Moderation in Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shouldn't they? My problem is when issuing a warning etc they inject their personal hatreds towards me when it us totally unprofessional to do that.
They are basically little Hitler's and should not have that power while allowed to participate also. Its a conflict of interest

it should be their job to reject outright lies that are posted for inflammatory reasons but they won't because nearly all posters are republicans and so are the moderators. There should be forum standards not double standards.
What lies?

You know, from a lot of the things I see on here, I'm surprised a lot of people are still here....seriously.
LOL...................I get suspended usually every quarter..................Let's see...Been back 2 yrs.......8 sounds about right

All deserved except one when I had a, I;m outta here meltdown...lol

Dictionary lies?
You seen those threads and news reports

My friend I am just having fun right now and scrolling here, on FB and tick tok, if you need more information the search button is the top right

You do know that one of the rules is you can't discuss nod actions on the board?

SPECIFIC mod actions are not to be discussed. You can question policy in general which is really what the OPoster is talking about. As far as points system. Sure there's one. Because not all rules violations are the same. And the system does automatically assess the ban that's tied to points most of the time.

Most points expire in a week or a few months depending on the infraction. General rule of thumb -- DONT GET MORE than 2 warnings in LESS THAN A MONTH. With that advice, you probably never NEED to know your points. POSTING them might encourage some folks to work just short of the line. The "line" is not solid. If you already have 40 or more warnings and keep doing the same thing, or your melt-down destroying the boards isn't funny enough (LOL) -- you can go out on a discretion ban at any time.

BTW: Just deleted 23 posts. About the last 2 pages before this thread closed. Announcements is CIVIL discussion -- Zone 1. So all the personal crap and jazz about what stuff tastes like IS NOT welcome. Should be about 2 or 3 warnings to go with the deletions.

We got forums designed JUST for stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back