with real estate, like Will Rogers said, "They don't make it anymore," but market manipulation can grossly affect prices and what is a great sale today means you have to reinvest in the same inflated market. The biggest drawback that I see in real estate is that the state can tax you out of it with the stroke of a pen. Pluses and minuses to everything.

Gold when Biden took office was $1871, today $1745. That is $126. Now I see why you democrat morons voted for CCP Joe. You can't do simple arithmetic. It also doesn't mean shit. The market fluctuates from day to day and the rules of supply and demand dictate the price. Watch what happens to gold if Biden's policies adversely affect business and the markets drop. Gold and silver will sky rocket. Stick to something you know--obviously it is not economics.
Dear Repubtard, learn to read, do math & grasp economics before you make an ass of yourself trying to defend your Masters.

I clearly stated "since Biden beat Trump in the polls" & Idiot Trump caught the Virus! The sane people (non-Trumptard Cultist) knew Biden & Democrats would sweep the election! Gold dropped even more when Democrats Won!

Gold was only $1,135 until Trump beat Hillary, then Trump's Deficits drove Gold to $2,035! Democrats are lowering Gold & the Threat of Deficit Explosion.

In the entire history of our country, there's never been a Republican president who hasn't caused a Job Killing Recession or two while he served. In the last 70+ years there have been 11 recessions. The 10 worst recessions were caused by Republicans. One minor one caused by Carter. Democrats have beaten Republicans hands down on job creation every time!!!

Always remember with real estate, like Will Rogers said, "They don't make it anymore," but market manipulation can grossly affect prices and what is a great sale today means you have to reinvest in the same inflated market. The biggest drawback that I see in real estate is that the state can tax you out of it with the stroke of a pen. Pluses and minuses to everything.

Dear Friend,
Nobody "manipulates" real estate prices. People bid for a property and the highest bidder usually gets it. How is this different from selling you used car? Tell everyone.
You call inflation bad and rightly so, but that's the way things go in crazy California and Hawaii.

No, you don't have to reinvest. You can take your money and invest it in DIA and QQQ. I did.
As to taxes, when you make money, you pay taxes no matter how you made it.

Money out of thin air:

Every car insurance promises to "save you money."

So switch every week. Soon you will be getting car insurance for free and then the only way you can save money is if they PAY YOU to insure your car.

Democrats approve of this message. It's soothing to their two left ears.
Why blame Democrats when it was Republicans who Mandated auto insurance to please their Wallstreet Masters.

Better yet, AMMO.

1619500334465.png

Having it paid off is even better.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Money out of thin air:

Every car insurance promises to "save you money."

So switch every week. Soon you will be getting car insurance for free and then the only way you can save money is if they PAY YOU to insure your car.

Democrats approve of this message. It's soothing to their two left ears.
Why blame Democrats when it was Republicans who Mandated auto insurance to please their Wallstreet Masters.
so says the troll who cant even own up to admitting you were wrong when you said the Rams would not come back to LA by 2016:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: how did that one work out for ya?:auiqs.jpg:

New York has a $2 billion budget surplus while Texas has a $5 billion budget deficit!
See what I mean folks,everytime I bring it up on him being wrong when he said the Rams would not be back in LA by 2016,the shill changes the subject and evades he was wrong.like clockwork,never fails. :rofl: And he doesn’t even have me on ignore.:abgg2q.jpg:

New York has a $2 billion budget surplus while Texas has a $5 billion budget deficit!
See what I mean folks,everytime I bring it up on him being wrong when he said the Rams would not be back in LA by 2016,the shill changes the subject and evades he was wrong.like clockwork,never fails. :rofl: And he doesn’t even have me on ignore.:abgg2q.jpg:
See the troll won’t own up to admitting he said that and that he was wrong,he just neg reps in frustration knowing I called him out.like clockwork,never fails :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See the troll won’t own up to admitting he said that and that he was wrong,he just neg reps in frustration knowing I called him out.like clockwork,never fails :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always,he cant ADMIT he was wrong,he wont even open his mouth and deny it that he was wrong because he knows if he DOES try and deny he said that,he knows i can prove what a liar he is sense this place keeps records of what you posted in the past. :auiqs.jpg: that is why he is remaining quiet not denying it. he does nto want me to pull up the evidence of the past that proves he said that which would require him to do the unthinkable and ADMIT he was proven wrong by me.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back