Mogadishu, Minnesota

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

All is not well in Trumpland.
Minnesota is now "Trumpland"? Damn you're dumb!
donald-trump-maga-hat-lead.jpg
Nice pic of our wonderful president. Thanks!

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

Remember when white Minnesotans rioted after Somali born cop Mohamed Noor shot and killed a blonde woman just for being white? Me neither.

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

Remember when white Minnesotans rioted after Somali born cop Mohamed Noor shot and killed a blonde woman just for being white? Me neither.
Yep, that DOESN'T ring a bell............

Everyone knows the 'tree dwellers' are too cowardly to dare go beyond their shitholes. A 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a watermelon from 300 yards down range.

I've felt like burning my local Auto Zone a few times too.....instead of that I head to NAPA and get the part I need right the first time.

Because NAPA is a better shop.

Mark Fuhrman was on last night and he said they've burned and looted pretty much what they had around their neighborhoods....If they try to head out into the burbs they're going to encounter a lot of pink-cheeked guys with deer rifles.....

As long as it keeps them out of rural areas. I know guys with a whole LOT more firepower than hunting rifles.

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I know its hard but try to educate yourself on what he said when he was questioned about it.

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

Next time try to get the facts straight mmkay?

Maybe someone should inform you, National Guard is activated by the Governors.

Oldlady needs to activate her "I've fallen and can't get up!" button....

I know its hard but try to educate yourself on what he said when he was questioned about it.

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

Next time try to get the facts straight mmkay?
Yes, I'm totally on board now. I know the President wouldn't do anything so low as try to squirrel out of a statement that was crystal clear to everyone and try to tell us the next day that he meant something entirely different. It is "would" means "wouldn't" all over again. I'm sure his staff worked hard coming up with this little jewel.

I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

..they don't realize they prove what we've been saying the whole time...they are real dumbasses

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

hahahhahahahahha--
blacks murder other blacks 8 times everyday...they graduate at lower rates...etc .....all is not well in BlackLand
..''allow abusive regimes''' hhahahahahahah---pure bullshit and silliness
...the blacks will still keep being criminals, MURDERING each other and not graduate

.....blacks still will murder EIGHT blacks everyday
yet they protest the VERY RARE time a cop inadvertently kills a black or shoots one in self defense
...they and you PROVE you are idiots

I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.
Keep working on those English skills, Americano.
That is what I was replying to. The Guard don't have bullets. They can't shoot anyone, not even looters.

Forum List

Back