Moderator of Thursdays debate has deep Democrat ties

I will shock you and agree with you. If the debate commission wants to sanction a debate with collegiate moderators, I am fine with it. Why not? Give it a shot.

Next it will go to whether the HS is in a blue state or red state, private or public, or what color they are. Anything to build in suspicion.

I think every debate should be like the draft lottery.
  • Pick a birthday from 20 years ago, 30 years ago, 40 years ago, etc... (People born on 10/19/2000, 10/19/1990, 10/19/1980....)
  • Pick 500 people from those dates via random drawing of applicants. Or whatever number you wish. 50 from 2000, 50 from 1990, 50 from 1980...
  • Pick 8 topics germane to the Presidency. Such as, Taxes, Defense, Healthcare, Environment, Infrastructure, Foreign Policy, Outer Space, Energy, or my favorite, the POTUS office issues.
  • Each topic gets a color
  • Of the 500 people, you give them each a slip of paper.
  • Each slip of paper has a eight check boxes; one for each topic.
  • The 500 applicants write down their question in 25 words or less on any one of the 8 topics. They check the box appropriate for their topic.
  • Someone from the commission screens it to make sure it is free from profanity, germane to the topic, within 25 words and of course, isn't a slanted question.
  • It then goes into an opaque capsule color coded for their topic, un edited. The commission member can not edit the question. They can reject the question based on the criteria above but they cannot change the question. If someone refuses, you call up an alternate. The capsule color can be Red for healthcare, blue for environment, green for military, purple for foreign policy, etc....
  • The Moderator turns the hopper like they are at a bingo hall. The first capsule color comes up and the question is read. When it is done, they turn the tumbler again until a colored capsule that hasn't come up yet comes up. So if red comes up first, the next question can't be red. So lets say yellow comes up next. Then the next question can't be red or yellow.
    • If you prefer, the moderator can be off stage, unnamed, unseen. Think of the announcer at the Oscars.
  • Have 5 debates each with the possibility of having 100 questions each (allowing for duplicate color draws). Or, if you prefer have 800 applicants, 8 debates...every Monday from Labor Day until the last Monday in October.
  • And one last thing, the debate lasts 2 hours to allow for disallowence of any duplicate questions.

Before a single word is uttered, you are blaming Trump's loss in the debate on the moderator. Not exactly a vote of confidence in the man who brags he has "a big brain." LOL

They are all professional victims.

The moderator is a woman so they already hate the moderator.
This post is stupid on so many levels.

Trump will accuse her of being on her period after it's done...and the over/under on how often you guys call her a B!tch is about 5,000. I'm taking the over.

You guys hate women...always have always will.
And again, you’re a fool.

Strong denial there....LOL
Do I really have to argue and refute a complete dumbass like yourself?
“Republicans hate women and beat their wives” ~ shit for brains Candycorn.
Yes, let me waste time explaining that I don’t hate women, and don’t beat my wife.
You seem like a bitter woman. Which type of man hater are you? The fat slob living with 8 cats? The short haired, suburban snob?

You added in the beating of the wife. I won't speculate on why you went there but it is disturbing.

Before a single word is uttered, you are blaming Trump's loss in the debate on the moderator. Not exactly a vote of confidence in the man who brags he has "a big brain." LOL
What a disingenuous piece of shit you are.

That's like saying before a football game that a coach complaining about the referee being the owner of the other team is "complaining about the loss before the game."

You tell me motherfucker. Is it a legitimate complaint or not? You cock sucking piece of shit. Go fuck your communist self in the goddamn ass.

If it doesn't matter, why don't you let Rush Limbaugh moderate? Alex Jones? Fuck, why don't you let Don Junior moderate?

If it doesn't fucking matter, why not let Trump pick a mod?

What a disingenuous piece of shit you are.

That's like saying before a football game that a coach complaining about the referee being the owner of the other team is "complaining about the loss before the game."

You tell me motherfucker. Is it a legitimate complaint or not? You cock sucking piece of shit. Go fuck your communist self in the goddamn ass.

If it doesn't matter, why don't you let Rush Limbaugh moderate? Alex Jones? Fuck, why don't you let Don Junior moderate?

If it doesn't fucking matter, why not let Trump pick a mod?
It doesn’t matter, that’s why all debate moderators are liberals.
Makes sense right?

Forum List

Back