Moderator contact.

You are in contact with mods off the board? That has to be the largest conflict ever. Name those who you are buddy buddy with!

Why don't you shove it up your backside.

What conflict, you moron.

I see the mods fighting with each other on threads.

Good grief...when you showed up the I.Q. of the board dropped 30 points.

And it wasn't that high to begin with given all the lefties hanging around.

"off the board", PM's are on the board.
1627794774304.png

I remember when he showed up....He immediately picked a fight with the admin of the time...Funny stuff. :rofl:

Since moderators service both that function and as members, it would be nice if we knew who is actually "on duty" as opposed to who is "online".

As you pointed out, a moderators can be busy posting, so complaints "will hafta wait".

It would also separate their actions as members, from their actions as moderators.

You are assuming the mods have some sort of schedule. They don't. If they are online they are on duty. But if they are posting something, they will finish it before they respond.

Its not like there are life & death emergencies on USMB that the mods can fix. Send them an IM or report the post and be patient.

Dont' know why this old thread got rebooted.. The idea of having ONE mod account just cant' work at all. All the documentation and records wouldn't tell us which mod to consult on a particular action. We NEED to be able to identity who is doing what and when.. What do we do to REVIEW individual mod actions when looking for bias or inconsistency with ONE MOD LOG-IN??Seems kinda obvious -- but thanks for asking.

Besides -- we dont want to be anonymous and that would actually HURT your goal of checking our "biases" and preferences... Which BTW -- we poll all the time.. All we got to do is to LOOK at the "hate mail" that we get in PMs.. And hardly a day when I don't get accused of coddling BOTH political parties.

We just enforce TOPIC CONTROL.. There's no way to be biased about that. We want ON TOPIC discussions with a bit of effort to FOCUS on the SPECIFIC topic of every thread.

All YOU got to do is go look at Badlands and SEE that crap is moved there with fairly equal frequency from BOTH SIDES.. Although I've noticed that the sick party that is CURRENTLY OUT of power gets more threads moved there BECAUSE they are angry, deranged, and desperate to be BACK in power. That's America my comrades... Elections solve little.. About 1/2 the country hates the current leadership.. And the side that LOVES their leadership are just pretending or true asshats.
If you don't want to be anonymous, why do you give notifications of moved threads or deleted posts anonymously? That's all I'm whining about. All I want to know is who do I tell to go fuck himself, and then we can all move on with our lives.

If you don't want to be anonymous, why do you give notifications of moved threads or deleted posts anonymously? That's all I'm whining about. All I want to know is who do I tell to go fuck himself, and then we can all move on with our lives.
PM Will and he will gladly help you with that…

( Will might murder me for this but it was worth it! )

You are assuming the mods have some sort of schedule. They don't. If they are online they are on duty. But if they are posting something, they will finish it before they respond.

Its not like there are life & death emergencies on USMB that the mods can fix. Send them an IM or report the post and be patient.
It is all life and death Winter because messaging on the USMB is what keep us going and not knowing how to report on someone that hurt our feelings will just bummer our day and before you say anything, yes I know I should just slither out of this thread quickly!!!

All this fussing over which mod did what.

I guess everybody isn't as lucky as me because I never have to ask.

I always know.

LOL

?#1: (Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution.

Q#2: Mods conversing of the board, not in PMs. That was the original statement.

#3: You do, please post the evidence on the threads directly to me.

#4: LOL, the use of language is a good indication of intelligence. The use of grammar, syntax and vocabulary is a clue of someone's intelligence. Your callow, captious and chop logic is discernable in most of your falderal posts and your presentation here would never pass an expository essay.

#5: An example is in this final fatuous unordered list: Your use of "lefties" is traducing and not original. The word itself is used by you and in your Coterie never clearly defined; yet meant to be by you and your set to claim an ideology that is singular to the Democratic Party.

In short, you entire post to which I am responding is built on a foundation of skullduggery.

LOL

?#1: (Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution.

#4: LOL, the use of language is a good indication of intelligence. The use of grammar, syntax and vocabulary is a clue of someone's intelligence. Your callow, captious and chop logic is discernable in most of your falderal posts and your presentation here would never pass an expository essay.

#5: An example is in this final fatuous unordered list: Your use of "lefties" is traducing and not original. The word itself is used by you and in your Coterie never clearly defined; yet meant to be by you and your set to claim an ideology that is singular to the Democratic Party.

In short, you entire post to which I am responding is built on a foundation of skullduggery.
Ah, A boy and his thesaurus - always makes for a fun read.

Putting lipstick on a pig is guaranteed to make me chuckle.

Moderators?
Which ones aren't telling others to go fuck themselves?
This board is far past any moderation.

When you need to contact a moderator, you first have to figure out who the moderators are, and then try to figure out which one might be online before you IM them. Why don't you just use the screen name Mod,and give all the moderators access to it. That way people wouldn't be as likely to try taking care of mod business in the open forum. Think of it as a sock account that all the mods share.
Can't wait to rat on people huh?

I bet you hit that report button many times a day

Last time I contacted a moderator I had to get shots, and the assholes wouldn't reimburse me for them either.

Last edited:
Can't wait to rat on people huh?

I bet you hit that report button many times a day

And the vermin also like to report people to their ISPs; I get a 'lol' and a ' that was a good one!!! Thumbs Up!!!' emails from the people who read the complaints at least once a month with quotes from my posts, on this board and a couple of others as well. There are several good little Cadre scum hanging around here. They are the future of the Democratic Party.

Now you know know why they chose to be anonymous, they don't want childish bullshit come back from the likes of you over their anonymous decisions.

You are in luck because in some forums that is enough for a nice vacation from the board.

Moderators are unpaid volunteers who come in knowing that they will be disrespected by some and put up with stupid whining PM's and bogus reports to deal with.

You could make it a lot easier on everyone if you stop wanting to berate moderator decisions, then we can all move on with our lives.

LOL

Kind of like your entire life.

Forum List

Back