Mogadishu, Minnesota

So its immigrant foreigners from Africa who are burning down Minneapolis instead of whites dressed like black muslims?

this is getting confusing

I don't claim to know who the majority of looters are but the arsonists? Oh yeah.

The theory was that if you bring them in they magically become Americans and don't loot like in their home nations.

It is called the magic dirt theory. Not even the people who made it up believed it.

They are there because certain party decided they needed more votes. Nothing to do with a first world society.
Exactly. Fantastic post, thanks.

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

All is not well in Trumpland.

Take a hike, dipshit...you troll you get reported...now scram.
If you must know there are many Somalis in Minnesota because they were settled there as refugees.
Brought in by the Kenyan-born, anti-American, anti-Christian miscreant, of course.
Just like all the people of the USA. The nation is a melting pot from all over the world, deal with it...The Somalis are no worse than the Irish or the Germans two groups hated by Americans at one time....

Last edited:
Mark Fuhrman was on last night and he said they've burned and looted pretty much what they had around their neighborhoods....If they try to head out into the burbs they're going to encounter a lot of pink-cheeked guys with deer rifles.....
Everyone knows the 'tree dwellers' are too cowardly to dare go beyond their shitholes. A 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a watermelon from 300 yards down range.

A better question might be where are the police and why are they allowing all this destruction? Fucking police are worthless cowards.

~~~~~~
It's not the police that are at fault. It's the mayor, and the police chief. They are responsible for allowing the mob of thugs to overwhelm them. Just like Baltimore they gave the mob the okay and allowed them to begin the looting and burning. All cities have contingency plans for protesting and riots. Granted the twin cities have limited forces, that is why they call out the county sheriffs and their next step is to call out the State troopers. This was not done. Their biggest mistake was to abandon the police precinct.

Mark Fuhrman was on last night and he said they've burned and looted pretty much what they had around their neighborhoods....If they try to head out into the burbs they're going to encounter a lot of pink-cheeked guys with deer rifles.....
My guess is there are a lot of trendy upscale apartments in downtown Minneapolis, filled with terrified gun hating, guilt-ridden liberal snowflakes who cannot defend themselves if the black muslim immigrants show up at their door

so why go to the suburbs and get killed when there are easy pickings within walking distance of the hood?

Everyone knows the 'tree dwellers' are too cowardly to dare go beyond their shitholes. A 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a watermelon from 300 yards down range.

~~~~~~
I do that with open sights and my 30.06

~~~~~~
I do that with open sights and my 30.06

My best shot was 600 meters in the RVN... M-14 with a trick scope that belonged to a Marine with bug dope in his eyes. Russian Spetsnaz teaching Charles how to disable our Claymores.....spine shot...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock.

Last edited:
Since Minesota and Minneapolis's left wing 'leadership' did their very best the last few years to encourage just that sort of savagery, it would be best of the Feds just sent in convoys fuel trucks and pallets of empty containers and let the street vermin have all the free fuel they want, maybe even give them some crates of grenades. Then refuse them Federal aid to rebuild with; any police chief who stands by and lets a mob of scum burn down his station deserves to burn with it.

I've been laughing my ass off at the commie Mayors of MinniHapless and Atlanta pretending they have some influence over those low life street vermin they've pandered to, believing they actually cared about 'Justice N Stuff', when all they really want is to steal, rob, and murder without being arrested, the real reason they riot whenever some street thug wins a Darwin Award.

Since Minesota and Minneapolis's left wing 'leadership' did their very best the last few years to encourage just that sort of savagery, ti would be bet of the Feds just sent in fuel trucks and pallets of empty containers and let the street vermin have all the free fuel they want, maybe even give them some crates of grenades.

I've been laughing my ass off at the commie Mayors of MinniHapless and Atlanta pretending they have some influence over those low life street vermin they've pandered to, believing they actually cared about 'Justice N Stuff', when all they really want is to steal, rob, and murder without being arrested, the real reason they riot whenever some street thug wins a Darwin Award.

As a loyal Detroit Tiger fan, I of course hate the Twins and especially that dome they cheated everybody in by opening the doors to put wind in the face of Detroit hitters....and stealing Jack Morris from us too. I've never been there but they say it's a beautiful city or was until they brought in the africans and commie democrats who destroy beauty wherever they find it.

Since Minesota and Minneapolis's left wing 'leadership' did their very best the last few years to encourage just that sort of savagery, ti would be bet of the Feds just sent in fuel trucks and pallets of empty containers and let the street vermin have all the free fuel they want, maybe even give them some crates of grenades.

As a loyal Detroit Tiger fan, I of course hate the Twins and especially that dome they cheated everybody in by opening the doors to put wind in the face of Detroit hitters....and stealing Jack Morris from us too. I've never been there but they say it's a beautiful city or was until they brought in the africans and commie democrats who destroy beauty wherever they find it.
Yep, the Twinkies World Series "wins" in 1987 and 1991 DO seem to be a BIT tainted, don't they?

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

The Somalians are a tremendous people,but they need leadership to be all they can be, like they received as pirates a few years back.

Forum List

Back