MOB JUSTICE: Judge, jurors threatened in Rittenhouse, Daunte Wright trials

Not at all, but before Clinton effect. I would've never voted for Trump. But Clinton plus Obama got us the greatest president ever and he will return! Biden is making sure of it! But well let's see Clinton paid off the woman he sexually assaulted. Then denied on national TV and lying under oath about having sex with a 19 year old in the oval office. Doesn’t low the expectations of a president? You guys lowered the bar. Don't complain about what comes out. Like I stated before, liberalism destroys everything it touches.
Yes, it gets dumber every time you say it.

Had nothing to do with democrats. You fools are embarrassing yourselves.
It had everything to do with Democrats. If they were right wing conservatives, you people would be all over them like you are on the perpetrators of 1/6. Again, it was Democrat elites that set up bail funds.

It had everything to do with Democrats. If they were right wing conservatives, you people would be all over them like you are on the perpetrators of 1/6. Again, it was Democrat elites that set up bail funds.
No it didnt. You sound like an idiot. Not one democrat or Biden flag. Just a right wing nut job with nothing else to keep his giney all sandy, so he invents fantasies.

Sorry, but I don't consider an attempt to overthrow our government and install a failed politician as president to be a joke.
It was a joke because all it mounted to was a riot with vandalism. Contrast that with shooting up all of the Congressional Republicans on a baseball field.

It was a joke because all it mounted to was a riot with vandalism.
The lobotmized hillbillies and the high priests of the cult don't get a pass for being embarrasisng failures. And we have to aggressively go after every one of them, so they don't try again with a better plan. Which is precisely what they are preparing to do.

The lobotmized hillbillies and the high priests of the cult don't get a pass for being embarrasisng failures. And we have to aggressively go after every one of them, so they don't try again with a better plan. Which is precisely what they are preparing to do.
Keep ignoring or justifying those that burn the rest of America and/or beat innocents because they don’t like a verdict or someone’s politics.

Keep ignoring or justifying those that burn the rest of America and/or beat innocents because they don’t like a verdict or someone’s politics.
I didn't do either. Oh look, you made up another reason to keep yourself in a stupid state of hillbilly anger.

I didn't do either. Oh look, you made up another reason to keep yourself in a stupid state of hillbilly anger.
Lol, don't get in a hissy, I mean pussy fit when someone that disagrees turns antifa on you. I mean they are peaceful? I mean they do the same as antifa and blm if they disagree with you? You good with that? Yes or no?

It was a joke because all it mounted to was a riot with vandalism. Contrast that with shooting up all of the Congressional Republicans on a baseball field.
Shooting all the republican congressmen on the field? Really? Are you capable of making a statement that isn't a lie? You might note that everybody from both sides condemned that crazy gunman, but right wing leaders still claim the 1/6 coup attempt was acceptable.

Shooting all the republican congressmen on the field? Really? Are you capable of making a statement that isn't a lie? You might note that everybody from both sides condemned that crazy gunman, but right wing leaders still claim the 1/6 coup attempt was acceptable.

I didn’t lie. You just tried to downplay the fact a Liberal whack job tried to take out most of the Republican members of of the House.

Well let's see, when the diary story came out liberals denied everything about it. Well when it came out that it was true. Liberals on here defended it, saying nothing wrong with a father bathing with his daughter. But now it has come out that it went on into teenage years. I believe this because you loons denied it to begin with.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
1109702446-Not-just-fail-but-epic-fail-resizecrop--.jpg

Yes we know Clinton did it and what was the liberal come back for the poor woman? Carville saying if you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park you would get Jones. How your party treats victims.
I sad Trump. Who knows why you switched to Clinton.

Lol, don't get in a hissy, I mean pussy fit when someone that disagrees turns antifa on you. I mean they are peaceful? I mean they do the same as antifa and blm if they disagree with you? You good with that? Yes or no?
I do not share your quivering sissy fear of blm or antifa. I know you think you are normal, but you are not. You are a moron that can only seem to operate on the most shallow, emotional levels. More like an amoeba than a thinking human.

Last edited:
I didn’t lie. You just tried to downplay the fact a Liberal whack job tried to take out most of the Republican members of of the House.
WTF? There were over 121 Republicans on that field??

Forum List

Back