Mitts speech on the senate floor.... a lesson to democrats

I don't know why he hasn't change party. Unless he is using the Republican party to keep him in office. Utah is a Republican control state. And I believe that he has been receiving bribes from the Globalists to sway the other Republicans politicians in that state to help vote on certain bills. .But since he has been totally exposed. That the Globalist doesn't need him anymore. That they are going to replace him with another Republican candidate. So Utah needs to be aware of infiltrators.

3okf7i.gif

RecallRomneyNow.com was updated in the midst of Romney’s public split from President Trump on the issue of calling witnesses in Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. The Recall Romney group is led by businessman Arturo del Toro, founder of the Mi Angel de la Guardia nonprofit that gives medical equipment to the poor, alongside lawyer and 2016 Republican National Delegate Larry Meyers and treasurer Kathy Keeley. (READ: The Dark Truth About Mitt Romney)
Effort To Force Mitt Romney To Be Recalled (Removed) From Senate Seat Gains Momentum After Impeachment Trial

No idea what you’re talking about I’m talking about what I experienced in the inner city of a major city in America

You're a racist, plan and simple.
If that’s what makes you feel better sure

It has nothing to do with how it makes me feel, you are what you are and your post prove it time and time again.

Now that’s the pot calling the kettle black. Coming from the biggest racist here. Superdunbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elongdumbass shut your mouth and let your ass talk, because that bullshit you have spewed the last 9 post came right out of your ass. You've got a alligator mouth with a humming bird ass.

Wow. That’s the best you have to offer. Getting mad because the truth hurts pussy’s like you. Get back to me when you can come back with something better then that. Your a loser. Deal with it.

You're a racist, plan and simple.

It has nothing to do with how it makes me feel, you are what you are and your post prove it time and time again.

Now that’s the pot calling the kettle black. Coming from the biggest racist here. Superdunbfuck

elongdumbass shut your mouth and let your ass talk, because that bullshit you have spewed the last 9 post came right out of your ass. You've got a alligator mouth with a humming bird ass.

Wow. That’s the best you have to offer.

That's what I was thinking when I read that trash you posted.

Getting mad because the truth hurts pussy’s like you.

The pussies are bitches like you who post that weak ass shit on a anonymous forum.

Get back to me when you can come back with something better then that. Your a loser. Deal with it.

WTF do I need to get back to you for, your the loser hater. You're the type of weak ass clown who points the finger at others because you can't cut the mustard. :fu:

The pussies are bitches like you who post that weak ass shit on a anonymous forum.

Get back to me when you can come back with something better then that. Your a loser. Deal with it.

WTF do I need to get back to you for, your the loser hater. You're the type of weak ass clown who points the finger at others because you can't cut the mustard. :fu:

Yeah yeah. You have to do better then that pussy boy. Your reverting back to you upbringing. The ghetto is coming out of you again but that’s ok. Most people here know your a loser and a dumb fuck. My finger is pointing right at you loser. You libtards are so predictable it’s funny. Don’t get your way you bitch, scream and moan and resort to violence. You run in packs because that’s the only way you and the ANTIFA boys can run One on one or even two on one you clowns won’t say anything. Your all losers and should get use to it as you will continue to lose.

Yeah yeah. You have to do better then that pussy boy.

Not really Fuck boy when it comes to you.

Your reverting back to you upbringing. The ghetto is coming out of you again but that’s ok.

In the ghetto, punks like you jump up to get bead down.

Most people here know your a loser and a dumb fuck. My finger is pointing right at you loser.

Whatever you say racist trash.

You libtards are so predictable it’s funny. Don’t get your way you bitch, scream and moan and resort to violence.

You are a coward just like your punk ass granddaddy was. When 10 of you got together against one black man you were real tough, but by yourself you are nothing but a bitch.

You run in packs because that’s the only way you and the ANTIFA boys can run One on one or even two on one you clowns won’t say anything. Your all losers and should get use to it as you will continue to lose.

That was your bitch ass grand daddy, Fuck boy. :fu:

I love hearing the libtards crying. Romney is a piece of shit and his state will through him out of office. Get use to losing. Your going to lose more and more.

Not so sure. Trump doesn’t seem to be all that popular in Utah. Something about them having a hard time supporting a man who sexually assaults women and is a serial adulterer and lies over 16,000 times. Seems that some people there actually take their religion seriously.

but don’t worry about it. It’s something many on the right wouldn’t understand.
You have the BS Democrat talking points down pat.

It was a great speech by Romney. However, he was wrong on obstruction. The evidence of obstruction was unassailable.
Yeah.....Which is why the Trump defense eviscerated that claim.

Unassailable. LOL. Good one.

Dude, you gotta admit (well, you don't have to) that this wasn't really a real trial. It was a "Get Trump off asap" kind of thing. Trump was guilty, by his own words. He admitted to getting the president of Ukraine to help him with the 2020 election against Biden.
The difference being, Trump supporters don't see that as an impeachable offense, because they support the POTUS that did it. Plain and simple.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a stupid law. But it is the law.
But the bribery part of it, isn't a stupid law. And Trump is guilty of that too.
He did no such thing. Where do you people come up with this nonsense? The President of Ukraine didn't even start an investigation into corruption in Ukraine, let alone one onf Biden. Trump never asked him to, either.

Never mind that asking for Ukraine to follow the rules (our law) regarding their reduction of corruption in their country in order to get US aid, the very fact Trump did NOT ask anyone to help him with a political opponent. Even the guy in question said that.

