Mogadishu, Minnesota

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

Maybe someone should inform you, National Guard is activated by the Governors.
I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.
Keep working on those English skills, Americano.

I wish I could say the same about your stupidity. Unfortunately, that can't be fixed.
I BLAMED him for not knowing what Moonglow, a former Guardsmen, told us: that they are not given ammunition. Trump's whole tweet was about rescuing Minneapolis with the military's firepower. WHICH IT HASN'T GOT.

LOL You trust Moonie's claims? What's next? Do you think superbadbrutha is black too? :laughing0301:

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.

I wish I could say the same about your stupidity. Unfortunately, that can't be fixed.
I BLAMED him for not knowing what Moonglow, a former Guardsmen, told us: that they are not given ammunition. Trump's whole tweet was about rescuing Minneapolis with the military's firepower. WHICH IT HASN'T GOT.

Look bitch, he signs a form and the ammunition is distributed.

I hope that liberals understand that someone throwing a large firework into a crowd of people is assault with a deadly weapon, which is a felony which allows you to shoot to kill to stop any violent felony in any state in this nation. Meaning if someone with a gun sees this person light this firework and gets ready to hurl it they can be stopped with a bullet.
Just what we need is a joker like that in the crowd, being an armed Karen. This ain't your make believe war for liberty. Let the professionals handle it.

I am a professional. Stay out of it.
I wasn't addressing you, unless airplanemechanic is your sock.

I hope that liberals understand that someone throwing a large firework into a crowd of people is assault with a deadly weapon, which is a felony which allows you to shoot to kill to stop any violent felony in any state in this nation. Meaning if someone with a gun sees this person light this firework and gets ready to hurl it they can be stopped with a bullet.
Just what we need is a joker like that in the crowd, being an armed Karen. This ain't your make believe war for liberty. Let the professionals handle it.

I retired as 11Z. I do not care whom you were/are addressing. You're an idiot.

Look bitch, he signs a form and the ammunition is distributed.
They think tard rules still apply with this president. This is exactly why he needs 4 more years

An immigrant friend of mine from Nigeria told me they laugh when they hear American blacks talking about moving back to Africa.
He said with the sorry attitude American blacks have, they would either starve to death or be killed in a week if they tried to live in Africa. ... :lol: :lol:

Frankly, the real Africans who immigrated are much more grateful to America than native born blacks.
Call me whatever. I have had too many express that to me.
A lot of people don't know that African Americans and immigrant Africans do not get along with each other.
The immigrant Africans look down on African Americans as being lazy, won't work, and always looking for a free handout. ... :cool:
Years ago when I worked in a kitchen, one guy from Liberia I believe had arguments constantly with the American black feller. They hated each other. I joked with both of them about the animosity and stated they should focus on me, white boy.
A gal from India I worked with and the most politically incorrect funny as hell person came into work pissed because someone called her the N word, no edit by her. Her response was "I am No N*****, I work three jobs".

Look at what the professionals have done. smh

LOL You trust Moonie's claims? What's next? Do you think superbadbrutha is black too? :laughing0301:
He was trained in riot control. They use non lethal weapons in riot control; Moon is right that the last time the Guard used ammunition was Kent State. The police follow the same hymnal. Maybe they are issued ammunition in cases where there is a good chance they will be shot at; I don't know. I hope to God they don't have to use it. A mass shoot out would be awful, don't you think?

And you're a nasty tempered prick who thought it would be fun to threaten me with rape yesterday.

I was clearly telling a nonprofessional his "help" patrolling a crowd of rioters in order to shoot some would not be helpful. If you disagree, fine. Say so. However, I would hope that most professionals do not agree with you.

And you're a nasty tempered prick who thought it would be fun to threaten me with rape yesterday.

I was clearly telling a nonprofessional his "help" patrolling a crowd of rioters in order to shoot some would not be helpful. If you disagree, fine. Say so. However, I would hope that most professionals do not agree with you.

You don't know shit about anything. When one (you) is a bitch one shouldn't whine about what one gets.

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

The power of the globalists, eh!

You don't know shit about anything. When one (you) is a bitch one shouldn't whine about what one gets.
Gonna double down on using your man weapon against me?

Sure, I would certainly respect anything you say as a "professional" with all his wits about him. All you've combated me with so far is names and waving your pee pee at me. Some smart guy you are.

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

I love it when you morons who have never been anywhere or done anything try to draw these connections from your vast non-experience.

I wonder if it was something like this they were experimenting with in Cuba--all those people at the embassy getting those bad headaches and such.

Hun that thing doesn't give you a headache. It will cause you to be unable to function as a human being.

Forever?

No. Only as long as it's aimed at you but there would be a recovery time before you were 100% after being hit with that thing. Probably 5-10 minutes. Kinda like tear gas or a taser. Non lethal but you don't just bounce back up after being hit with either.

Forum List

Back