Mitt........Tighty Whities

mormon_vs_moron_large_mug.jpg

But what if you are a Mormon and a Moron like Flipper Mitt?

Just breathe deep...you're going to grow to love him.:D

Don't tell me you are another one who is rationalizing Mitt being behind pretty much the whole way and saying its all biased?

I will console you Tues. night when they call it for the President around 11 p.m.

But what if you are a Mormon and a Moron like Flipper Mitt?

Don't tell me you are another one who is rationalizing Mitt being behind pretty much the whole way and saying its all biased?

I will console you Tues. night when they call it for the President around 11 p.m.

I won't need consoling because of some election...but if you do, look elsewhere.:tongue:

I won't need consoling because of some election...but if you do, look elsewhere.:tongue:

I'll be drinking Dom because the top 1% won't get a tax cut and the middle class won't get a tax raise like Flipper Mitt wants!

I'll be drinking Dom because the top 1% won't get a tax cut and the middle class won't get a tax raise like Flipper Mitt wants!

Bullshit...you'll be drinking Dom regardless.:D

The Mormon Church is a cult, no diff. than the Branch Davidians. Maybe Warren Jeffs can be on the cabinet?

So, what religion are you? My guess is you're an Atheist.

Greek Orthodox, the original Christians, not some follower of a wingnut who liked banging alot of chicks and marrying all of them by the name of Joseph Smith.

Electing Romney would be to allow the LDS to have direct control over the country. Its church first with them.

Doesn't matter though, he's done as of Tues. night.

Sorry idiot....the LDS cannot "control" anything, you are just a scared little kid afraid that his "jesus" isn't big enough.

As an aside, would you care to show how the Christian Church Greece?

No, if Mitt wins it will be Old English 800 because that will all anyone can afford.

But he's not going to win so mute point.

No, if Mitt wins it will be Old English 800 because that will all anyone can afford.

But he's not going to win so mute point.

Are you always such a drama queen??:eusa_eh:

Greek Orthodox, the original Christians, not some follower of a wingnut who liked banging alot of chicks and marrying all of them by the name of Joseph Smith.

Electing Romney would be to allow the LDS to have direct control over the country. Its church first with them.

Sorry idiot....the LDS cannot "control" anything, you are just a scared little kid afraid that his "jesus" isn't big enough.

You need to read up on the LDS.

But, you won't.

Care to rephrase your second question? Makes zero sense.

You made the assertion that the Greek Orthodox Church were the "original" christians, your assertion to prove.

You need to read up on the LDS.

But, you won't.

(smile) Just because you don't understand how the Constitution works don't crab at me ;)

It's so strange seeing Mitt Romney picking up the children of the "little people" and pretending to like them. You can see how hard it is on his face. He's thinking, "I will do anything to keep my millions in China safe".

It's so strange seeing Mitt Romney picking up the children of the "little people" and pretending to like them. You can see how hard it is on his face. He's thinking, "I will do anything to keep my millions in China safe".

Must you insist on dragging your imaginary puppet show onto the board??:D

You made the assertion that the Greek Orthodox Church were the "original" christians, your assertion to prove.

Close your Quran and read the Book Of Thessalonians.

Wait, you are going to say that because it may have been the earliest book of the New Testament that it makes the Greeks the first Christians...you sure you want to take that position?

Forum List

Back