Moderator contact.

And the vermin also like to report people to their ISPs; I get a 'lol' and a ' that was a good one!!! Thumbs Up!!!' emails from the people who read the complaints at least once a month with quotes from my posts, on this board and a couple of others as well. There are several good little Cadre scum hanging around here. They are the future of the Democratic Party.
Lol. Just be happy for them on how miserable they are in life. Libturds and misery are like peas and carrots

When you need to contact a moderator, you first have to figure out who the moderators are, and then try to figure out which one might be online before you IM them. Why don't you just use the screen name Mod,and give all the moderators access to it. That way people wouldn't be as likely to try taking care of mod business in the open forum. Think of it as a sock account that all the mods share.
Why the fuck would you contact a moderator? That's pretty wimpy stuff.

1627932304716.png

If this is your thirteenth issue in one hour the number to call is...

I-DON-TGI-VEAF ext: RAK

Where the call waiting music is...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Can't wait to rat on people huh?

I bet you hit that report button many times a day
Well, no. When I receive notification that a post has been deleted for being off subject, I sometimes wonder why mine is deleted, and those I am in the discussion with aren't. Seems odd that a direct and pertinant response to a remark, is off subject, but the remark I respond to wasn't.

If you don't want to be anonymous, why do you give notifications of moved threads or deleted posts anonymously? That's all I'm whining about. All I want to know is who do I tell to go fuck himself, and then we can all move on with our lives.

Simple - I've asked for that very thing for 10 years now. Figuring out how to give the members PART of view that moderators see.. I'd LOVE to do it.. But the PAST and PRESENT overpriced S/W have no way of doing showing summaries of deleted posts without making EVERYONE a moderator...

Any mod can see who done it -- and if it looks fishy, they'll ask the originator of the action. Or pass a decision to the active Senior mod..

Moved threads are STILL LINKED and displayed in the original forum for several hours.. So just figure out who the night owl mods or early birds usually are.

Take a guess at the "culprit".. Not publicly, but choose 2 mods to ask. Some mods handle reports more than others. Like me -- I've become a useless slacker in the Mod room. I'm just here for the drama right now...

Well, no. When I receive notification that a post has been deleted for being off subject, I sometimes wonder why mine is deleted, and those I am in the discussion with aren't. Seems odd that a direct and pertinant response to a remark, is off subject, but the remark I respond to wasn't.

I've picked up the phone on few of your questions about deleted content. Dont remember seeing any moderation errors there.. The issue isnt that the mods cant determine what "specific topical content" is...

The f-ing issue is that SOME PEOPLE type so many dozen posts per hour they dont even remember getting into a personal brawl in thread #13 -- 2 or 6 hours ago...

Tell me you remember every post in every thread you worked today.. And tell me how damn careful you are NOT to get TOTALLY PERSONAL in posts.. :auiqs.jpg::stir::auiqs.jpg:

I've picked up the phone on few of your questions about deleted content. Dont remember seeing any moderation errors there.. The issue isnt that the mods cant determine what "specific topical content" is...

The f-ing issue is that SOME PEOPLE type so many dozen posts per hour they dont even remember getting into a personal brawl in thread #13 -- 2 or 6 hours ago...

Tell me you remember every post in every thread you worked today.. And tell me how damn careful you are NOT to get TOTALLY PERSONAL in posts.. :auiqs.jpg::stir::auiqs.jpg:
1627947051115.png

I remember most of what I post during a day.

But then I put a lot more work into my posts than a few words posted in the...

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1627946893690.png
    1627946893690.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 35
Last time I contacted a moderator I had to get shots, and the assholes wouldn't reimburse me for them either.
Picky picky picky...we provide tissues, tampons, depends, fresh wipes, free counciling, safe spaces, nannies and perpetual participation trophies and you still complain?

When I have a post deleted, I take it as a compliment because I wadded someones pee stained panties up tight.

If you're not having a post deleted here or there, you're not pushing enough envelopes and agitating people

Picky picky picky...we provide tissues, tampons, depends, fresh wipes, free counciling, safe spaces, nannies and perpetual participation trophies and you still complain?

I get none of those, liar. All I get is some smelly socks.

When you need to contact a moderator, you first have to figure out who the moderators are, and then try to figure out which one might be online before you IM them. Why don't you just use the screen name Mod,and give all the moderators access to it. That way people wouldn't be as likely to try taking care of mod business in the open forum. Think of it as a sock account that all the mods share.

What do you want to do Karen? Bitch that somebody is racist?

stop harassing people and you won't need the mods so often.

When I have a post deleted, I take it as a compliment because I wadded someones pee stained panties up tight.

If you're not having a post deleted here or there, you're not pushing enough envelopes and agitating people
ha ha .. If you knew your place.. you wouldn't have so much many problems.. Would you? but you never learn dear. do you? :hhello:

wait -

safe spaces????

i didn't get the memo :(

wait -

safe spaces????

i didn't get the memo :(
1628016747032.png

It's in the Health & Lifestyles forum...
...at the top

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back