Trump wasn't guilty of anything but winning an election.

Read the transcript.
I did read the transcript. It was perfectly innocent.

Yeah yeah. You have to do better then that pussy boy.

Not really Fuck boy when it comes to you.

Your reverting back to you upbringing. The ghetto is coming out of you again but that’s ok.

In the ghetto, punks like you jump up to get bead down.

Most people here know your a loser and a dumb fuck. My finger is pointing right at you loser.

Whatever you say racist trash.

You libtards are so predictable it’s funny. Don’t get your way you bitch, scream and moan and resort to violence.

You are a coward just like your punk ass granddaddy was. When 10 of you got together against one black man you were real tough, but by yourself you are nothing but a bitch.

You run in packs because that’s the only way you and the ANTIFA boys can run One on one or even two on one you clowns won’t say anything. Your all losers and should get use to it as you will continue to lose.

That was your bitch ass grand daddy, Fuck boy. :fu:

Did I hurt the baby’s feelings. Your a loser and a slimy racist. Pussy boy showing his ghetto side again. You can take him out of the projects but you can’t take the projects out of him.
How do you live in North Carolina. A racist liberal piece of shit like you. You just lowered the standards of NC.
I’m waiting for a better quality response but I guess I’ll never get that from a ghetto bitch like you.

What's it like to wish death on people you don't even know? I can't even fathom that.

I've worked, lived around and been friends with a lot of Mexicans my entire life, who were either here illegal at the moment, or had come here illegally and got their citizenship later on. And I can honestly tell you, that every single one of them are/were hard working, god fearing decent folks. Extremely family oriented. Rarely to do see them getting a divorce. That's with the exception of the youngers Mexicans who've grown up in this country and have become what the old mexicans calls "Americanized."

I can't imagine someone wishing death or injury to those kind of folks. Or what kind of evil mentality it takes to even think that way.
You’re extremely selfish have you seen our American cities go to shit have you seen millions of proud Americans move out of cities taking their American culture with them handing it over to disgusting cultures all because our politicians would not fight for us..

You don’t know what it’s like to have your neighborhood schools flooded with poor illiterate foreigners destroying your American childS education watching the disrespectful culture in front of your face and not being able to do anything about it!
Stop thinking about yourself stop thinking about your few Mexican friends and think about the millions of people that lost their neighborhoods they have deep roots in all because of Latinos all because of Haitians all because of African immigrants. And because of our politicians.. I want them all to pay for the disrespect..

JB Stoner couldn't have said it any better himself. What a crock of shit.
Who? I’m testifying of what I went through.. just facts

The ONLY reason you moved was because of the color of their skin, so stop lying.

Your a racist asshole. You always bring up skin color. My High School was 45% black. Big deal. It’s Assholes like you who give your own kind a bad name

truth hurts don't it

I have seen more Americans, born and raised, commit more atrocities on other Americans, than I have seen foreigner do it.
When was the last time you heard about a Mexican man raping his child?
I want to make it clear I didn’t read past this.

So 80% of the females coming across the southern border have been raped by Mexicans. Thousands of illegals were arrested last year by ice for sexual assaults..

I can’t debate someone who’s completely uninformed.. enjoy your Mexicans retard lol

Illegal Aliens Were Responsible For Over 48,000 Assault Offenses In 2017
Let me tell you who's not giving Illegals jobs....its not the poor black guy down the street, the trailer trash white girl up the street. Its not Asian's who can barely speak a sentence. Its Small business owning white Harry and his wife Louise and its Wall Street fat cats like Trump. So if you want point blame, find a fuckin mirror white people and say Hi!!

Trump hires migrant workers every year, instead of Americans.
Trumps business do,, trump didn’t interview any illegal if you have proof show a link
Oh, so that means Trump is exonerated from all this? Than why the attacks on Biden bc of his son?

I have seen more Americans, born and raised, commit more atrocities on other Americans, than I have seen foreigner do it.
When was the last time you heard about a Mexican man raping his child?

So 80% of the females coming across the southern border have been raped by Mexicans. Thousands of illegals were arrested last year by ice for sexual assaults..

I can’t debate someone who’s completely uninformed.. enjoy your Mexicans retard lol

Let me tell you who's not giving Illegals jobs....its not the poor black guy down the street, the trailer trash white girl up the street. Its not Asian's who can barely speak a sentence. Its Small business owning white Harry and his wife Louise and its Wall Street fat cats like Trump. So if you want point blame, find a fuckin mirror white people and say Hi!!

Trumps business do,, trump didn’t interview any illegal if you have proof show a link
Oh, so that means Trump is exonerated from all this? Than why the attacks on Biden bc of his son?
Biden laundered American money to give to his son

Trump, the republicans and democrat launder money all the dayum time to give you Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Israel and anyone else with their hands out.
Trump's a POS. Biden is a POS. McConnell and Pelosi are POS's.

THE only decent ones up there are, IMO, Justin Amash, Tulsi Gabbard, Thomas Massie and Rand Paul (sometimes)

Trump, the republicans and democrat launder money all the dayum time to give you Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Israel and anyone else with their hands out.
Trump's a POS. Biden is a POS. McConnell and Pelosi are POS's.

THE only decent ones up there are, IMO, Justin Amash, Tulsi Gabbard, Thomas Massie and Rand Paul (sometimes)
Get help

Forum List

Back