Moderator of Thursdays debate has deep Democrat ties

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
WHY CANT WE GET A NEUTRAL FUCKING MODERATOR???????

This fucking Debate commission is a fraud. Real debates have neutral moderators who treat ALL PARTICIPANTS FAIRLY AND EQUALLY.

Why not get someone who moderates collegiate debates? Why are these moderators all Democratic partisans?

This is utter bullshit.

ShockedClaude.JPG

Before a single word is uttered, you are blaming Trump's loss in the debate on the moderator. Not exactly a voter of confidence in the man who brags he has "a big brain." LOL

I am asking for a neutral moderator without hardcore Democratic ties. Why is that a big ask?

Would you be fine with Rush Limbaugh moderating? No you would not.

Before a single word is uttered, you are blaming Trump's loss in the debate on the moderator. Not exactly a voter of confidence in the man who brags he has "a big brain." LOL

I am asking for a neutral moderator without hardcore Democratic ties. Why is that a big ask?
Joe Biden was fine with Chris Wallace. No bitching from him. Kristin Welker will be fine. If she steps over the line, Trump can score points by calling her out on it. Be that as it may, I have never heard a presidential candidate bitch about debate moderators as much as Trump and his supporters.

This fucking Debate commission is a fraud. Real debates have neutral moderators who treat ALL PARTICIPANTS FAIRLY AND EQUALLY.

Why not get someone who moderates collegiate debates? Why are these moderators all Democratic partisans?

This is utter bullshit.

Well then perhaps Trump should come prepped to have a POLICY debate against...wait for it...Joe Biden. Not the moderator. Practice a little reservation, a little discretion. You know, actually look and sound Presidential. He's blown two opportunities to get his points across with constant interrupting, bullying, arguing, and flat out condescension. It's almost like he can't debate policy....because he has no idea how anything works. :)
So instead of bitching, come and debate....Biden...not the moderator. They're just asking the questions.

Joe Biden was fine with Chris Wallace. No bitching from him. Kristin Welker will be fine. If she steps over the line, Trump can score points by calling her out on it. Be that as it may, I have never heard a presidential candidate bitch about debate moderators as much as Trump and his supporters.

She may be fine, but why not have a moderator who is neutral?

This is utter bullshit.

Well then perhaps Trump should come prepped to have a POLICY debate against...wait for it...Joe Biden. Not the moderator. Practice a little reservation, a little discretion. You know, actually look and sound Presidential. He's blown two opportunities to get his points across with constant interrupting, bullying, arguing, and flat out condescension. It's almost like he can't debate policy....because he has no idea how anything works. :)
So instead of bitching, come and debate....Biden...not the moderator. They're just asking the questions.

Why not have a neutral moderator who doesnt insert themselves into the debate itself?

Who would you find acceptable and neutral as a moderator?

What moderator would you find acceptable and neutral?

Someone from this organization who has been moderating for a long time.

What moderator would you find acceptable and neutral?

One that doesn't have ties to either party. WTF, 18 posts into the thread and you fricken loons only seem to have a single question, that has been answered multiple times. You're like a fricken broken record.

Forum List

Back