Mitt's Having Visions Of Grandeur

Nobody cares what loser Romney says. Except for Mormons of course. The guys an embarrassment to the republicans. I hope he bury the establishment himself just by sticking his magical underwear in the race.

For Romney being irrelevant Trump seems awfully worried about what he is going to say.

And I wouldn't underestimate Mormons if I was you. I'd trump speaks out against us he will lose big time.

For Romney being irrelevant Trump seems awfully worried about what he is going to say.

And I wouldn't underestimate Mormons if I was you. I'd trump speaks out against us he will lose big time.

Trump hasn't spoken out against either. That Romney is a failed candidate being used by his opposition is fact, and no reflection on Mormons.

Apparently, losing an election due to one's own stupidity and milquetoast-ness does not impart wisdom.

Either that, or the Democrat influence within the Republican Party extends even further than suspected.

Romney to deliver major speech on 2016 race | Fox News

gettyimages-138089988.jpg

He's going to rephrase everything that Rubio has been saying for the last two weeks.

If his credibility wasn't shot before, it will be if he delivers what is believed to be an infomercial for the establishment.

Civil War.

Last edited:
Seems like a tag team match with Rubio and Romney both on the attack against Trump
going with the con man theme....

Maybe Romney feels obligated to the party and is doing the dirty work for them.
In return does the party forgive Romney for running a sucky campaign against Obama.

Seems like a tag team match with Rubio and Romney both on the attack against Trump

In return does the party forgive Romney for running a sucky campaign against Obama.

yes mitt is another big government progressive kind of guy

yes mitt is another big government progressive kind of guy
Agreed.

Anyone who would believe a word that jackass says, is well....a jackass.

Mitty is all of a sudden thinking we all care what he has to say. you lost and we had to deal with that ugly Obama for another four years. go away

I wonder if he'll rephrase his binders full off women. Which what also added to ruining his campaign.

Why would a byu grad want to speak at a filthy campus known as the "U"

Maybe they grew up after leaving college?

Reagan's 11th commandment was "never speak badly about another republican". It goes back to the day when the Nelson Rockefeller's band of republican elitists helped to defeat fellow republican Barry Goldwater and gave us the debacle of the LBJ years. Goldwater was right and Rockefeller was a freaking idiot who finally ended up dead in his girlfriend's bed. It seems that republican elitists are still determined to lose elections and defeat other republicans. Ironically the democrat party follows Reagan's 11th commandment to the letter. They hold their noses and still support commies and psychopathic abused women as long as they have the magic "D" after their name.

Reagan's 11th commandment was "never speak badly about another republican". It goes back to the day when the Nelson Rockefeller's band of republican elitists helped to defeat fellow republican Barry Goldwater and gave us the debacle of the LBJ years. Goldwater was right and Rockefeller was a freaking idiot who finally ended up dead in his girlfriend's bed. It seems that republican elitists are still determined to lose elections and defeat other republicans. Ironically the democrat party follows Reagan's 11th commandment to the letter. They hold their noses and still support commies and psychopathic abused women as long as they have the magic "D" after their name.
Agreed.

Even if Trump wins the nomination, the R establishment is going to do all it can to undermine him in the hopes that he loses to Hillary in November. They are just as crazy as the Ds who support Hillary. These people are the lowest of the low.

In addition, we have millions of Americans believing the two parties are polar opposites and yet the R establishment is prepared to back Hillary, should Trump win. If only Americans would wake up to the fraud being perpetrated against them, by these two corrupt criminal enterprises.

Forum List

Back