Mitt Romney Is A Bald Faced Liar!

You work so heard to make yourself appear more important, stronger, etc. than you really are. Why is that? What 'short' comings are you compensating for?

No..I'm painfully honest. Do I have shortcomings? Sure ..who doesn't? I'm fucking 63 and lived a hard battled life. Lot's of parts of me don't work as good as they did when I was 21. Nobody does the shit I did and got away with living to tell about it without scars.

Saw my doctor last week. She thinks I'm in great shape. I'll just defer to her word over yours if you don't mind. She did mention that I have to keep up the good diet and watch the blood sugar. But enough about me... like I said..I'm easy to find.. Don't take my MD's word for it.. Or that big mandango lookin drug dealer out on Aurora right this second that won't look me in the eye. They keep thier distance..

But what about you lying liars? What is it about you lame fucks that makes you hate the truth?

the word liar, out of your mouth, is so totally ironic it defies imagination. I bet guys like Stephen Erkel used to steal your girlfriend at school dances :rofl:

You wish don't you... This is REALLY gonna kill ya.. At the end of my first year in high school in Seattle at Queen Anne High School I was voted the cutest guy in school.. I know..LAME!.. The soshes hold these stupid votes at the end of the school year. Typically I had a girl on each arm during the year going between classes. True story. I am laughing out loud right now..thanks for the yuk.. It brings back fond memories.

Hey I have no illusions of who I am or was or even what may come in the future. Basically I really don't give a rat shit. My life has been and will probably continue to be interesting and fun. I want to suggest that you are just jealous ..but since you really don't know what you are talking about how could THAT be?

Which brings us back to the point of this thread...you really never know what you are talking about and lie to compensate.

And so are you that repeat his lies...

Anything can be intentially spun or misrepresented. If you choose to believe those that lie and take others words and present them out of context to make him "sound" stupid or misinformed then that is on you. That is what Mittens does constantly. He knowingly takes others words and misrepresents them. He is a blatently dishonest man.

I saw the speach you all are so a-buzz about(The now famous "private sector is doing fine speach") and had no trouble understanding what Obama was saying. What you and liars like you intentionally deleted from the context of that speach was that cutbacks in local, city, state and federal government that has been a major problem in our nations economic recovery. COMPARED to the public jobs sector private sector job creation IS DOING JUST FINE. Anyone with half a brain understands that and understood Obama's point.

I can have sympathy for retarded people that were not given high functioning brains to handle life with. I cannot forgive the liars like you NewRepublicans that know the truth and choose to lie and pass on others lies knowingly.

Fuck you. I hope THAT was clear enough for you lying assholes.

All of the sudden you guys care about Honesty? So you only call people on their lies if their White and Republican eh? Because we have a Huge fucking lying in the WH as we speak.

Anything can be intentially spun or misrepresented. If you choose to believe those that lie and take others words and present them out of context to make him "sound" stupid or misinformed then that is on you. That is what Mittens does constantly. He knowingly takes others words and misrepresents them. He is a blatently dishonest man.

I saw the speach you all are so a-buzz about(The now famous "private sector is doing fine speach") and had no trouble understanding what Obama was saying. What you and liars like you intentionally deleted from the context of that speach was that cutbacks in local, city, state and federal government that has been a major problem in our nations economic recovery. COMPARED to the public jobs sector private sector job creation IS DOING JUST FINE. Anyone with half a brain understands that and understood Obama's point.

I can have sympathy for retarded people that were not given high functioning brains to handle life with. I cannot forgive the liars like you NewRepublicans that know the truth and choose to lie and pass on others lies knowingly.

All of the sudden you guys care about Honesty? So you only call people on their lies if their White and Republican eh? Because we have a Huge fucking lying in the WH as we speak.

All politicians lie. It's what they do. There are already several fine threads on this board suggesting that Obama has lied on several occasions. Unfortunately this one is not about Obama. It is about Romney. Geesh! Some of you people are stupid as well as liars!

First off, it is not doing just fine. Period. People are suffering and talking about how things are 'just fine' is going to get him some flak. Deal with it.

Second, you do remember the torrential downpour of crap that Romney got for this statement: "I like being able to fire people" Unlike Obama's asinine comment, this one was completely misrepresented. I don't remember hearing your complaints about the mischaracterization then. What is the difference now? Oh ya, never mind. It was Obama this time.

Wow a tough guy that loves to fight, why am I not surprised.

BTW you realize that if you fight in school today, both get automatically suspended, even the bully. It's the liberal way. You know zero tolerance and all.

You work so heard to make yourself appear more important, stronger, etc. than you really are. Why is that? What 'short' comings are you compensating for?

No..I'm painfully honest. Do I have shortcomings? Sure ..who doesn't? I'm fucking 63 and lived a hard battled life. Lot's of parts of me don't work as good as they did when I was 21. Nobody does the shit I did and got away with living to tell about it without scars.

