Mogadishu, Minnesota

A long time ago, I was the education program director at a refugee resettlement agency, and I worked with a lot of Somali families and individuals trying to build a new life in America. If you want to feel proud to be an American, spend some time with people working hard to become Americans.

Frankly, the real Africans who immigrated are much more grateful to America than native born blacks.
Call me whatever. I have had too many express that to me.

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I know its hard but try to educate yourself on what he said when he was questioned about it.

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

Next time try to get the facts straight mmkay?
Yes, I'm totally on board now. I know the President wouldn't do anything so low as try to squirrel out of a statement that was crystal clear to everyone and try to tell us the next day that he meant something entirely different. It is "would" means "wouldn't" all over again. I'm sure his staff worked hard coming up with this little jewel.

Thanks for admitting you once again didn't research the subject before making a fool out of yourself based solely on your emotional hatred of Trump..
I'm perfectly clear on what he said, and meant, by "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." YOU are the one being made a fool of, and I'm sorry for that. The President shouldn't be pulling the wool over his loyal followers' eyes like that.

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I know its hard but try to educate yourself on what he said when he was questioned about it.

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

Yes, I'm totally on board now. I know the President wouldn't do anything so low as try to squirrel out of a statement that was crystal clear to everyone and try to tell us the next day that he meant something entirely different. It is "would" means "wouldn't" all over again. I'm sure his staff worked hard coming up with this little jewel.

Thanks for admitting you once again didn't research the subject before making a fool out of yourself based solely on your emotional hatred of Trump..
I'm perfectly clear on what he said, and meant, by "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." YOU are the one being made a fool of, and I'm sorry for that. The President shouldn't be pulling the wool over his loyal followers' eyes like that.
I will be clear and I hope the Governor was that anyone firebombing with an incendiary device or firing on troops or rescuers, which has been reported, will be seen as domestic terrorism.
That may end up in live fire. This is far beyond protesters.
Order will be restored.

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

All is not well in Trumpland.
Don't matter to your stupid ass it's in democrat land does it?

A better question might be where are the police and why are they allowing all this destruction? Fucking police are worthless cowards.

The police are not cowards!

This is what happens when DemonRats are in charge!

" Mass violence, inmates running the asylum, shackled police, the breakdown of society. You think this is bad?

Elect a DemonRat in November and you won't recognize this nation by February."

Sad but true.

It's past time to shoot those animals.

I hope that liberals understand that someone throwing a large firework into a crowd of people is assault with a deadly weapon, which is a felony which allows you to shoot to kill to stop any violent felony in any state in this nation. Meaning if someone with a gun sees this person light this firework and gets ready to hurl it they can be stopped with a bullet.

A better question might be where are the police and why are they allowing all this destruction? Fucking police are worthless cowards.

" Mass violence, inmates running the asylum, shackled police, the breakdown of society. You think this is bad?

Sad but true.
If they weren't then they should resign immediately. I would NOT stand there and let that crap go down, so if I were a cop and was told to stand down, i'd be gone. Plenty of other cop jobs.

I understand your emotional state is clouding your judgement once again. Its ok, its understandable for TDS patients.

Come back when you have evidence he meant something else than what he actually said. Until then you're just another far left nutball governed by your emotional state nothing more.

I will be clear and I hope the Governor was that anyone firebombing with an incendiary device or firing on troops or rescuers, which has been reported, will be seen as domestic terrorism.
That may end up in live fire. This is far beyond protesters.
Order will be restored.
It needs to be. But they had better be damned sure they know who they're aiming at first. This ain't Tiananmen Square.

Sad but true.
If they weren't then they should resign immediately. I would NOT stand there and let that crap go down, so if I were a cop and was told to stand down, i'd be gone. Plenty of other cop jobs.

I understand what you say.

Still.....I put the blame on the Rats in charge.

Sad but true.

I understand what you say.

Still.....I put the blame on the Rats in charge.

So do I. This is squarely on the backs of the mayor of M/SP and the governor of MN.

Maybe someone should inform you, National Guard is activated by the Governors.
I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.
Keep working on those English skills, Americano.

I wish I could say the same about your stupidity. Unfortunately, that can't be fixed.

I hope that liberals understand that someone throwing a large firework into a crowd of people is assault with a deadly weapon, which is a felony which allows you to shoot to kill to stop any violent felony in any state in this nation. Meaning if someone with a gun sees this person light this firework and gets ready to hurl it they can be stopped with a bullet.
Just what we need is a joker like that in the crowd, being an armed Karen. This ain't your make believe war for liberty. Let the professionals handle it.

That's not what happened. I know you guys know better, but you have an agenda to push.

Last edited:
Just what we need is a joker like that in the crowd, being an armed Karen. This ain't your make believe war for liberty. Let the professionals handle it.

Yea those "professionals" have done a roaring good job so far haven't they? No professional needed to stop a black from committing a violent felony. Just a good guy with a gun.

Frankly, the real Africans who immigrated are much more grateful to America than native born blacks.
Call me whatever. I have had too many express that to me.
A lot of people don't know that African Americans and immigrant Africans do not get along with each other.
The immigrant Africans look down on African Americans as being lazy, won't work, and always looking for a free handout. ... :cool:

I am a professional. Stay out of it.

Maybe someone should inform you, National Guard is activated by the Governors.
I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.
Keep working on those English skills, Americano.

I wish I could say the same about your stupidity. Unfortunately, that can't be fixed.
I BLAMED him for not knowing what Moonglow, a former Guardsmen, told us: that they are not given ammunition. Trump's whole tweet was about rescuing Minneapolis with the military's firepower. WHICH IT HASN'T GOT.

Forum List

Back