Fix the typo in the USMB Badlands description.

It says "USMB and it's staff take no responsibility..." when it should say "USMB and its staff take no responsibility..."

Good news -- Bad news dude.. The GOOD NEWS is -- Mod staff didn't commit this unforgivable error.. It's in the HTML script for that page. The kid who has to stay in detention for it is one of the IT tech support people. And I can't fix it from here.. So it goes into the "bug list" for future submission to IT....

It says "USMB and it's staff take no responsibility..." when it should say "USMB and its staff take no responsibility..."
I only get upset when people use "your" when they mean "you're"
Your serious? (Sarcasm alert!) I'll bet you're bottom dollar, your serious. And you CAN call ME Shirley, if you'd like.

Good news -- Bad news dude.. The GOOD NEWS is -- Mod staff didn't commit this unforgivable error.. It's in the HTML script for that page. The kid who has to stay in detention for it is one of the IT tech support people. And I can't fix it from here.. So it goes into the "bug list" for future submission to IT....

You're off the hook for now.

There was a time that you guys could but then when maudes turned it into a trolling of members, the game was changed because giving you guys too much power means abuse by trolling staff.

Member? gunny, del, elvis, intense all played with the members words by editing them ... silently.

There was a time that you guys could but then when maudes turned it into a trolling of members, the game was changed because giving you guys too much power means abuse by trolling staff.

Member? gunny, del, elvis, intense all played with the members words by editing them ... silently.

I remember Ropey games and those other games.. We don't do that anymore.. Makes the Mod Room much more pleasant and safe from abusive dick-taters.

I remember Ropey games and those other games.. We don't do that anymore.. Makes the Mod Room much more pleasant and safe from abusive dick-taters.
I don't think that you ever did that stuff.

They ruined it so that guys like you have to ask for stuff that you could do and not abuse.

Ropey games continue.

Forum List

Back