Saw my doctor last week. She thinks I'm in great shape. I'll just defer to her word over yours if you don't mind. She did mention that I have to keep up the good diet and watch the blood sugar. But enough about me... like I said..I'm easy to find.. Don't take my MD's word for it.. Or that big mandango lookin drug dealer out on Aurora right this second that won't look me in the eye. They keep thier distance..

But what about you lying liars? What is it about you lame fucks that makes you hate the truth?

the word liar, out of your mouth, is so totally ironic it defies imagination. I bet guys like Stephen Erkel used to steal your girlfriend at school dances :rofl:

Conservative.....Hug has been here just about as long as i have and he has always been this type of guy....how many here give their real name and picture and will tell you where he lives if you wanna come see the guy?......Huggy is one of the more real people here posting.....he has been very consistent with his views and life story....as compared to some here who are all over the place and had a different story about themselves 2 years ago.....just thought i would give my opinion of Huggy...

Wow a tough guy that loves to fight, why am I not surprised.

BTW you realize that if you fight in school today, both get automatically suspended, even the bully. It's the liberal way. You know zero tolerance and all.

Zero tolerance came to us via "conservatives."

First off, it is not doing just fine. Period. People are suffering and talking about how things are 'just fine' is going to get him some flak. Deal with it.

Second, you do remember the torrential downpour of crap that Romney got for this statement: "I like being able to fire people" Unlike Obama's asinine comment, this one was completely misrepresented. I don't remember hearing your complaints about the mischaracterization then. What is the difference now? Oh ya, never mind. It was Obama this time.

Simple. I hate Mormans. I have always hated the Mormans since they stole Howard Hughes fortune. I'm like that. I hate thieves. Call me a bigot. I don't care. I will still always hate thieves. Thta's how I roll. Put up a Morman and I will hate on his thieving lying ass.

with a pile of shit that deep, you'll need these...

AAAADKklVx0AAAAAABXDCA.jpg

I even made them camo, since you're such a big tuff Internet guy :rofl:

Got waders. Maybe it's cuz I'm 6' 224lb that I don't get picked on much. But don't deflect..let's talk about how you and Willard are fucking liars.

I'd rather talk about how the special needs kids used to beat you up and steal your lunch money :rofl:

I'm betting Huggy's about 5' 6" with a massive Napoleon complex.

:lol:

you got beat up a lot in school, didn't you Huggy :rofl:

I know this will be hard to swallow..a bitter pill for you... but I've never been "beat up" in my entire 63 years. Lived in the boonies on a cattle farm as a kid..grew up strong..a real good hunter...well armed. Shot my first deer at eleven years old, an eight point buck from three fucking feet...Did I say I was a REAL GOOD HUNTER? We didn't fight much on Orcas Island...everyone was too well armed.

Moved on to Seattle for high school.... brought my country ways along. City boys were not up to the task of dealing with a seasoned hunter that rode horses and wrangled cattle. I had LOTS of fights in high school. Well a few dozen anyway. Fucked up a lot of wanna be bullies. I was lucky none of them died.

I have aquired an unhealthy taste for fighting and violence over the years.. there has been no reason not to. Winning will do that for you.

Not saying that I will never get "beat up".. could happen.. someone could sneak up..whatever hasn't happened yet.. That's why I was hired for the job I do right now.. I'm kinda proud that even at 63 I can kick a gang bangers ass into the dirt. Don't heal as fast as I did as a youth so truth be told I pick my fights more carefully that I used to these days. But...my door is always open... I'm easy to find..

So the short answer to your question is No.

But that isn't what this thread is about is it?

I don't suffer liars any better than bullies..

Let's stick to liars ....like you and Mittens..

Obviously, your long and glorious years never taught you the simple truth that profanity does not enhance your arguments.

You were a bully when you were a kid, and you are a bully now.

Congratulations!

Got waders. Maybe it's cuz I'm 6' 224lb that I don't get picked on much. But don't deflect..let's talk about how you and Willard are fucking liars.

I'd rather talk about how the special needs kids used to beat you up and steal your lunch money :rofl:

I guess you could PM Samson. He has met me and the Pit Bull "Dre".

OR... come see for your own damn dumb ass self.

PS...Don't bring up "Dungeness Crab" if ya PM Samson..It's a sore subject. :lol:

You wish don't you... This is REALLY gonna kill ya.. At the end of my first year in high school in Seattle at Queen Anne High School I was voted the cutest guy in school.. I know..LAME!.. The soshes hold these stupid votes at the end of the school year. Typically I had a girl on each arm during the year going between classes. True story. I am laughing out loud right now..thanks for the yuk.. It brings back fond memories.

