Mogadishu, Minnesota

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

All is not well in Trumpland.

Really? Trump's fault that Democrats abuse their citizens? You would have been better to say don't elect Democrats to run your cities and states. That's just moronic to blame Trump for allowing minorities in inner cities to elect Democrats. If Trump interfered with the operations of Democratic cities and states you would be up in arms.

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

That do describe MPLS pols

Just in case you're not aware, when you save 3 seconds by typing idiotic, childlike abbreviations once, everyone that reads your stupid posts has to spend more time deciphering it. You save 3 seconds, 1000 other users lose 10 seconds.. Just type shit out.

The Somali people I personally know have jobs or own businesses, and are working to achieve the American dream of economic freedom.
They didn't come to the U.S. to turn it into the 3rd world hell hole they escaped from. ... :cool:

That's because you're intentionally looking the other way.

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.

When I was in the service I guarded nuclear weapons without ammunition. I guess I was supposed to throw the magazines first and then the gun at attackers.

The Somali people I personally know have jobs or own businesses, and are working to achieve the American dream of economic freedom.
They didn't come to the U.S. to turn it into the 3rd world hell hole they escaped from. ... :cool:

That's because you're intentionally looking the other way.

It's because he is only observing the few of them that are decent... although might still participate in the favored pastime of looting given the chance.

Somalis are not exactly who I would want as my neighbors. They should go back to their homes where they belong.

Everyone knows the 'tree dwellers' are too cowardly to dare go beyond their shitholes. A 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a watermelon from 300 yards down range.

I've felt like burning my local Auto Zone a few times too.....instead of that I head to NAPA and get the part I need right the first time.

I read last night that Auto Zone is owned by George Soros. I imagine he just thought this was a good chance to get rid of a money losing location and charge it all back to the insurance.

Yes, I'm totally on board now. I know the President wouldn't do anything so low as try to squirrel out of a statement that was crystal clear to everyone and try to tell us the next day that he meant something entirely different. It is "would" means "wouldn't" all over again. I'm sure his staff worked hard coming up with this little jewel.
HIs post was the day AFTER the shooting of rioters by fellow rioters. It was extremely obvious to anyone with a brain what he meant.

Yes, I'm totally on board now. I know the President wouldn't do anything so low as try to squirrel out of a statement that was crystal clear to everyone and try to tell us the next day that he meant something entirely different. It is "would" means "wouldn't" all over again. I'm sure his staff worked hard coming up with this little jewel.
HIs post was the day AFTER the shooting of rioters by fellow rioters. It was extremely obvious to anyone with a brain what he meant.
Yes, it was extremely clear.

When did Trump become governor of Minnesota? If you don’t like riots, don’t elect DEMOCRATS who ARE abusive power hungry dictators who abuse citizens.

somalis.jpg

Thats why Somalia was such a paradise.
They didn't have much opportunity in Somalia.
But here in the U.S. they do, and take full advantage of it to better their lives. ... :cool:

Thats right. If you want opportunity you have to find a white Christian nation. Im sure the more ambitious ones are an asset when they find such. But in this case they were dumped in the midwest for voting purposes and quickly were recruited in the race war against us.

In fact the Democrats were caught putting voter registration forms in their welcome baskets even though they arent citizens. *EVERYTHING* is political for these people.

Minneapolis has had this problem for several years. Remember just last year when packs of blacks were attacking whites in broad daylight? They are identified as "youths" in most of the stories but lots were Somalis..though admittedly some were just American born blacks.

~~~~~~
I do that with open sights and my 30.06

My best shot was 600 meters in the RVN... M-14 with a trick scope that belonged to a Marine with bug dope in his eyes. Russian Spetsnaz teaching Charles how to disable our Claymores.....spine shot...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock.

Was that from a prone or sitting position? Last year I took out a coyote with a .22 LR Ruger at 150 yards thought that was a good shot. Moved from there and haven't done any shooting since.....

Last edited:
My wife's uncle had his body shop vandalized with equipment stolen, luckily it hasn't burned down. Had my own car fixed there. They are two blocks south of Lake Street at 28th. In business for over 40 years. Bank destroyed, postoffice and countless businesses owned by minorities.
This isn't white supremacy or Islamic carnage, it is Anarchists, and Americans black and white, the lowest dredges of humanity, feeding a moment of frenzy, an entitled bunch of American scum who wish to live their demented fantasy of The Purge.
I am working a remodel just 20 blocks south. So far that area and 90% of the metro region is not experiencing this insanity. I can see the smoke 35 miles out on my drive in.
This is no longer a "protest", that message went up with the looters flames.
Govenor Walz has stated anyone out after 8pm is giving aid and abetting the criminals. Many units of the Guard have been seen on US10 coming south from Camp Ripley. Largest deployment ever. Let's see if he backs up the tough talk.
I don't give a fuck who the looters are, they are simply fucking scum and need to be stopped at ANY cost if we wish to remain a civilization based on law.
I am pissed to see my old neighborhood being trashed.

Last edited:
Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I know its hard but try to educate yourself on what he said when he was questioned about it.

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

Next time try to get the facts straight mmkay?

Thanks for admitting you once again didn't research the subject before making a fool out of yourself based solely on your emotional hatred of Trump..

Forum List

Back