Mogadishu, Minnesota

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.

~~~~~~
That's why Marines were bombed in Beirut in 1983 and Nidal Hasan in 2009 was able to shoot so many Army personnel at Fort Hood. Military police and guards forbidden from carrying ammunition on duty because of the danger of an accidental shooting on base.

...any who are so blindingly slavish that the continue to defend Somali culture ...
Who has done that?
Well, there is a place in your house called a bathroom. In it, you should be able to find an elevated basin with either one or two nobs that dispense water when turned. If you look up and focus on the wall above the basin, you should be able to find something very shiny.

Look at it.

...any who are so blindingly slavish that the continue to defend Somali culture ...
Who has done that?
Well, there is a place in your house called a bathroom. In it, you should be able to find an elevated basin with either one or two nobs that dispense water when turned. If you look up and focus on the wall above the basin, you should be able to find something very shiny.

Look at it.
If you can't argue without lying, you can't argue.

Who has done that?

Look at it.
You couldn't find it? ....and here I thought my instructions were easy enough even for a child.

Who has done that?

Look at it.
You couldn't find it? ....and here I thought my instructions were easy enough even for a child.
Don't play coy. If you think you have a point, speak right up. You don't have to be afraid.

... if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, ...
Unkotare is one of those idiots who think all cultures are equal. That is obviously not true.

Once a person engages in moral relativism, it is just a tiny step to complete nihilism.

What's next, defending cannibal cultures or cultures that indulge in human sacrifice?

Are the only two choices moral relativism or brainless bigotry?
... if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, ...
Unkotare is one of those idiots who think all cultures are equal. That is obviously not true.

Once a person engages in moral relativism, it is just a tiny step to complete nihilism.

What's next, defending cannibal cultures or cultures that indulge in human sacrifice?

Are the only two choices moral relativism or brainless bigotry?
No, the two choices are defending awful cultures, or being critical of people who are violent. You choose to excuse violence. ....
There you go again being illogical and shamelessly dishonest. You cannot possibly have any self-respect this way. Clearly, your fear is more important to you than being a man. What a disgrace.
Shut your bitch ass up. Havent you gotten the clue already? Literally everyone at USMB dismisses your dumbass posts. EVERYONE thinks youre a retard.
Get a grip squid brain.
Most posters here think you are a freakin idiot. ... :cuckoo:
Nope.

Who has done that?

Look at it.
Don't play coy. If you think you have a point, speak right up. You don't have to be afraid.
I'm not afraid of you. If I were to describe an emotion you elicit in me, it would be pity.

You call people names for objecting to a culture defined, among other things, by its utter barbarity towards girls and then try to claim you weren't defending it.

...You call people names for objecting to a culture ...
I object to illogical prejudice based on ignorance and fear. I haven't defended any culture here, much less one you don't seem to have the slightest familiarity with.

When I see these pissing contests going on I always have the urge to jump in. But on which side? I'm sure I agree with one of them about Little Mogadishu but I don't know with which I might agree because it's page after page of back and forth ignorance. I'm just going to unsubscribe to this one.

It's disgraceful and revolting....what they have done in Minnesota. Thank you Hussein Ovomit scum....you are American enemy number one!:mad-61:

1594780892768.png

Forum List

Back