Monday

Oh forgive me for thinking he may have family in other areas.

please send instructions on how to "fuck off".

It's relative...:)

how's weds shaping up? it's never too early to find out if i should stay in bed.

Okay so far....bit of a traffic problem in Sydney (as usual), couple of prangs in Melbourne bit of a traffic jam on the Westgate Freeway (as usual) and the building at Prahran that fell down yesterday is being fixed...nice and clear everywhere else. Weather good, 34c here today, no rain unfortunately. It could be okay. I might chance it :D

Last edited:
It's relative...:)

how's weds shaping up? it's never too early to find out if i should stay in bed.

Okay so far....bit of a traffic problem in Sydney (as usual), couple of prangs in Melbourne bit of a traffic jam on the Westgate Freeway (as usual) and the building at Prahran that fell down yesterday is being fixed...nice and clear everywhere else. Weather good, 34c here today, no rain unfortunately. It could be okay. I might chance it :D

sounds okay, i guess i'll get up in the morning. (as far as i know :))

so we are gonna do wednesday? tuesday was okay at best....i need good day

anyone ever seen that twilight zone with wm shatner....no not the gremilin on the plane one...the other one...where he and his wife...stop at a cafe and become slaves to a fortune telling machine?

Forum List

Back