Hey I have no illusions of who I am or was or even what may come in the future. Basically I really don't give a rat shit. My life has been and will probably continue to be interesting and fun. I want to suggest that you are just jealous ..but since you really don't know what you are talking about how could THAT be?

Which brings us back to the point of this thread...you really never know what you are talking about and lie to compensate.

every word out of your mouth describing you is an illusion :rofl:

Conservative.....Hug has been here just about as long as i have and he has always been this type of guy....how many here give their real name and picture and will tell you where he lives if you wanna come see the guy?......Huggy is one of the more real people here posting.....he has been very consistent with his views and life story....as compared to some here who are all over the place and had a different story about themselves 2 years ago.....just thought i would give my opinion of Huggy...

that makes him a consistent liar. :rofl:

every word out of your mouth describing you is an illusion :rofl:

Just bad/corrupt data...:eusa_whistle:

I'm betting there is nothing 'massive' about Huggy. Even his delusions of grandeur are really just delusions of mediocrity. :rofl:

you got beat up a lot in school, didn't you Huggy :rofl:

I know this will be hard to swallow..a bitter pill for you... but I've never been "beat up" in my entire 63 years. Lived in the boonies on a cattle farm as a kid..grew up strong..a real good hunter...well armed. Shot my first deer at eleven years old, an eight point buck from three fucking feet...Did I say I was a REAL GOOD HUNTER? We didn't fight much on Orcas Island...everyone was too well armed.

Moved on to Seattle for high school.... brought my country ways along. City boys were not up to the task of dealing with a seasoned hunter that rode horses and wrangled cattle. I had LOTS of fights in high school. Well a few dozen anyway. Fucked up a lot of wanna be bullies. I was lucky none of them died.

I have aquired an unhealthy taste for fighting and violence over the years.. there has been no reason not to. Winning will do that for you.

Not saying that I will never get "beat up".. could happen.. someone could sneak up..whatever hasn't happened yet.. That's why I was hired for the job I do right now.. I'm kinda proud that even at 63 I can kick a gang bangers ass into the dirt. Don't heal as fast as I did as a youth so truth be told I pick my fights more carefully that I used to these days. But...my door is always open... I'm easy to find..

So the short answer to your question is No.

But that isn't what this thread is about is it?

I don't suffer liars any better than bullies..

Let's stick to liars ....like you and Mittens..

Obviously, your long and glorious years never taught you the simple truth that profanity does not enhance your arguments.

You were a bully when you were a kid, and you are a bully now.

Congratulations!
no, I am pretty sure he was the victim of bullying growing up. It explains the need for him to constantly make himself appear tough and stuff.

Sounds like you have special needs. What would it take?...a few quarters left out in the parking lot to peak your interest?

Reading your post I realized how lucky I was/am, compared to you.

After all, I immigrated here by myself as a seventeen-year-old, not knowing a word of English. Life on the beach, compared to your trials and tribulations.

As I learned English, working in mines, 4000 feet underground, burying my less fortunate workmates, working in bushes, cutting timber and getting bit half to death by mosquitoes and blackflies, then working in the tobacco fields, picking leaves crouching 10 hour days, then going to high school as an adult student to earn my diploma, then getting a factory job, getting stabbed in the back by union, and finally teaching myself to be a successful computer programmer.

Yeah, my life was a BEACH, compared to yours.

And you know, what? I never got myself into a situation where I had to fight. Even as a kid I knew that smart people must leave resolving a conflict by violence to the mentally challenged bullies.

And as I learned English, I learned that using profanity is nothing but being verbal bullying, reserved to the aforementioned mentally weak bullies, such as yourself.

One more thing: I am 73 years old. So, in addition to everything else I am superior to you, I am also chronologically more experienced.

In other words, wiser.

Reading your post I realized how lucky I was/am, compared to you.

After all, I immigrated here by myself as a seventeen-year-old, not knowing a word of English. Life on the beach, compared to your trials and tribulations.

As I learned English, working in mines, 4000 feet underground, burying my less fortunate workmates, working in bushes, cutting timber and getting bit half to death by mosquitoes and blackflies, then working in the tobacco fields, picking leaves crouching 10 hour days, then going to high school as an adult student to earn my diploma, then getting a factory job, getting stabbed in the back by union, and finally teaching myself to be a successful computer programmer.

Yeah, my life was a BEACH, compared to yours.

And you know, what? I never got myself into a situation where I had to fight. Even as a kid I knew that smart people must leave resolving a conflict by violence to the mentally challenged bullies.

And as I learned English, I learned that using profanity is nothing but being verbal bullying, reserved to the aforementioned mentally weak bullies, such as yourself.

One more thing: I am 73 years old. So, in addition to everything else I am superior to you, I am also chronologically more experienced.

In other words, wiser.

A small appliance bulb is wiser than Huggy :rofl:

Forum List

Back