The Democrat Debates.Will They Ask The Questions You Want Asked?,The Obvious Ones?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: Are we going to go through this again? Like when the press never asked Obama a question that would of embarrassed him? Let's say we have Bernie Sanders and High Cheif Warren in these debates. And it's on MSNBC. Does anyone think Warren will be asked why she "Kinda Cheated" to get into "Havad" {well thats how they pronounce it in Bwoston}..you think they will ask Bernie and others like him why their economic polices are a mirror reflection of Venezueala? And don't forget Joe Biden.. Boy, would all of us love to see a moderator ask Joe about his infamous "Fingers Related" habit.
Too bad we cant have a 2019 Democrat Debate on Fox with Rush Limbaugh as one of the moderators.
:1peleas: :abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow:

Too bad we cant have a 2019 Democrat Debate on Fox with Rush Limbaugh as one of the moderators.

No. Enough with this nonsense. Don't go giving nitwits any ideas. What the hell is wrong with you?

and if u were a host, what would you ask Biden/Warren/ or anyone else?

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: Are we going to go through this again? Like when the press never asked Obama a question that would of embarrassed him? Let's say we have Bernie Sanders and High Cheif Warren in these debates. And it's on MSNBC. Does anyone think Warren will be asked why she "Kinda Cheated" to get into "Havad" {well thats how they pronounce it in Bwoston}..you think they will ask Bernie and others like him why their economic polices are a mirror reflection of Venezueala? And don't forget Joe Biden.. Boy, would all of us love to see a moderator ask Joe about his infamous "Fingers Related" habit.
It is up to the candidates to distinguish themselves. Remember the first Democrat debate in 2016 when Jim Webb stated emphatically that China and the South China sea would be our biggest concern in a couple years? He rolled over the moderator to get the time to say it. Of course that type of sensible comment falls on deaf ears. Perhaps the candidates should be allowed to choose the questioner for the OTHER candidates.

I never watch the presidential debates because they are always such a Left Wing Media farce.
Remember how CNN gave Hillary the questions beforehand?

Last edited:
Here are some good debate questions.
Bernie, how come you sound just like the Anteater from the Pink Panther cartoons?
Elizabeth, how come you look like John Denver in drag?
Hillary, what is it like not having a soul?
Joe, what day of the week is it?

For Biden? I want a detailed foreign policy and he needs to identify the mistakes made in Libya. I want a detailed education policy because if he is another all about the faux privatization of education then he needs to just say so, as well as, the high stakes testing to drive it. He needs to be very specific about H1B visas.. There is a lot more.

And just for fun...........MKULTRA https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rp3h/lansberry/mkultra.pdf

Here are some good debate questions.
Bernie, how come you sound just like the Anteater from the Pink Panther cartoons?
Elizabeth, how come you look like John Denver in drag?
Hillary, what is it like not having a soul?
Joe, what day of the week is it?
Senator Biden,,,what exactly are you watching on your personal computer in your spare time?

For Biden? I want a detailed foreign policy and he needs to identify the mistakes made in Libya. I want a detailed education policy because if he is another all about the faux privatization of education then he needs to just say so, as well as, the high stakes testing to drive it. He needs to be very specific about H1B visas.. There is a lot more.

And just for fun...........MKULTRA https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rp3h/lansberry/mkultra.pdf
Let me get this straight. You want a politician to admit mistakes, be detailed, and be specific. If this happens, I'll vote for him immediately.

"Democratic"

Let me get this straight. You want a politician to admit mistakes, be detailed, and be specific. If this happens, I'll vote for him immediately.

That man was in the Senate from 1973 to 2009, he had better be really damn detailed.

I would ask every one of them why Democrats only care about the rights of non-citizens and the overthrow of Donald Trump.
Senator Warren, a recent poll says that about 70% of all Americans see you as brainless dolt who is too dumb to run for President, would you like to respond to this?

Forum List

Back